Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 21-08-2014, 09:10 AM
Null void

This is will be the most contraversial part of the series :P
Sorry for posting this late. I accidently deleted the document which contained this part. So this rewritten thing is not upto the mark but bare with me.
If you dont understand the automobiles concept even after reading this part then all fault is mine. I cant explain it more easily, i dont have words for it....

Part 7----------------------------------------------

NOTE- the word generation is the word used by entity, but he also states that the vibration and generation are same, but i think that generation have more deeper meaning than vibration thats why i constantly used the word generation. Readers can interpret it as vibrations.

Me- hey, thats not logical. If cellphone contains energy then why not your clothes?

Voice- clothes do contain energy but it depends on whose clothes they are? If you wear the clothes of people with higher energies then these clothes will carry the same type of the energy to you. Its not about quantity but about quality. And clothes dont run on any kind of elemental energy, infact they dont run at all.( i cant explain this, i dont have any words for it) Not only the cellphones but even the wris****ches are good for this since they do run on specific type of energy. Every thing living, non living contains energy. When you will attained a specific level then you will be able to interact with the non living objects because it is not the object you are interacting with but rather the energy it contains. In simple example if you want to know the price of a cellphone just put a hand on it and ask it. No need to find the price in anyother way. The objects will tell you the price in which they are bought. We are straying from the real subject. Now the generations.
There are 9 generations just like the 10 realms.( i think someone have raised the doubt about the limited number of realms, i will try to make it clear.) Now i never told you about these realms have i?

Me- no, you only told me about the last realm.

Voice- the last realm is only for those who have not able to pass on. If i have to be clear on this i can say that this last realm can not be considered as realm, it is more of a thin layer between your world and the astral world. In which realm will soul enter is entirely depended upon the generation of soul is currently in.
Now tell me how many numbers are actually present in between 1 and 2?

Me- am i a kid going to nursery?, there is no number between 1 and 2. Just the difference between them is 1, if thats what you are talking about.

Voice- you are still a nursery going kid. There are infinitely many numbers in between 1 and 2. Just like 1.1, 1.23, 1.234, 1.23456. Are these numbers have equal value?

Me- No, but they are real numbers. I answered it with respect to natural numbers.

Voice- thats why you are nursery kid. Dim wit. Now just like that, there are infinite planes between any two realms. The numbering of 1 to 9 is to categeorise them into 9 distinct vibrational realm. For eg soul with vibration rating 4.9 will go to 4 th realm but in reality he will be in the 4.9th realm. There is no rating there nor any number system. I am just explaining this as so you can grasp it. Now on earth when a human will complete the files which was assigned to him and doesnt create any more, than according to his vibrational rating he will be passed to other realms, only if he has accumulated enough energy. Now how can a person raises his vibration or generation? Do you have any idea?

Me- by doing meditation, and yes by buying automobiles and other electronic home appliances right?

Voice- lets just not consider the buying thing, do you think the meditation will raise your generation?

Me- i think so, meditation is the main part in this way . It can solve many problems. Even raise your generation.

Voice- No. Meditation do not raise your generation. The clearings of your files will raise your generation. Meditation will only help to accumulate energy to clear those files. Even your energy core gives you energy to clear the files. Lets begin from start. Imagine a person with a dormant energy core.

Me- wait!! dormant? How can energy core will be dormant?

Voice- when a you are born, in the ordeal of the birth process the baby's energy core gets activated, again it will only get activated if mothers core is already active. In the months of pregnancy, the mothers core gets activated, and in time of pregnancy the core of baby also get activated because of presence of his mothers activated energy core. So in both the cases as the years passed both the individuals start accumulating more negative energy in their body, another reason of dormancy of energy core is the disconnection from nature.. People accumulate more negative energy than positve energy. When this happens the energy core will slowly become dormant. That means it will not be able to give its 99.99% power to the individual. For our day to day life the energy flow from core is necessary but considering the amount of energy it contains 0.01% of energy is enough to sustain a body. Now The energy core will remain dormant or active may relate to ones file, and the generation of soul. But as the every living thing with fair amount of developed brain have free will they are free to do whatever they think. So the state of core might depend on a individuals own will and its decisions. The meaningful randomness is natures speciality.

Me- then how do you activate energy core in males body?, sure as hell they dont get pregnant and according to you there is certainity that a persons core will get dormant after some years.

Voice- just as i said before, according to the souls previous files, the generation and the free will of that individual will determine the state of the core. So its not certain for anyone to have his core dormant or active. Now in males if their core is dormant then they have to find other ways to make their core active. Best way and fastest way to do that is to find a person with near superhuman level of energy and the skill to use it. make him activate your core. The other benefit of that is that he will open your crown chakra with the activation of energy core, since both go hand in hand. You cant activate someones core without opening their crown chakra, but you can open their crown chakra without activating their energy core. But finding someone with this kind of caliber is hard. Another option is to do meditation, this path is bit slow but can guarentee opening of energy core if done properly. Praying, singing, dancing, the things where you were able to connect with your conciousness and nature or in others case god will lead to the activation of core. These process are slow and there is no guarantee it might activate you core. Hearing music will speed up your crown and heart chakra while singing will speed up both chakras as well as throat chakra. So even if they fail to activate the core they are very useful in speeding up a chakra. The inability of a male to activate the energy core wthout doing extra work is the reason the every male should marry a female. I will talk on this thing later. Remeber the activating enrgy core is a one time shot. After that if the core gets dormant then it will be almost impossible in this dimension to do anything about it. But there is always a bypass. Do you know that when someone with 50 times higher energy level than you dies, then what happens to his soul ?There is a group of souls who have not achieve the final objective but are very close to it dwell in the first dimension. These are the souls who have their flow of energy core in their crown chakra. Now these souls had a shot at the final objective but they chose to stay, do you know why? To guide people on earth so that they can achieve the final objective. They are almost one with nature so they dont have restrictions of dimensions. They can communicate with us and can even manifest in a form and can even take a birth if they want. But the most significant ability they posess is to activate the energy core . Activating a twice dormant core can only be achieved by them. Still nature have its anomalies. The same souls when they were humans had that ability to activate twice dormant core. But for now lets come back to the point where you interrupted. Dim wit.

Me- its bizarre, are you sure you are not telling fairytales? And what is this final objective?

Voice- even if i am telling fairy tales, you have to still listen to what i am saying. The final objective is something every souls childhood dream. It is still early to tell you about this concept, so just dont concern about this objective. Now the begining. Imagine a man is born with a dormant energy core because of his mothers dormant core. Now lets give him all of the wisdom he needs to achieve the final objective. The first step would be meditation. He has to try to accumulate enough energy so that his energy core can activate. The meditation is still required to progress further. Now he is following all the rules related to how to live a life. I havent told you all of it. Now he has to direct the flow of energy coming from core to all the chakras. This flow of energy will start to cleanse the files in every chakra. The energy core will activate the files he has to complete . After he completes all the files in chakra the the flow of energy core will go to next chakra. The flow of energy core will not enter in a chakra as long as the chakra is not functioning properly. The chakra which is not functioning properly will have low vibration. In order To complete those files you need energy which can be obtained by meditation and from energy core. The more files you will clear the higher your generation of soul would get. And as higher the generation of your soul will get the higher the realm it will enter. To maximise the speed there is a shortcut by using objects like automobiles to increase the vibration of your energy.
Accumulating large amount of energy which is of lower vibration is less useful than
A medium amount of energy with higher vibration. The body can contain only limited amount of energy so if the amount of energy exceeds then it is actually harmful for you. Now do you understand the whole process?

Me- well yes, i think so. Some questions though, do you remeber me telling me that the first born are better than last born, they are always more promising etc., why it is that? I think the pregnacy theory has something to with it.

Voice- yes, it has everything to do with it. The first delivery guarantedly end up delivering baby an activated energy core. Now the childs core will remain active for more than 10 years without any special care. while the mother might have a hard time keeping her energy core active. So it might become dormant again. So it is likely to have last borns having a no active core with. But in many cases the energy core remains active even after giving birth. Now in your case, do you know anything about your paternal grand mother?

Me- i didnt know much about her, she died before i was even born.

Voice- she was a religious person but she was open minded. When she gave birth to your dad she end up activating her enegry core. She had a knack for meditation.
So because of that she was able to give birth to the children who have opened energy core. So the last born here is more powerful than the first born, since your grand mother was meditating she was able to expand her core'senergy. So in that time your uncle was born. Due to the higher vibrational energy of core, your uncles energy core got activated. So because of higher vibration of energy core your uncle surpassed your father in way of energy . Thats why spirits chose him not your father.

Me- well then how your that shortcut works?

Voice- you still didnt understand? Its simple, if you keep in contact with higher vibrational energy your own energy will begin to vibrate and in the end you will have same vibrational energy. Not everyone can have contact with most higher vibrational energies so using car,motorcycles and other electronic equipements become necessary because not everyone meditates or does other things. Now there is a car which is recently launched, now you bought the car. Since you are not of legal age lets assume you are. Now only buying a car will not going to change your vibration, it will have only minimalistic effect on you. Now in order to do that you have to be in sync with your car, that means you have to drive your car. You have to atleast drive your car for few hours in a week in order increase your vibration. Now what happens actually is that the higher energy of the car will try to increase the lower vibrational energy of yours. But as everything has its limits the cars energy will be useless after sometime. The time varies person to person. It can be from few months to few years. It also depends on how rapidly you are progressing by clearing your files. If you end up jumping onto the next generation by raising your vibration then the cars energy will be useless. Then the cars energy will be an obstacle in your path. Since now you are progressing ahead the vibrational energy you will be containing will be higher than the cars vibrational energy. So then the cars energy will try to decrease the vibrations of your energy. So at that time it is best to get rid of the car or stop driving it. As with other energies the factor of love and compassion is always important. If you love your car like you love your girlfriend then you will be better synced with the car. Remeber if you start despise your car or any objects it will just severe the connection between you two. So if the connection is severed then there is no point in owning that car, it will just a car and not a way to increase your energy. This kind of severed connection with a car is harmful for a the owner since it can cause some damge financialy or physically. Just like that as you increase the generation, the higher you go, the higher amount of energy requires to progress further. It is easy to increase the generations from 9 to 7 but beyond that it gets difficult. Even going from 7 to 6 is difficult job. You will require multiple cars to achieve that. And remeber that the generation can not change unless you clear the files Which belongs to that specific generation. Same goes for electronics since we use them. The price of objects i.e the higher technology or some other things are important since they contain more energy. The higher the price and the newness of the object the higher energy it will contain. In simple words zhiguli is of lower generation than ferrari f430. But in given time even ferrari f430 will become of lower generation. But if there is a newly produced zhiguli then you can buy it but the results wlll be very minimal. You dont have any doubts on it now.

Me- yes, i suppose. Maybe i cant process all that much info? So the generation concept is to jump to another generations until you find yourself on 1 st generation.
But there is no way to prove it if it works?

Voice- no, but then you should have faith in it. Pick a stone from ground.

Me - what? Do you want me to smash it on your head? I will be happy to do that.

Voice- just pick it ip

Me- ok , now what to do with this stone?

Voice- that stone is god.

Me- now you are asking for it. Show me your head i will smash it for you.

Voice- the faith. Having faith can make a difference between failure and success. Its all about having faith. If you think that this stone is god and have faith in it then your mind will store part of your energy in this stone . Now imagine if you start telling people that this stone is god. If people,start having faith in that stone then their mind too will store their energy in that stone. Imagine thousands of people storing their energy in it little by little. So the stone contains the energy, and energy recognises the feeling of love and compassion towards it, not the usual good and bad criteria. So if the energy in the stone decides to give part of that stones energy to someone because of of some reason then it can. Thats how the concept of statues of gods and their temples works. Its not the energy of these gods but of all the people who worships them and visit that place. Now it is only theoretical in practicality this stone can able to contain very less amount of energy and for very limited time. As its size increases so the Storage capacity. Different type of materials can store different amount of energy. In metals gold have the highest storage capacity, while in stones or in minerals the specific types of crystals can store large amount of energy even higher than gold. You did know about the elemental deities of hinduism. When they build a statue of that deity they actually worship that element, and inturn the element in that statue will become the same as people worship. You should understand that these deities or gods in any religion did not created us but its quite the opposite. Our mind tries to creates what we think. The gods people worship are the same they created. Have you grasped the concept of gods yet?

Me- i thought it was strange that you always refer to some higher power as nature or universe. I forgot to ask you about that.

Voice- you have to understand that the god which people refer to is nothing but the nature or in broad concept the whole universe. Everything you see is part of it. What did you think of god before this?

Me- i didnt have any specific belief about god, since my parents do not believe in god so i have raised without any beliefs about it. In short i am not sure what god is?

Voice- the god is not a single entity, in every religion god is called omnipotent, why?
Because its everything, you, me, this stone, this grass everything. Even people who try to harm other people. There is god in every thing in this world. So if you want to really worship the god, showing compassion and love to every thing in this nature is a true path. It is the final realisation. Some souls which are reincarnating in human births, they spent hundreds of years just to find that there is no such thing as god as the way they think it was. No one can find that realisation in just one birth. Do you know how many years it took you to find this?

Me- I dont know, 3 years?

Voice- 267 years not including your current age.

Me- 267 years!!! How can you know that?

Voice- i can see your past even your previous births.

Me- then who i am in previous births?

Voice- does that matter? Who were you previously doesnt matter, its who you are now that matters. Now i think you have a basic idea about how the nature works.
There are some more important things than this.

Me- more important? You already stated how all things work and even about the nature then what important concept remained?

Voice- this is just a supplementary knowledge. You will know about it when i will tell you about it.

Me- hey you said it took 267 years for me to achieve this then what if i told someone about that, then regardless of anything he will know your knowledge?

Voice- nature knows it all already. The knowledge is all around you. But you have to be on that level to gain that knowledge. If you achieve that level then the knowledge which belongs to that level will automatically come to you in any way possible. So if you give that knowledge to someone whom is not ready or did not reach that level then he will listen to what you are saying but will never follow or believe in what you are saying or he might not even understand what you are saying. This wisdom can not be understood as long as the time is not ripe for one. Only when their time is come the knowledge will come to them. In your case you already achieved this level your previous life, you knew about these things in your previous life. Thats why you had a curiosity towards meditation and other things. Because you did it all already. In this birth you just have to push a bit harder to gain that knowledge again. I was fortunate enough to teach you. You dont know a thing about your past live and it should stay as it is. Now then i think your mother is looking for you. Think about what i have said . We will talk after one month. I think you should buy a cellphone now....

Me- just like my mom would buy it for me? And dad is on his business trip i dont and he will come that much early.

Voice- what did i tell you, you create what you desire. Think about your wish, imagine the cellphone. Now you just have to concentrate on your wish once or twice a day. We will talk again in a month.

To be continued.........
Old 21-08-2014, 11:24 AM
Null void

Important note

I forgot to add that-
This concept of automobiles and electronic gadgets will only work if the ownership of the vehicle belongs to you or your parents. When parents change their generations then it will also affect their childrens. But if childrens change their generations then it will not affect parents. I dont know why is that? But thats only he told me. He didnt explain anything about it nor i asked him.
Old 24-08-2014, 03:59 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by nina1021
your friend was bullied into making a decision simply because he thought he had no choice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Null void
He never said that he will save his uncle.

Who's "friend" / "his" ?
Old 25-08-2014, 03:42 AM
Mystica

I found similarities to what the dead have told me over the years, especially about not being able to escape the location of death, and needing energy to escape.
Old 25-08-2014, 06:15 PM
Null void

Well i dont see any reason for spirits to suck energy from others rather than sucking it for escaping their current dimension. Well some gave not so convincing answeres so i am just sticking to this whole concept.
Old 04-09-2014, 06:37 AM
freedevil

If he is an earthbound attachment, which he is then he is sucking your energy. He admitted to attaching himself to you. Are you sure, you aren't feeling tired or having body aches? His personality will impact yours as well. There are many other symptoms depending on how good, bad, or lost he might be. These are people that don't go into the light. You'll need to find a healer to send him there or do it yourself if you are capable.
Old 06-09-2014, 01:17 PM
Pathfinder

Sorry my response is based on the story being about his friend not him. So I responded based on the assumption that it didn't happened to him. But was told what happened through his friend

~*~b3aut1fuldr3am3r~*~
Old 06-09-2014, 10:51 PM
Master
Hey! Thanks so much for the bit about meditation and the 'water tank"! That just filled in something I needed.

I was a Healer for a little while and twice I accidently gave life force away, one was for 5 years and the other for 10 years. Each time they looked that much younger and I that much older. Spirit pulled me off Healing after that and said I could get the life force/vitality back but never told me how.

I think your ghost just handled me the puzzle piece!
Thanks to you Both!

Now back to the story..... loving it!

P.S. Psychics tell me a relative of mine has been trying to get ahold of me and is frustrated because I don't hear her, I saw her once in meditation, many scenes in fact of her and her family crossing the USA in a covered wagon and their trails and tribulations on the way, after settling down in the west and building a crude house of rough hune logs she became a Doctors assistant while raising her 12 children all of which crossed from the East Coast with her, the youngest a babe in arms still. But I could never figure out why it was she wanted to contact me, still not sure, but your story might provide another puzzle piece about loved ones needing energy and I think I'm the only one of her direct descendants who's awakened.
Old 06-09-2014, 11:39 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by nina1021
Sorry my response is based on the story being about his friend not him. So I responded based on the assumption that it didn't happened to him. But was told what happened through his friend
Okay, thanks :)

Last edited by kralaro : 07-09-2014 at 01:01 AM.
Old 06-09-2014, 11:45 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I was a Healer for a little while and twice I accidently gave life force away, one was for 5 years and the other for 10 years. Each time they looked that much younger and I that much older.
I want to know more; I request you to elaborate.

Quote:
Spirit pulled me off Healing after that and said I could get the life force/vitality back but never told me how.
Do u also hear spirits?

Quote:
But I could never figure out why it was she wanted to contact me
Maybe because you can maybe hear spirits? I'm quoting the following from http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/200...son-1938-2008/
Quote:
I told him I was surprised and honored that of all the people he could visit, he chose to come see me. I always felt a fatherly connection to him, but I wasn’t sure if he felt the same. I thought he’d be spending this time around his family. His answer was that he connected with me mainly because he could. Maybe I had the right antennae for receiving him because I’ve practiced developing my skills in this area for many years. He indicated that my (100% raw foods) diet made it easier for him to connect with me. This didn’t surprise me because I’ve felt a significant boost in my psychic/intuitive abilities after dropping all cooked foods from my diet. I think another reason is that I intended to connect with him and believed that I could — that tends to work as sort of a beacon. After we learned of his death, Erin also put out the intent for Ron to come to us if he needed help.