Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 17-02-2015, 07:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Name Expression Challenge Numbers

There are three birth name numbers that can be calculated from the full name at birth. This is done by adding the numerical values of three different set of letters in the name, first all the vowels that occur; then, all the consonants and finally, the total of all the letters.

Apparently there are three challenges also associated with these numbers:
1) Soul Urge Challenge Number
2) Quiescent Self Challenge Number
3) Expression Challenge Number.

I can't seem to find much information on these.

Does anyone know where I could find out more about these challenges

Thanks
Old 20-02-2015, 04:05 PM
comdoc

http://www.eaglespiritministry.com/pd/sdc/sdc22a.htm
Old 20-02-2015, 05:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for responding

I actually had found this site, but it is wrong when it comes to the challenge numbers.
They show 9 challenge numbers from 1 to 9 which is not correct.

The Soul Urge Challenge is found by subtracting the last vowel number in the name from the first vowel number, or vice versa, to get a positive number.
The Quiescent Selft Challenge is found by subtracting the last consonat number in the name from the first consonant number, or vice versa, to get a positive number.

The highest letter/vowel value is 9 and the lowest letter value is 1 giving 9-1 = 8.
We can see that if both first and last letter/vowel are same then you get 0
This means then that there are indeed 9 challenges but from 0 to 8.

I tried contacting the website but they are always brushing me off and never giving me any answers. They claim to be too busy.
The way I look at it is if you are putting misinformation on your website and someone kindly tries to advise you, you should at least listen to the advice and see if it does indeed make sense.
All they do is ignore me which tends to make me not give them any credibility.

Also, how do I know if the challenge number descriptions are correct since they are from 1 to 9 instead of 0 to 8.
Should 1 to 9 be simply changed to 0 to 8.

Assuming only a number change, the challenge descriptions for Soul Urge and Quiescent Self are not very descriptive at all.

If I was to look at the negative traits of the Soul Urge Number could they also be called the Soul Urge Challenges.
Similarly, if I was to look at the negative traits of the Quiescent Self number could they also be called the Quiescent Self Challenges.

I tried for 2 weeks to get some answers back but got none.
This is why I am hoping someone in the forum could give me some advice.

Thanks
Old 20-02-2015, 07:51 PM
Everly

I emailed my numerologist friend and didn't hear back. She just emailed and she's on vacation and will respond when she returns (2-3 wks).

Btw...I agree about misinformation. A lot of people think they know and don't...and have a hard time acknowledging it. Others deliberately put bad information out there. And then there are the ones who really know, or who, if they don't, know where to find the information (no one knows 100% of a thing).
Old 21-02-2015, 06:25 AM
comdoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschembri
Thanks for responding

You're welcome.

I actually had found this site, but it is wrong when it comes to the challenge numbers.
They show 9 challenge numbers from 1 to 9 which is not correct.

The Soul Urge Challenge is found by subtracting the last vowel number in the name from the first vowel number, or vice versa, to get a positive number.
The Quiescent Self Challenge is found by subtracting the last consonant number in the name from the first consonant number, or vice versa, to get a positive number.

The highest letter/vowel value is 9 and the lowest letter value is 1 giving 9-1 = 8. We can see that if both first and last letter/vowel are same then you get 0 This means then that there are indeed 9 challenges but from 0 to 8.

Correct.

I tried contacting the website but they are always brushing me off and never giving me any answers. They claim to be too busy.
The way I look at it is if you are putting misinformation on your website and someone kindly tries to advise you, you should at least listen to the advice and see if it does indeed make sense.

Agreed.

All they do is ignore me which tends to make me not give them any credibility.

Also, how do I know if the challenge number descriptions are correct since they are from 1 to 9 instead of 0 to 8. Should 1 to 9 be simply changed to 0 to 8.

IMO, no.

Assuming only a number change, the challenge descriptions for Soul Urge and Quiescent Self are not very descriptive at all.

If I was to look at the negative traits of the Soul Urge Number could they also be called the Soul Urge Challenges.
Similarly, if I was to look at the negative traits of the Quiescent Self number could they also be called the Quiescent Self Challenges.

I tried for 2 weeks to get some answers back but got none.
This is why I am hoping someone in the forum could give me some advice.

Thanks

Yes, there are different terminologies for the same numerology elements. My suggestion is that we think critically about what these various numbers mean, and relate it to our real world experiences. Here's an example:

Why do vowel totals signify the Soul Urge or Inner Heart Number? Think of a name total like a frame with soft material bridging across the frame members. The frame members are consonants, and the soft material in between are the vowels. Now, if there is no strong physical frame, the soft material has no definite structure and form.

Consonants are relatively more dense, and connected to the physical world. Vowels are relatively less dense, and more connected to higher dimensions. Process of (co)Creation always moves from non-physical higher dimensions down into manifestations in the physical world.

Inner Heart is Source (Soul) within. Vowels represent the subtle vibrations which precede physical manifestation. Vowel energies are Design, while consonant energies are the building Blocks. The whole Name is the Building.

The design elements and building blocks are assembled and work in a sequential process. Consider the name "Victoria". First vowel "i" means her creation design process begins with highly refined inspiration (9 value). Next vowel "o" brings dedication and service (6 value). Next vowel is another "i", revisiting the 9 qualities. Final vowel "a" finishes the process with action and outward force.

So Victoria's vowel (Inner Heart) total is 25/7. Her soul brings knowledge, study, and deep insight into the creative process. Her Soul Urge Challenge is 8 (9-1), which means successful integration of spirit and physical incorporated into the final product. Her products have great design and feel!

Victoria's Outer Personality consonant total is 18/9, comprised of building blocks (4+3+2+9). Highly refined appearance and social outreach. OP Challenge Number is 5 (9-4), which means broad and well accepted physical appeal to the masses.

Victoria Beckham is one example.

https://ixquick.com/do/search?query=...nguage=english
Old 18-03-2015, 02:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Does anyone else have any comments?