Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-04-2012, 01:05 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
Hm. I agree with the loving context of your messages.
Just, at times it appears that you try to take spiritual authority on matters which are in actuality human notions- and I find that to be misleading.

That is all. :)
Dear Sozerius,

I come to speak here in the name of the Truth and Justice, with respect and loving intention, to bring my views to the current debate. I will deliberately ignore what I perceived as a kind of "arrogance" in your above mentioned post, and I will purely focus on your words and their meaning:

a. You are stating that Sparrow is "trying to take spiritual authority...." When you say "you try" I understand that you think that he has the purpose and the intention to do it. I want to point out now 2 meanings of the word "authority", the 2 most pertinent of them given SF is a free internet forum, nothing more, but nothing less:

Quote:
1. the power to determine, adjudicate, or otherwise settle issues or disputes; jurisdiction; the right to control, command, or determine.

2. an accepted source of information, advice, etc.
An interpretation of your words, as said with malevolent intention, would take us to the first meaning. It would mean that Sparrow posts here to "control, determine, or command..." Control or determine WHAT? Command WHOM? As you can see, the same nature of this forum makes such imperative meaning, almost ridiculous...

Concerning the second meaning I could say definitely YES! He is here "an accepted source of information and advice." for MANY of US [with ME included]. From my personal point of view it does not matter if Sparrow has the intention or not to be such source. The reality shows that HE IS!

It is so real, it has been showed by the experience of many years in SF. Moreover, Sparrow is not only a respected source of information [I would say of an infrequent wisdom]. He is also a FRIEND of many of us! We feel his energy as very positive. He is connected with us in an unconventional way [the internet], but even so... he turns an amazingly loving friend for several here!

Other important issue, and perhaps more important than the first one: When you say that you find what Sparrow shares with us to be "misleading." I am immediately tempted to ask you: "misleading for WHOM?" If your reply were: "For Me". Well, I would say: "It is very easy dear Sozerius, you have no need to come here to read and therefore to run the risk to be "mislead." You are free!"

But I guess that you would reply: "For those who read his posts." In such case, and taking into consideration that I am one of "those", I would say: "Dear Sozerius, I will be grateful if you do not underestimate me! You are thinking of me as if I were somebody who could be fooled in every corner of her life! Please review your unfair judgement with your heart, thanks!..." or maybe I would tell you: "Please don't treat me with a superiority that I did not give you!"... or perhaps I would tell you: "Thank you Sozerius, I appreciate your good will, but I do not need anyone to defend me from Sparrow's potential misleading influences."

Having said that, I will finish telling you that the true purpose of this thread is not to exert any kind of power or authority over each other, instead, to dialogue from soul to soul, freely, respectfully, and lovingly. Only such beautiful intention has kept this [and other similar threads] alive, and it is the only way to go ahead...

All topics brought to this thread with respect and kindness have been exhaustively discussed without any problem.

If you want to go in depth with "spiritual matters or human notions" under such clear premises you are welcome.

Love and light,

TISS
Old 30-04-2012, 01:20 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Dear Sozerius,

I come to speak here in the name of the Truth and Justice, with respect and loving intention, to bring my views to the current debate. I will deliberately ignore what I perceived as a kind of "arrogance" in your above mentioned post, and I will purely focus on your words and their meaning:

a. You are stating that Sparrow is "trying to take spiritual authority...." When you say "you try" I understand that you think that he has the purpose and the intention to do it. I want to point out now 2 meanings of the word "authority", the 2 most pertinent of them given SF is a free internet forum, nothing more, but nothing less:

An interpretation of your words, as said with malevolent intention, would take us to the first meaning. It would mean that Sparrow posts here to "control, determine, or command..." Control or determine WHAT? Command WHOM? As you can see, the same nature of this forum makes such imperative meaning, almost ridiculous...

Concerning the second meaning I could say definitely YES! He is here "an accepted source of information and advice." for MANY of US [with ME included]. From my personal point of view it does not matter if Sparrow has the intention or not to be such source. The reality shows that HE IS!

It is so real, it has been showed by the experience of many years in SF. Moreover, Sparrow is not only a respected source of information [I would say of an infrequent wisdom]. He is also a FRIEND of many of us! We feel his energy as very positive. He is connected with us in an unconventional way [the internet], but even so... he turns an amazingly loving friend for several here!

Other important issue, and perhaps more important than the first one: When you say that you find what Sparrow shares with us to be "misleading." I am immediately tempted to ask you: "misleading for WHOM?" If your reply were: "For Me". Well, I would say: "It is very easy dear Sozerius, you have no need to come here to read and therefore to run the risk to be "mislead." You are free!"

But I guess that you would reply: "For those who read his posts." In such case, and taking into consideration that I am one of "those", I would say: "Dear Sozerius, I will be grateful if you do not underestimate me! You are thinking of me as if I were somebody who could be fooled in every corner of her life! Please review your unfair judgement with your heart, thanks!..." or maybe I would tell you: "Please don't treat me with a superiority that I did not give you!"... or perhaps I would tell you: "Thank you Sozerius, I appreciate your good will, but I do not need anyone to defend me from Sparrow's potential misleading influences."

Having said that, I will finish telling you that the true purpose of this thread is not to exert any kind of power or authority over each other, instead, to dialogue from soul to soul, freely, respectfully, and lovingly. Only such beautiful intention has kept this [and other similar threads] alive, and it is the only way to go ahead...

All topics brought to this thread with respect and kindness have been exhaustively discussed without any problem.

If you want to go in depth with "spiritual matters or human notions" under such clear premises you are welcome.

Love and light,

TISS

If you review Sparrow's last couple of posts regarding himself, I think you will find a hint of arrogance in that as well. But again, as you clarified regarding my own posts, such things can be viewed in multiple ways.

Regarding the definitions that you brought up.. When I speak of 'spiritual authority' I am referring to information, not people. Someone who has not ascended does not have the right to determine the nature of ascension.

I have known so many people who were accepted as being (basically) avatars of truth based on their followings(over the years) that I do not regard that to be reliable. It wouldn't matter either way anyways- as his information clearly conflicts with truth which I have received from my spirit guide-- who is an actual spirit guide, not a human.

I brought this topic up in an entirely conversational tone. Does Sparrow think that any challenge to something that he has said is a negative thing?
Old 30-04-2012, 01:27 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
And who are you to tell me who or what I am with such authority?

-Sparrow

Another human who knows what humanity is. And you are most certainly a part of it.

Regardless of that.. my own spirit guide has, many times over in the past, affirmed that humans(those who inhabit human bodies) who believe that they have a soul which has some sort of special "species" identification(other than human) are delusional.
Old 30-04-2012, 01:56 AM
Guide
Quote:
If you review Sparrow's last couple of posts regarding himself, I think you will find a hint of arrogance in that as well. But again, as you clarified regarding my own posts, such things can be viewed in multiple ways.

Regarding the definitions that you brought up.. When I speak of 'spiritual authority' I am referring to information, not people. Someone who has not ascended does not have the right to determine the nature of ascension.

I have known so many people who were accepted as being (basically) avatars of truth based on their followings(over the years) that I do not regard that to be reliable. It wouldn't matter either way anyways- as his information clearly conflicts with truth which I have received from my spirit guide-- who is an actual spirit guide, not a human.

I brought this topic up in an entirely conversational tone. Does Sparrow think that any challenge to something that he has said is a negative thing?
Dear Sozerious,

You will find many people saying this or that, or pretending to be this or that, but one has to be close only to such beings with whom one truly resonates. And it is absolutely personal...

Spirit guides are guides, but they do not replace the guidance of your own spirit, they complement it. Every one of us should dare to be their own standard and not the standard imposed by any other else, here or in the spirit realm, incarnated or not.

Your spirit guides point you to another direction and it is okay, I could say that in my case, I resonate with Sparrow's approach. Again, I think that it is very personal. Even so, my view is that one has to listen their own spirit over any other source.

I am not in position to tell you if Sparrow thinks that any challenge is a negative thing, I really don't think so. I have challenged his views many times, and we could perfectly discuss them without stress. Moreover, I attach here something he recently wrote for me in other different thread. As you can see, he is not saying "follow what I say", he is suggesting to follow what truly you feel as your own truth.
Quote:
I am happy that my words continue to be well received, and are subject of reflection within your own heart wisdom for further confirmation. I am forever aware that much to be said contradicts many schools of thought within religion and ‘new-age’ philosophy, but I am confident you will discern the shortcomings within all information by learning to connect the dots together. All information, if accurate and of the clearest truth, will always compliment and support other understandings of every aspect of life. You should experience moments of ‘a-ha’ (eureka) when the pieces begin to connect and the bigger picture empowers you with broader perspective. If someone tells you that something is the ultimate truth, they should be able to explain to you why this is so and how it connects to all other aspects of life, for all things come together within their ultimate understanding. This ultimate truth should also resonate joy and upliftment within you if it is accurate, and never should it disempower you or cause you fear.
There are some revealing parts there that, in my view, show the Sparrow's intention in its true dimension of loving service and absence of ego.

Hope this exchange has been useful to you as it was to me.

Blessings,
TISS
Old 30-04-2012, 02:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Another human who knows what humanity is. And you are most certainly a part of it.

Regardless of that.. my own spirit guide has, many times over in the past, affirmed that humans(those who inhabit human bodies) who believe that they have a soul which has some sort of special "species" identification(other than human) are delusional.
Dear Sozerius,

My, oh my. So Spirit Guide Sparrow is ‘delusional’? That is your profoundly wise and loving contribution?

You say the only spiritual authority you claim to speak with is ‘based on’ interpretations of communication from your spirit guide. For someone who still relies on their spirit guide for answers and confirmations you clearly have much to learn about yourself and your own capacity for understanding. This is not to put you down or anyone else who speaks with their etheric counterparts. However, your spirit guides are not there to be your teacher or impose their own belief systems upon you. They are there to empower you to become independent and Self-aware, that they no longer have to fulfil your need for them to be there.
The difference between us is that my spiritual authority, as you call it, comes from my own capacity and ability of spirit; My own ability to access information within many realms, of many subjects, through many perspectives. I have had the ability to access answers to my own questions for longer than you have been alive in physical state. You will not see me pursuing answers to questions on this internet board, purely because I am able to ascertain truth independently. For even before I finish asking a question, the answer is already there. This is something you too can do if you try.

I do not need you to tell me who or what I am, clearly you are not able to, so please do not be as arrogant to presume to.

When you are able to ascertain your own wisdom, and not have to rely on others, then I will accept your council on matters of ‘ascension’ or other beliefs you have. Similarly, before you label me as arrogant, you might actually wish to do your homework regarding who and what I am, rather than simply attempting to disempower me with a label as deluded.

You have many belief systems in place. Since nobody has asked for them on this thread, may I suggest you present them on the canvas called ‘general beliefs’. I feel your intentions within this thread are not aligned to its original intention. I trust you understand.

I wish you well upon your journey.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 30-04-2012, 02:21 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Dear Sozerius,

My, oh my. So Spirit Guide Sparrow is ‘delusional’? That is your profoundly wise and loving contribution?

You say the only spiritual authority you claim to speak with is ‘based on’ interpretations of communication from your spirit guide. For someone who still relies on their spirit guide for answers and confirmations you clearly have much to learn about yourself and your own capacity for understanding. This is not to put you down or anyone else who speaks with their etheric counterparts. However, your spirit guides are not there to be your teacher or impose their own belief systems upon you. They are there to empower you to become independent and Self-aware, that they no longer have to fulfil your need for them to be there.
The difference between us is that my spiritual authority, as you call it, comes from my own capacity and ability of spirit; My own ability to access information within many realms, of many subjects, through many perspectives. I have had the ability to access answers to my own questions for longer than you have been alive in physical state. You will not see me pursuing answers to questions on this internet board, purely because I am able to ascertain truth independently. For even before I finish asking a question, the answer is already there. This is something you too can do if you try.

I do not need you to tell me who or what I am, clearly you are not able to, so please do not be as arrogant to presume to.

When you are able to ascertain your own wisdom, and not have to rely on others, then I will accept your council on matters of ‘ascension’ or other beliefs you have. Similarly, before you label me as arrogant, you might actually wish to do your homework regarding who and what I am, rather than simply attempting to disempower me with a label as deluded.

You have many belief systems in place. Since nobody has asked for them on this thread, may I suggest you present them on the canvas called ‘general beliefs’. I feel your intentions within this thread are not aligned to its original intention. I trust you understand.

I wish you well upon your journey.

-Sparrow

As I said before- there are many different forms of empowerment.

If you insist that your soul is of a specific "species" that separates you from the rest of humanity.. then yes, you are delusional concerning that. But delusion is common in the spiritual community, it is not really disempowering for one to have the opportunity to realize it.

It is arrogant to pose oneself as a superior source of information when compared to an actual spirit guide. Just because you trust yourself.. does not mean that you know all that you believe to.

When I came into this thread, challenging a very specific thing that you stated in a very respectful way.. you responded defensively from the beginning, rather than openly. You did not explain anything regarding the actuality of why you felt defensive except to the point of dismissal and to shoo me away. This is a sign of arrogance and ignorance. Your further belief that you are a spirit guide while still being a human being is marked delusion.

Again, empowerment comes in many forms. Additionally, it is not empowering to support delusion.

It is not arrogant for me to tell you that you are human. We all are.
Old 30-04-2012, 02:29 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Dear Sozerious,

You will find many people saying this or that, or pretending to be this or that, but one has to be close only to such beings with whom one truly resonates. And it is absolutely personal...

Spirit guides are guides, but they do not replace the guidance of your own spirit, they complement it. Every one of us should dare to be their own standard and not the standard imposed by any other else, here or in the spirit realm, incarnated or not.

Your spirit guides point you to another direction and it is okay, I could say that in my case, I resonate with Sparrow's approach. Again, I think that it is very personal. Even so, my view is that one has to listen their own spirit over any other source.

I am not in position to tell you if Sparrow thinks that any challenge is a negative thing, I really don't think so. I have challenged his views many times, and we could perfectly discuss them without stress. Moreover, I attach here something he recently wrote for me in other different thread. As you can see, he is not saying "follow what I say", he is suggesting to follow what truly you feel as your own truth. There are some revealing parts there that, in my view, show the Sparrow's intention in its true dimension of loving service and absence of ego.

Hope this exchange has been useful to you as it was to me.

Blessings,
TISS

Spirituality has never been about what feels 'good'- for me. It is about truth.

If the truth happens to feel good, then that is wonderful. And often times it does.

But when it feels bad.. sometimes working through it is the best thing to do.

It is because of this that I do not use the very popular "resonate" method of choosing what I follow. It seems to lead people towards what makes them feel best rather than what may actually be.

That may be absolutely fine for some- those who genuinely want to feel good over knowing the truth. I am the opposite of that. I would rather know the truth than use spirituality to make myself feel good.

Also-- I saw that he did say things in his OP about being open-ended. Yet his responses to me don't seem to follow that.
Old 30-04-2012, 02:54 AM
Guide
Quote:
Spirituality has never been about what feels 'good'- for me. It is about truth.

If the truth happens to feel good, then that is wonderful. And often times it does.

But when it feels bad.. sometimes working through it is the best thing to do.

It is because of this that I do not use the very popular "resonate" method of choosing what I follow. It seems to lead people towards what makes them feel best rather than what may actually be.

That may be absolutely fine for some- those who genuinely want to feel good over knowing the truth. I am the opposite of that. I would rather know the truth than use spirituality to make myself feel good.

Also-- I saw that he did say things in his OP about being open-ended. Yet his responses to me don't seem to follow that.

I only will tell you that nobody is in position to say what is Truth and what is Not Truth, what we call TRUTH is therefore MY TRUTH. You are free to use any method to seek YOUR TRUTH. I know where to seek MINE and I judge in no case how others do it.

In my personal view, to feel good is an essential part of life, here and there, in the spirit realm. One can feel good in many ways, and not exactly through delusion as you suggest. I can see that for you, TRUTH and FEEL GOOD could even be antonyms; for me, they are Synonyms and not matters to choice between.

I stop here, I wish you the best in your path,

TISS
Old 30-04-2012, 03:33 AM
Guide

Acupuncture

Dear Sparrow,

With your ability to access information on the vast array of topics out there, it occurred to me that you might be able to help aspiring acupuncturists such as myself with some of your unique perspective(s). If you've never actually practiced it, here or in the spirit world, I guess I wouldn't ask information on specific techniques. But feel free to contribute that if you can. I suppose the most reasonable question for you is what general ideas and principles would you like to/be able to contribute to acupuncturists? Also, would you have any tips on diagnosis? That is the most challenging aspect of my studies so far.

I hope this is not an unreasonably specialized question. However, you never cease to impress me with the information you are able to access.

Also, your elucidations on Prime Creator/God are the first discourse on the subject that I have been able to accept, which has led me to be able to foster a belief in such for the first time. I particularly like feeling that God is all that exists. Would you please speak more about Prime Creator/God itself and how we can begin to understand it, at least on the level human beings are capable of? (I personally wouldn't mind trying to go beyond such a limited understanding as long as my head doesn't explode.) And one more thing: Is there a difference between Prime Creator and God? It seems pretty sure from your previous words that they are the same "thing," but perhaps Prime Creator refers to God's early actions in creation of the omniverse and spirits, etc.

Justin

Last edited by Sorai Rai Aorai : 30-04-2012 at 04:34 AM.
Old 30-04-2012, 03:45 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
I only will tell you that nobody is in position to say what is Truth and what is Not Truth, what we call TRUTH is therefore MY TRUTH. You are free to use any method to seek YOUR TRUTH. I know where to seek MINE and I judge in no case how others do it.

In my personal view, to feel good is an essential part of life, here and there, in the spirit realm. One can feel good in many ways, and not exactly through delusion as you suggest. I can see that for you, TRUTH and FEEL GOOD could even be antonyms; for me, they are Synonyms and not matters to choice between.

I stop here, I wish you the best in your path,

TISS

Truth and 'feel good' are neither synonyms or antonyms to me. Following and finding the truth can cause both good feelings, as well as pain depending on where a person is in life and what truth is revealed to that person.

The idea of 'your truth' and 'my truth' is not actually 'truth'. A better word to replace truth in that instance would be perception.

I am adamant that my spirit guide relays only truth.. objectively.