Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-06-2023, 01:44 PM
Experiencer
Creepy View

I am a very sensitive empath
Recently, I’ve had a few experiences where I have felt a presence whilst in My Home. Usually when I’m lying in bed at night..

To which I am terrified
But I don’t know if I’m terrified by the fact that it’s necessarily a negative energy or if I’m just terrified by the fact that I can actually feel a presence, that I know shouldn’t be there.

I’ve read elsewhere on remote viewing sites that if this happens that you should mentally imagine picking this entity up and placing it in a box and doing away with it.

I’ve only ever experienced this in the current property that I am in and have only been here a few years. I am aware of the fact that Negative entities in this property, when I first moved in and many different practices to try to remove them appear to have failed. I have also experienced in this property only for the first time ever sleep paralysis.

So I wonder whether it is just simply one of these negative entities. But if that’s the case shouldn’t they be here all the time and not just on a handful of occasions?

Or is it possible that this someone remote viewing or astral projecting to me?
Old 25-06-2023, 04:30 PM
Master

Sometimes in deep meditation I notice presences around me, in the beginning, some years ago I used to be frightened and open my eyes right away, now I just observe, it usually goes away, but it is quite fascinating how tangible it feels ( I can also sense these presences move around me ), sometimes you can feel blows of wind, which is really cool for there's no wind but you experience wind blowing on you. In my small, room, everything closed and I experienced wind blowing over my face and it lasted good minutes.

Observe, let go, meditate.
Old 25-06-2023, 09:12 PM
Administrator
If you think you have a Negative energy in your home you can Smudge all through the house.
cover yourself in a protective light,
You can go and ask a priest to bless the house.
or you can ask a medium to clear it.
If it is a Negative Energy show no fear as they will feed of that.
Be firm and tell it to go away

Namaste
Old 26-06-2023, 04:59 AM
Experiencer
Yes, I have smudge the house, many many times that I’m fairly certain I just laughed at me

I have also paid someone $300 to come and clear the house & it didn’t matter

I’ve recently found out that the area where I live is where the aboriginal massacre has occurred, and that many people have entities in their homes

I’m not entirely sure that that is the case here though
My main question is, that if someone remote views you, can you since their energy being there, in that way?
Old 26-06-2023, 02:49 PM
Experiencer
If there is a negative entity where you at, start being happy, positive, and welcoming to it, eventually you will starve it out, and they will seek negative energy elsewhere.

Remote Viewing is a technique where one sends the energy from the third eye to whatever location to "see" something. If you are super sensitive, yes you will be able to detect this energy. However, it's not as easy as I just made it, tapping or detecting someone else's frequency is tough, knowing there is so much different and almost infinite number of possibilities.
Old 27-08-2023, 12:35 AM
Pathfinder

I have had events at my prior house, I laughed a bit when I was going through the during cleaning up the disaster the prior renters made when I found a few smudge sticks. Plenty things going over there , seen a few bad entities but one basiclly held me captive for about half an hour , felt its behind my eyes then I could feel it getting .....hit for a lack of a better word with a massive amount of force. Named the thing Black, even saw its face in my head, never felt actual terror or horror until then. There was no "hate" behind it just lust for suffering , pure malevolence. A few weeks later I would feel it again but far, far weaker and I would ....close the door to my house as it where.....I think of it like I am sitting in my house with an open window and door to let the breeze in and I see him walking down so I close the doors. Used to see twisted faces, inhuman and human, during meditation and saw one...last night? the night before last? The thing is....not 100% sure it was a spirit , was told it was a demon by at least two people but I know something of myself and not sure if it was a fragment of my mind that splintered off due to trauma and the fact I refuse to act out of vengeance.

Oh the reason I laughed when I found the used smudge sticks, my sense of humor is warped from events and they were vile, vile people and I won`t go into it more then that.
Old 09-09-2023, 09:59 AM
Master

Firstly I would say never be fearful.
I am also a sensitive Empath and nothing spooks me.
Simply burn sage, open a window , tell them this is your space and they have to leave and go to the light.
At the same time , acknowledge that your usual loved ones in spirit that watch over us and visit are still welcome .
Old 16-10-2023, 01:19 AM
Guide
Is the "presence" even bothering you? If it isn't then why do anything?

There's a billion other beings around us all the time we don't see so who cares if they' aren't biting or poking you, know what I mean?

Maybe it's friendly? I had a Dakini or something keep kissing my cheek before. Another presence isn't necessarily a bad thing. We can attract good spirits too.

Where is your house at, because it might be on burial grounds and if that's the case it's just empty ghosts playing out whatever they need to I suppose. Have fun with it! Lol.
Old 29-11-2023, 08:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Sometimes in deep meditation I notice presences around me, in the beginning, some years ago I used to be frightened and open my eyes right away, now I just observe, it usually goes away, but it is quite fascinating how tangible it feels ( I can also sense these presences move around me ), sometimes you can feel blows of wind, which is really cool for there's no wind but you experience wind blowing on you. In my small, room, everything closed and I experienced wind blowing over my face and it lasted good minutes.