Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-05-2012, 07:59 PM
Guide
Greetings of love and light Sparrow,

I would appreciate you to talk us about birds as spiritual messengers. You know, many believe in signs coming from birds and many do not.

Just as an example, I receive in my house, almost every day, a robin who insistently taps at the windows. I am not sure if it is just one bird or if they are several doing it. So far, I had no way to identify them.

The strange thing is that the phenomena just began since my beloved passed and not before, and also, it happens mostly in two specific rooms: in the living room where he lived his last days at home (we had to move his bed there when he was unable to go upstairs); and also, upstairs, in the room where he used to work during his last months at home.

I have read that such tappings could be natural behaviours of certain birds... but it seems strange that it never happened before he came back to the spirit realm. It moves me very much when from the other side of the house I hear the bird calling me in that way.

What do you think dearest Sparrow? Could it be any kind of spiritual message?

BTW, I think that I must not be so naïf to try to decipher any natural event as a message from the spirit realm, but it is difficult for me to find a balance between what is and what is not.

Warm regards to you and your dear Asceleottyi.

TISS
Old 21-05-2012, 10:06 PM
Pathfinder
Dear Sparrow,

I feel as if i have really bad karma. Does this mean, in my past life I did something horrible and now have to pay the consequences?

Can you please recommend ways I can better this?

Also, thank you so much for helping me and guiding me with all my questions I've asked

Old 22-05-2012, 02:24 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Joyful greetings,
Amethyst.

The global scientific community is quite aware of this problem and how to resolve it. They are aware of the rise in carbon dioxide levels and acidic levels within the worlds oceans. They are aware of the contamination from chemical run off and oil spillages. They are aware of the increasing refuse, waste and man-made debris afloat upon the river and ocean surface, as well as the many hundreds of tons that lie at the bottom of the oceans. They are aware of the recorded levels of fishing of endangered species, as well as the unrecorded activities of those across the globe.

Though these scientific communities have voiced their concerns to the powers of authority, and to the corporations that have a hand in their solution, it is unfortunately a very slow process, with many individuals placing the cost of such solutions a first and foremost concern. Again the monetary system has locked many hearts and minds into subservitude of fear. How the corporate and industrial ‘hierarchy’ has been designed on Earth that focuses on personal gain has come to reveal such systems in their present function do not work for the greater good of the human race.
Though the many voices of the scientific community around the world support one another in their findings and their concerns, their bold proposals and solutions often fall on deaf ears, or the process of mutual agreement within meeting rooms are extended for many months and/or years at a time.
It is those who have the most to lose from these harmonious changes of global equality and environmental quality that continue to reinforce their own pressures against those that would lead the world to positive change.
The individual must also observe that each government wishes to see their own economy expand and generate revenue for its own development and competition with other world powers. The industries and corporations that dominate much of the monetary flow into a country are those that wave their wands of influence within claims of being a benefit to their own country.

What the world needs are facilitators of truth and information, but also bold and persistent leaders who are prepared to act on the council of the first.

-Sparrow

Dearest Sparrow

Thank you kindly for filling in the details on this important matter that has a detrimental effect on us all - below and above the water’s surface.

I am not sure what is worse. If there was no solution to restore health to Earth’s waters or, that there is, but no action is taken to actually implement it.

Been mulling over what could be done to blast open those ‘deaf ears!’

I did weave together some creative little mind movies to send to them, the same kind of scenes/messages I receive, though whether they arrive or not, who knows?! I can send love, healing, and positive thoughts to another, can a human implant images in another’s mind the same way spirit do to us?

People coming together as One, in the way you speak of in your messages, seems like the dream way to reach those where the buck stops. If only everyone would wake up tomorrow and devote some time to the matter then together we could do something about it as there’s strength in numbers.

In a previous response to me you said that if all united as One then it would literally bring changes overnight – and elsewhere that uniting could change the face of the Earth in a single day.

If everyone was more loving towards one another, as well as the negative energy in the atmosphere broadcast from person to person being no more, would it help cleanse the water with all the positive energy about?

I’ve seen the effect that thought, sound and intention can have on water in photos. An example of another researcher’s findings are here. Masaru Emoto photographed ice crystals and he exposed them to different types of music and the water reacted to it. Also, polluted water was nurtured back into beautiful geometrical crystals with loving intentions.

I would love my children to be breathing clean air and for my grandchildren’s grandchildren to not be in awe of the legend of the dolphin and whale, but for them to still exist.

I can dream...

Big hug to you and yours,
Amethyst xxx
Old 23-05-2012, 08:35 AM
RichMartini

Dear Tiss and Monaheart - if I may, I've been researching this topic for a few years now <snip> I've been filming these sessions with a variety of different therapists and clients,and they too say the same things. So as to the bird tap tap tapping on your window pane. Many folks say that indeed, they remember in a past life that after they died,they went to their loved one and tried to find a way to communicate to them that everything is ok, that they're still watching over them, and are connected. sometimes it comes in the form of a dream - but since its an energy transfer, the spirit doing the energy work to get the dream into your head,the bird to the window, the butterfly to fly by - or even to get you to turn on a radio because they know the song you both loved is playing.. it's just a matter of altering focus. You may have had that bird tapping before, but because he's helping it tap - it's a way of letting you know he is still with you. Always. Always. Always. And Monaheart, what I've learned in this extensive research is that karma has been mistranslated from sanskrit. We know that it literally means "Action" but has come to mean in popular parlance, "baggage." What I've learned in my research is that between lives we drop our baggage,and return to our pure selves. We may choose to continue examining a particular energy - anger, compassion, addiction, excess - in our next life, and our loved ones may even ask us to repeat a lesson that we ourselves don't feel we totally nailed in the last life. So we might again pick up the energy of that excess - not because it's dragging us around, but because we choose to do so. As my former Tibetan monk friend asked "Are you saying that we choose our lifetimes not based on karma?" I said "Yes, that's what people say under hypnosis. We choose lives to learn spiritual lessons, and we may choose difficult ones because we can handle them." He said "Are you telling me i'd choose to be born a black poor hiv positive baby in Africa?" And I said "which one of those words is negative?" Thinking karma would force a person into a difficult life is to miss the meaning altogether - we choose our lives, and we choose difficult ones out of compassion because other people will have to care for us,will have to watch us suffer, will have to learn the meaning of selflessness by watching us go through that lifetime - and after all, if we're going to have 100's of them,what's so hard in having a difficult one now and then? So no -- there's nothing you've done in a past life that you're suffering from now - actually we care all the love and compassion of all of our lives with us, so if you're feeling depressed by events, think for a moment - if its true i chose my parents,and i chose this life,then why is this happening? What can I learn from it? Is there anything positive I can take away from it? And if the answer is no, then "what can I do to help myself change it?" It's something that a meditation can answer if you let the question soak in deep enough. My two cents.

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 29-12-2012 at 09:47 AM.
Old 23-05-2012, 12:37 PM
Guide
Welcome RichMartini!

Thanks so much for posting and sharing with us your research.

My mainly way to connect with my guides and my beloved is while dreaming. Sometimes I don't remember the dream itself but just when I wake up a relevant thought to orient my actions, strategic or tactic, suddenly comes to me, like a final message or a bottom line of a conversation that happened while I dreamed.

Concerning tapping I feel very moved when I hear the robin, as I know that it has to do something good coming from him. And it also has a complementary significance to me. In order to let the bird come to tap, I have to open the blinds. In my view, it implies that I need to be open to receive and enjoy what the spirit world can give me, with a total acceptance.

Blessings,
TISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichMartini

Dear Tiss and Monaheart - if I may, I've been researching this topic for a few years now <snip>

I've been filming these sessions with a variety of different therapists and clients,and they too say the same things.

So as to the bird tap tap tapping on your window pane. Many folks say that indeed, they remember in a past life that after they died,they went to their loved one and tried to find a way to communicate to them that everything is ok, that they're still watching over them, and are connected. sometimes it comes in the form of a dream - but since its an energy transfer, the spirit doing the energy work to get the dream into your head,the bird to the window, the butterfly to fly by - or even to get you to turn on a radio because they know the song you both loved is playing.. it's just a matter of altering focus.

You may have had that bird tapping before, but because he's helping it tap - it's a way of letting you know he is still with you. Always. Always. Always.

And Monaheart, what I've learned in this extensive research is that karma has been mistranslated from sanskrit. We know that it literally means "Action" but has come to mean in popular parlance, "baggage."

What I've learned in my research is that between lives we drop our baggage,and return to our pure selves. We may choose to continue examining a particular energy - anger, compassion, addiction, excess - in our next life, and our loved ones may even ask us to repeat a lesson that we ourselves don't feel we totally nailed in the last life. So we might again pick up the energy of that excess - not because it's dragging us around, but because we choose to do so.

As my former Tibetan monk friend asked "Are you saying that we choose our lifetimes not based on karma?" I said "Yes, that's what people say under hypnosis. We choose lives to learn spiritual lessons, and we may choose difficult ones because we can handle them." He said "Are you telling me i'd choose to be born a black poor hiv positive baby in Africa?" And I said "which one of those words is negative?"

Thinking karma would force a person into a difficult life is to miss the meaning altogether - we choose our lives, and we choose difficult ones out of compassion because other people will have to care for us,will have to watch us suffer, will have to learn the meaning of selflessness by watching us go through that lifetime - and after all, if we're going to have 100's of them,what's so hard in having a difficult one now and then?

So no -- there's nothing you've done in a past life that you're suffering from now - actually we care all the love and compassion of all of our lives with us, so if you're feeling depressed by events, think for a moment - if its true i chose my parents,and i chose this life,then why is this happening? What can I learn from it? Is there anything positive I can take away from it? And if the answer is no, then "what can I do to help myself change it?"

It's something that a meditation can answer if you let the question soak in deep enough. My two cents.

Last edited by arive nan : 29-12-2012 at 09:48 AM.
Old 26-05-2012, 12:21 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichMartini
Dear Tiss and Monaheart - if I may, I've been researching this topic for a few years now <snip> I've been filming these sessions with a variety of different therapists and clients,and they too say the same things. So as to the bird tap tap tapping on your window pane. Many folks say that indeed, they remember in a past life that after they died,they went to their loved one and tried to find a way to communicate to them that everything is ok, that they're still watching over them, and are connected. sometimes it comes in the form of a dream - but since its an energy transfer, the spirit doing the energy work to get the dream into your head,the bird to the window, the butterfly to fly by - or even to get you to turn on a radio because they know the song you both loved is playing.. it's just a matter of altering focus. You may have had that bird tapping before, but because he's helping it tap - it's a way of letting you know he is still with you. Always. Always. Always. And Monaheart, what I've learned in this extensive research is that karma has been mistranslated from sanskrit. We know that it literally means "Action" but has come to mean in popular parlance, "baggage." What I've learned in my research is that between lives we drop our baggage,and return to our pure selves. We may choose to continue examining a particular energy - anger, compassion, addiction, excess - in our next life, and our loved ones may even ask us to repeat a lesson that we ourselves don't feel we totally nailed in the last life. So we might again pick up the energy of that excess - not because it's dragging us around, but because we choose to do so. As my former Tibetan monk friend asked "Are you saying that we choose our lifetimes not based on karma?" I said "Yes, that's what people say under hypnosis. We choose lives to learn spiritual lessons, and we may choose difficult ones because we can handle them." He said "Are you telling me i'd choose to be born a black poor hiv positive baby in Africa?" And I said "which one of those words is negative?" Thinking karma would force a person into a difficult life is to miss the meaning altogether - we choose our lives, and we choose difficult ones out of compassion because other people will have to care for us,will have to watch us suffer, will have to learn the meaning of selflessness by watching us go through that lifetime - and after all, if we're going to have 100's of them,what's so hard in having a difficult one now and then? So no -- there's nothing you've done in a past life that you're suffering from now - actually we care all the love and compassion of all of our lives with us, so if you're feeling depressed by events, think for a moment - if its true i chose my parents,and i chose this life,then why is this happening? What can I learn from it? Is there anything positive I can take away from it? And if the answer is no, then "what can I do to help myself change it?" It's something that a meditation can answer if you let the question soak in deep enough. My two cents.

Thank you for the insight! I really liked this, and it actually made some sense to me. Surprisingly i have learned a lesson from many of the things i have gone through in life, but i was so confused as to why my karma was ready to whip my but as soon as i said or did something "wrong".

Thank you!

Last edited by arive nan : 29-12-2012 at 09:48 AM.
Old 26-05-2012, 12:25 AM
Excellent, and welcome here Rich.
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-05-2012, 02:10 PM
Guide
Dearest Sparrow,

I guess that none of us wants to overwhelm you, but I see that your wisdom is required once more. There are many thirsty people around here.

Well, said that with affection, I hope you have some spare time to drop and share your views with us.

In this specific case, I am trying to know more about starseeds. As I feel particularly attuned with Lyrans and Pleiadians, I was doing some research about them, and I found two different approaches on this:

a. They are continuously coming and they are here and now among us, so you could be talking with one of them in the street or via internet. It would imply that their bodies are not exactly as ours [they are not humans] and many other practical difficulties, to live here... I noticed that they are always represented as very cute people.

b. Their beautiful spirits of truth, love and justice have incarnated in human bodies of all races, but they keep a precise memory about their origin and missions here.

I feel more prone to accept the second version, but even so, I have some doubts. For example if some of us could be part of that group, not yet having remembered all. In that case, how to find it out? Another doubt is: do they come to the Earth as a first incarnation, or the same spirit have been here several lives?

Well, as you can see I need to put my ideas in order a little bit and I hope you will help me, as always.

A hug of love, light, and gratitude to YOU and the Asceleottyi.

TISS
Old 30-05-2012, 02:54 AM
Guide

Dear Tiss and others,

I am also looking forward to Sparrow posting again. However, I try to remind myself how he is encouraging us to actively work on our questions and development, such as when he poses our own questions back to us. I'm sure he'll be back when he can. Until then, we can contemplate and discuss amongst ourselves. Also, this seems like a good time for us to use the Meditation to Meet the Asceleott Presence. I am looking through the Meditation Compendium thread and just noticed how he said, "What interests me, interests them. That which I love, they love. Where I cannot be, they go in my stead. What I cannot do, they do on my behalf."

Wishing you fulfillment in your journeys,
Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Dearest Sparrow,

I guess that none of us wants to overwhelm you, but I see that your wisdom is required once more. There are many thirsty people around here.

Well, said that with affection, I hope you have some spare time to drop and share your views with us.
Old 01-06-2012, 08:51 AM
RichMartini

thanks T, M and Ms H! :)