Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-10-2014, 01:48 PM
cancergirl4

Astral Projection/Travel VS Psychic Attack (Similar/Not?)

I'm divorcing my husband of 15 years. Since I started the ball rolling, I haven't been able to sleep at night, and during the day I feel like someone is thinking sexual thoughts about me. I found an old diary of his, which I looked through just to see if there was any funny business. Well, since 1978 (he was 20 at that time), he started astral projection/travel. That was many moons ago, so I'm taking he is a master at it now, because he just walks into my dreams as if it was nothing. So, I'm going to assume that it's him who is trying to get mentally busy with me. Lol! I've tried praying, ignoring, afformations/affirmations, and cutting ties/cords. They seem to work for a bit, and then they don't. I've gotten to the point, where I want to ask someone who does astral projection/travel to start showing up in his dreams, and start having mental sex with him (for the lack of a better), just to give him a taste of his own medicine, but I don't want it to come back and bit me in the backside. That's all I need is repercussions on top of what I'm going through already. Is there any way, that I can teach him a lesson? Or should I just release this and let God do what he does best. I don't want to confront him, I'm playing as if I don't know what he is doing. That way, I have some sort of upper hand. I'm also wondering if these things are just psychic attacks from him, and not astral projection/travel? Are the two related or are just the same thing but people use different words for it? I forgot to mention, there was a couple of times where I felt him trying to pull me out of my body for the lack of a better word, but I managed to wake myself up both times.

I was really hoping these feelings were coming from a close friend of mine who is helping me through this divorce, he's (his mother as well) been really good to me and my children. I brought up astral projection/travel, and he said he had no clue what it was. Bummer!
Old 13-10-2014, 07:33 PM
Master

You say he walks into your dreams. When we think about something we usually dream about that person. You are going through a hard time so it would be hard not to think about him. If you could try to think about other things I know it is hard your dreams should get less with your husband.
Old 13-10-2014, 08:03 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
You say he walks into your dreams. When we think about something we usually dream about that person. You are going through a hard time so it would be hard not to think about him. If you could try to think about other things I know it is hard your dreams should get less with your husband.

I agree with this.

By subconsciously thinking about 'him', you are giving them permission (indirectly) to affect you.

I would try meditating and creating a shield for yourself. That should ward off long enough until you stop thinking about him. Consciously and subconsciously.

I hope all will be well
Old 13-10-2014, 09:02 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy

I agree with this. Sorry to hear that you're having such a hard time. Maybe you need things to distract you so that you don't think of your ex so much - this may make the dreams of him less frequent.

Evey
Old 14-10-2014, 12:59 AM
Master

Your ex , or some one else may or may not be doing some thing . There are forms of psychic self protection . Filling your self with white light is one . Others methods are posted on the net and are easy to find . If asked I can look and make a post in the links sec.