Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 14-09-2013, 06:34 PM
Guide

Hmmm... I don't know if I have seen fairies... But I have imagined them.. 4 fire fairies, that were made completely of fire and had cute little wings and sparkly stuff cam out of their wings... And their eyes were completely black with a little bit of light shining in them from the light around them. They were super cute! I always saw them in my head, it I did feel like I could feel them around.

I thought they were my friends, and I even doodled them in my sketch book. They didn't like my cat though... I remember hearing a voice saying, 'never trust a cat!' And then my cat ran into the corner meowing like it was in pain... I guess they were messing with my cat...

I think they also went into my back at one point... I forgot the reason why but when they did, I would feel 4 little energetic bodies in my bldy and my body would start shaking real bad as if I were cold... And I would be super cold too! Even though it was close to 90 degrees outside...

But we had fun... I even gave them all names... Umm.. I forgot their names... Edit: they told me their names... Aura, spike, flare, and the other name evades me right now

I don't know if others have been around... I do remember imagining ways to prank dragons... It was always fun! I tried to think of things that wouldn't hurt dragons but would still be fun... It was always this black dragon that got pranked. I would imagine stuffing his mouth full of marshmallows and then putting big bubble wrap underneath him and then try to get him to roll over... He would get surprised, breathe fire and find a gooy surprise in his mouth!

Anyway lots of fun :) until I got nightmares and a lot of scary stuff... I also passed out at the hospital... So I decided to shut them all out... Since I was not eating very well and not sleeping either... I think it was the stress of college classes...

If I could o-o I would totally attempt to prank a fairy! Idk how... But it will happen! I will also give them many hugs! And hopefully they won't try to rain their unholy wrath on me for attempting to prank them... I don't know how to post a drawing up here... Only link it but I don't want to post it anywhere els. If there are a few people interested in it I can try to post my doodles of them on here