Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-06-2016, 03:13 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Hi Another Bob.

I think it's cool of you to quote Sparrows words to like jojobean about subjects he has already covered.

It frees up Sparrows limited time to enlighten us on new topics.

Thanks for your contribution to this wonderful thread of Sparrows ...............

We all serve each other, and as I am sure Sparrow's time is limited in terms of answering similar questions repeatedly, it seems helpful to have an archive of his previously shared information as reference.

Blessings!
Old 13-06-2016, 07:10 PM
Master
Thank you AnotherBob. I appreciate the time you took to answer a question that has been covered previously. I did not have the time to read thru all 121 pages of type.

In fact Sparrow is becoming a synchronicity in my life right this very moment, with songs of keep your eye on the Sparrow (from the old TV show Baretta) running thru my mind.

I don't get to come here very often and I guess it's better to just lurk than to post any questions.
Old 14-06-2016, 12:26 PM
Master
I want to expand on my question, which may shed a different light -

I know this guy, he's what a lot of people would call an old soul.

in any event, he's also a ladies man. which means that he's been with a lot of women, and most, if not all, (me included) have felt that he is their soul mate. and they believe it. I did too, and maybe still do, even though I ran from that person, like the hounds were after me.

is it possible? or is it possible that maybe since he's been considered an old soul, that all of these women, well into 50 + may have been connected to him in past lives? could all of them be soul mates. Some of them could have been in soul groups not every single woman who come from all walks of life, are connected..

thoughts? What would the sparrow say?
Old 14-06-2016, 12:40 PM
Master
and thank you for the link. it's an awesome site and I look forward to reading everything on it!
Old 14-06-2016, 12:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojobean
thoughts? What would the sparrow say?

random thought, lol ..... your quote above reminds me of a children's book,
"what would the fox say ? "

Hey Sparrow !
Old 14-06-2016, 01:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
random thought, lol ..... your quote above reminds me of a children's book,
"what would the fox say ? "

Hey Sparrow !

lol... I think I remember that book....
Old 18-06-2016, 05:05 PM
Master
i am hear 2 snap fotos i am do art

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 23-06-2016, 01:29 AM
Deactivated Account

Link to Spirit Guide Sparrow website

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 23-06-2016, 01:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Floatsy,

The spirit world is but an arms reach today; may we indulge its interstellar insight and cast any misunderstandings away.

Whether it be a decision or a choice, they are one and the same. Whether it is deciding what to wear in the morning or choosing to extend your hand outward in motion, all occurs as a result of thought associated with your persona. You would not extend your hand without your personas perception of itself in relation in time and space to its surroundings. To move your hand forward as given by your example is still an act of intent, an act of persona, and act of thought interactivity and instruction to stimulate physical response and motor functionality. You have said you cannot detect a thought during this action, yet I say it is a voluntary action and expression of free will, and a direct result of thought in response to your perception of self and your environment. It may be that your understanding of what thoughts are and how they are created is different for you in composing your view.

I have emphasized the significance of the power of intent. Even the simple wilful act of extending your hand, whether it is in aid or comfort to another, in self-preservation, or to simply touch the fabric of life itself, can ultimately make an abounding difference.

The wilful act of picking up a cup requires choice, requires decision, and requires free will inherent within the perception of your persona. To say picking up a cup does not require choice would be untrue. A choice comes from thought.

The wilful act of looking up from your screen to the night sky requires choice, requires decision, and requires free will inherent within the perception of your persona. To say looking up from your screen to observe the night sky does not require choice would be untrue. A choice comes from thought.

Do you now perceive the truth in this pattern?

-Sparrow

Dear Sparrow

I perceive that action requires choice and I am slowly learning, or being more aware of intent.

I do not perceive that there is a thought if I move my head or wave my hands.
But I would not disbelieve you in that it is thought which directs.

I have previously detected thought "behind the eyes". I have previously (thought) that I could detect as a thought arises or when it is present.

But I am no longer so sure of my own spiritual powers.

As to a comment you previously shared with me, find what you're good at, how it can help people and put food on your table, I'm still at a loss.

Thank you for everything.

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 23-06-2016, 02:01 AM
Deactivated Account

Sparrow, if I suffer and surrender, isn't that just cowardice? An open heart, love, if that is the answer, why is that not just cowardice? Because I fear hurt or if I am angry at lies and injustice, running back - cowardice. If I am upset, isn't it cowardice to run back to the safe haven which is always love? How am I not a coward then if I go back to Her only because I do not want the pain.

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom