Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-02-2013, 03:30 AM
Tomodachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by runningwithbutterflies
Tomodachi, I can't imagine a guide using the terms "twerp" or "squirt" for you because they both sound derogatory/disrespectful to me...are you sure it isn't another being masquerading as your guide?..or this spirit playing tricks on you? That just doesn't sound right to me..
Well, the thing is, Its weird. He feels as if hes a long lost brother. The words Twerp and Squirt come across as would an older brother talking to a beloved younger sibling. I dont believe its the same spirit at all. I can sorta tell be the energy. Its different. I dont know how to explain it.
Old 15-02-2013, 03:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomodachi
So I asked and it turns out that it was a spirit in the store I work at. Problem is I think its malicious, its pretty annoying, touching, pinching, walking in my peripheral vision. The other problem is I cant communicate with it clearly or 'send it to the other side' because with all the people in the supermarket I get a lot of interference. Aside from that, I have met a guide finally that I sort of always knew was there! He gave me his full name and was the one who protected me in my college years. He told me he was connected to me and would always be by my side. Although, he calls me "Twerp" and "Squirt" a lot. He never uses my name unless he's serious. Any thoughts?

Yea as others have said it's very possible the "guide" is the exact same spirit just masquerading as your guide so you will let your guard down. What you say about the spirit touching, pinching, walking in your vision is exactly what spirits do to me. Today as I was sleeping one was bear hugging me and tapping me on my forehead, the only reason I could think is that it wanted me to get out of bed being that I overslept a lot. Not exactly sure why it would care, but I can't think of any other reason it would touch me in an annoying way so I couldn't continue to sleep. I really don't see a guide calling your twerp, or squirt, or anything with any negative condenation. So with that said just follow my rules.. No agreements, no contracts, nothing lasting. Make that clear to the spirit/guide.

It is possible the spirit is a part of you like it said and it's a construct of your Higher-self sent to deal with something. But there is no realistic way of knowing for sure so just follow the rules and keep it safe. I am not sure what you mean by you cannot communicate because you were in the supermarket. If you are in the state of mind/subtle body where you can hear the spirit, it can hear you. Just talk in your head, or if possible say something outloud. It can hear you trust me, if it's not responding it is doing so on purpose. Just keep asking questions, eventually it will respond.

I suspect the guide is the same spirit and he is taking a different form to communicate with you, and it's original form it is not going to communicate with you so that you think it is two totally different entities. I understand what you're saying about being able to feel the energy, but you must keep in mind that almost any spirit can change the way it's energy is percieved and it's highly likely it's the same entity that is shifting it's form/energy so that you believe it to be different entities. But only time is going to tell and just keep doing as I have suggested, asking it questions and not making any agreements and keep us updated.
Old 15-02-2013, 04:27 PM
Tomodachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Yea as others have said it's very possible the "guide" is the exact same spirit just masquerading as your guide so you will let your guard down. What you say about the spirit touching, pinching, walking in your vision is exactly what spirits do to me. Today as I was sleeping one was bear hugging me and tapping me on my forehead, the only reason I could think is that it wanted me to get out of bed being that I overslept a lot. Not exactly sure why it would care, but I can't think of any other reason it would touch me in an annoying way so I couldn't continue to sleep. I really don't see a guide calling your twerp, or squirt, or anything with any negative condenation. So with that said just follow my rules.. No agreements, no contracts, nothing lasting. Make that clear to the spirit/guide.

It is possible the spirit is a part of you like it said and it's a construct of your Higher-self sent to deal with something. But there is no realistic way of knowing for sure so just follow the rules and keep it safe. I am not sure what you mean by you cannot communicate because you were in the supermarket. If you are in the state of mind/subtle body where you can hear the spirit, it can hear you. Just talk in your head, or if possible say something outloud. It can hear you trust me, if it's not responding it is doing so on purpose. Just keep asking questions, eventually it will respond.

I suspect the guide is the same spirit and he is taking a different form to communicate with you, and it's original form it is not going to communicate with you so that you think it is two totally different entities. I understand what you're saying about being able to feel the energy, but you must keep in mind that almost any spirit can change the way it's energy is percieved and it's highly likely it's the same entity that is shifting it's form/energy so that you believe it to be different entities. But only time is going to tell and just keep doing as I have suggested, asking it questions and not making any agreements and keep us updated.
The thing about the supermarket was I was in the state of mind, but I was picking up on thoughts and feeling of other people, the spirits attached to them and trying to speak to me all at once which is normal for me. But I couldnt concentrate hard enough to send a clear message and hold conversation because I was picking up on other things. And I thought the same thing at first about it masquerading as a guide. But I've always felt the presence of the "guide" my whole life but never met him. Just recently did that happen so I assumed he was my guide because he has always been around in some form or another. But I finally thought well heck, If the guide is my guide he should be able to communicate with me. So I asked him if he was my guide and he replied that he was NOT my guide, but something called a Daemon. He said he does 'act' as my guide but isnt what would classify as one. At this point, Im very confused obviously, so I asked if he was the one at the supermarket bothering me. He said no thats something I should avoid. Again, any thoughts?
Old 15-02-2013, 05:11 PM
dionysus9412

I personally don't like exposing my self to everything cause there is so many negative energies out there. to protect myself from them before i go anywhere, I ask for only positive energies to pass through my little bubble. I once wanted to know eeevvverrrrything, but that stuff just made me sad and i don't want to be sad and scared. its a personal choice. Just tell yourself what you want. make it clear..i feel that you are in control of what you let in. Try letting your intentions be clear to yourself as well and if you work with spirits, to them as well. see if it works for you if you want. Also, try clearing your head to find your true intentions you may be surprised. If you are depressed or looking down on the world its really important to clear your head and make bubbles.

xx good luck

also, you may want to try dissconnecting yourself afterward if you feel as if it is lingering.. i personally like to imagine a spring of energy between me and whatever im with and mentally cut the string with a big pair of clippers.
Old 17-02-2013, 06:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomodachi
The thing about the supermarket was I was in the state of mind, but I was picking up on thoughts and feeling of other people, the spirits attached to them and trying to speak to me all at once which is normal for me. But I couldnt concentrate hard enough to send a clear message and hold conversation because I was picking up on other things. And I thought the same thing at first about it masquerading as a guide. But I've always felt the presence of the "guide" my whole life but never met him. Just recently did that happen so I assumed he was my guide because he has always been around in some form or another. But I finally thought well heck, If the guide is my guide he should be able to communicate with me. So I asked him if he was my guide and he replied that he was NOT my guide, but something called a Daemon. He said he does 'act' as my guide but isnt what would classify as one. At this point, Im very confused obviously, so I asked if he was the one at the supermarket bothering me. He said no thats something I should avoid. Again, any thoughts?

Daemons are good or benevolent nature spirits, to me it sounds something like an Elemental which is exactly the type of spirit I am dealing with. I have been hearing that term Daemon recently from several people but haven't really researched it enough to know exactly what it is. But if it says it's a Daemon then clearly it is not your Guide. You said it feels like your guide but you have never met your guide, so if you've never met a guide how do you know what one feels like? I think your senses are foiling you. The question is this daemon good or bad? Someone suggested the spirit I am dealing with is likely a daemon, so I will have to research them more myself. I don't know about the whole supermarket story so I don't know who/what you are talking about he said you should avoid. Like I said before just keep things safe. Do not make any binding agreements, contracts, or anything of that nature with any spirit. Just keep doing what you're doing and stay brave, you will be OK.