Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 08-04-2011, 04:08 AM
Master
What if any old tiger or lion walked up to you what would you do ?, well its the same in a way with us humans, we are animals as well, and just like all kinds of other animals they can be dangerous also, when you have had a knife to your throat, on another occasion a knife to your back, raped when young and shot by some stranger as I have, then you'll understand why we should just be careful, there is nothing wrong in the hug itself but its what is behind the hug.
Old 08-04-2011, 04:10 AM
Master
you want hugs from total strangers? go to a Rainbow Gathering. you'll get many cheery "WELCOME HOMEs!" and hugs galore. however, some of those huggy hippy people might be naked. lol
Old 08-04-2011, 04:13 AM
Shim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
you want hugs from total strangers? go to a Rainbow Gathering. you'll get many cheery "WELCOME HOMEs!" and hugs galore. however, some of those huggy hippy people might be naked. lol

Yea, ecstasy does that to people.
Old 08-04-2011, 04:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shim
Yea, ecstasy does that to people.

hmmm i can't say that any of the folks i hung out with at gathering were into xtasy or any other inorganic chemical enhancements, though i don't doubt that such **** is present at gatherings. mostly what i've enountered was alot of herb and shrooms.
Old 08-04-2011, 05:05 AM
yinepu

Yes please can i have a hug !!!

I would of course initially think whaaat theee? but then i would hug back for sure , laugh a whole lot and if they didnt let go probably have a cry hehehe.

Its where we have gone to as people , putting walls up and really wanting something else.

I waas in the supermarket the otherday and a girl had the shopping trolley a child about 2 and a newborn, she was alone and the newborn was screaming , she was stressed out. I kept walking past as she looked agitated, but i decided i was going to walk to her and ask her to help her, i am sick of how we are these days, no compassion just ignorant.. As i walked towards the counter she was allready standing there with her mother (i asssume) and the newborn.

I think you have done a wonderful thing and changed the energy , she will will in turn tell her family and friends as you have done here, talking and reaching so many people .

I LOVE HUGS heres on back at you Spirit72
Old 08-04-2011, 06:57 AM
clovelly

I love your story Spirit, it's similar to how I met one of my closest friends.

16 years ago my mother had died and 2 weeks later at the beach a beautiful girl came up to me and started telling me that my mother was pestering her, determined to pass on messages. Such a special moment that made a special bond between my friend & I.

Hehe......lately I have been attracting strangers that are determined to get my attention, no hugs but lots of big, sparkling eyes.
I guess if a stranger were to hug me, the way I would react would depend on their energies. If they felt healthy I would embrace it, but if they felt dark I would definitely squirm away.

Love & light xxx
Old 08-04-2011, 07:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit72
If a stranger just walked up to you, and gave you a big hug, a really meaningful hug, that left you feeling energised and really happy... would it bother you that you did not know them...?

Hi Spirit .

When I was at a retreat last autumn we had to hug each other everyday . At first It was like we were all hugging strangers - we didn't know each other .

Boy did It feel weird . When you bear hug 20 strangers sincerely you do get the tingles In your heart center for sure .

When I came away from the retreat and went to my healing group I hugged everyone there cos that kinda thing was still In my system so to speak .

It wasn't everyone's cup of tea (It wasn't mine) but once you open yourself up to the energy you could do It all day long .

x daz x
Old 08-04-2011, 10:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
What if any old tiger or lion walked up to you what would you do ?, well its the same in a way with us humans, we are animals as well, and just like all kinds of other animals they can be dangerous also, when you have had a knife to your throat, on another occasion a knife to your back, raped when young and shot by some stranger as I have, then you'll understand why we should just be careful, there is nothing wrong in the hug itself but its what is behind the hug.

mmm..i think your response is a bit over-board Slice. I'm sure the OP was meant in a way that suggests we don't just approach anyone. I'm sure we all have more sense then that. One uses discernment in these cases.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:50 AM
Master
Spirit72
I think one just knows and feels what is appropriate in an exchange with a stranger..( are they are stranger spiritually though? )
So from one hugger to another HUGS

:)
Old 08-04-2011, 11:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
mmm..i think your response is a bit over-board Slice. I'm sure the OP was meant in a way that suggests we don't just approach anyone. I'm sure we all have more sense then that. One uses discernment in these cases.
If someone just walked up to you and..., yes we don't just approach anyone, but this is about someone approaching us and hugging us, what say if you were alone somewhere and a strange man just walked up to you and hugged you ?.