Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 18-09-2011, 06:14 AM
Scottmana

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualysurrounded
iv lately started talking to my aura. and she has explained that they can leave the body when ever they want and have many friends the body doesn't have in there little aura network. like they see allot of spiritually and all talk every day all day long. she has brought other auras to me and i have meet them these are her friends. she wants to share the relationship and show me how things work.

so i was just curious what you all realy know about auras. aperintly it is a very integrated network. of a lot of love. like a complected diffrint planet if you view it from them.
This will be fun!

To control a body and feel what it feels and so on, you line the body with energy. This is the aura. It can even glow. It will tend to line up with the shape of the body and soon after a person dies, he may still project the shape and thus a ghost can appear.

But you are not the only one creating auras. Your body is alive and makes it's own. Just in the same way that you are a spirit, your body is a grouping of other spirits. These spirits are different in how they behave in that they decided they like to make bodies. They tend to be a bit more narrow minded then you. However they are full of opinions! And they love to talk.

Ever not feel like getting up? What if that was not you at all? It was another spirit, that let us say, controls the right side of the body. You need it to move the right side of the body so you are well attuned to it. You can get so well attuned that you can think it's you talking! "I don't feel like getting up" is most often "I feel a desire coming from ____ to not get up" Just give it a kick with your will power and it will get up.

Have you ever placed your legs together for some time and they get irritated? The left and right leg must do the exact opposite to walk. They often get into disagreements because they are make to oppose each other so often. So like being with someone you can't get along with, they sooner or later can't stand being in contact.

Are you right or left handed? That is just a more outgoing/dominate spirit.

Often these spirits were not paying attention in English class so they don't always speak English, they speak in concepts or feelings. Some even know math.

Just sit down and draw a counter clockwise circle with one of your legs, then, with your other arm, draw the number "6" in the air. Due to the fact that the left/right parts of the body are complicated, they must be able to perform math to some degree to function, so the moment you conceive of a "6" and try to draw it with your hand, the leg will stop listening to you and draw the "6" too to perform the math it does all the time. It will then return control of the leg back to you.
Old 18-09-2011, 06:52 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verunia
No. Your soul is crazy, period. I'm you.
Then how come you can't control me?

Quote:
The soul has many different names and experiences.
Mmhmm.

Quote:
It's a personal revelation, thus why it's not important what other people believe.
OK you lost me here.

Quote:
But anyway... If your soul is you, then you are aware that people can talk to themselves, right? It's not an extremely far fetched concept.
I never said it was impossible. I just said it was crazy.

"Hey soul, how am I today?"
"I'm good, how am I?"
"I'm good too."

Or better yet:
"Hey soul, how am I today?"
"I'm good, how am I?"
"Had better days..."

And that's just at the physical level. Even at the ethereal level (auras), language is redundant.
Old 18-09-2011, 12:08 PM
Tiffany

Fascinating reading :)
Old 19-09-2011, 06:43 PM
RainbowAlchemist

I think one should be able to speak to any "entity" one encounters whether it be mis interpeted as an "aura" or whatever.... I don't think there's anything weird or wrong with that. Nice that folks are tryin to help educate him, but let's not be so harsh eh?