Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-04-2011, 07:40 AM
CeresZal

Question An interesting situation

Hi guys, i'm still new on this forum so don't murder me if there's already a thread like this.. Anyway, it's kinda personal and it would be great to have some feedback.

Okay, i spent most of my life missing a part of me, feeling empty and etc. When i was 14, i fell in love with a fictional character who i felt was my soulmate. I was in love with that person for a few years and then i got over it for i felt like i was making it real. I was in a false relationship with that imaginary person and i was in too much pain to be apart from that person. I tried to find love in that person through others which was the wrong move. I was hurt due to this. I learnt from that mistake and moved on. I kinda also stopped believing in soulmates and etc.

Last year, the same thing had happened to me. This time, i was different about it. Like more cautious and thought hard before making any decisions as this doesn't make sense and i'm crazy to have such thoughts i'm sure.
However, this entity didn't leave me alone. He kept coming back and showing me signs, etc. Making it sure to let me know that his presence was around and etc. I started to have feelings somehow for this entity for his repeated display of love for me. He also returned my believe in soulmates and other things.
I am currently at peace with the entity. He had 'promised' me that we will be together and stuff. I had acknowledged that i won't wait and i'll let things be. If we were to end up together, it would be like i had completed my life mission.

Recently, i read about someone who had something as similar as me and what that person had was more deep. That brought back memories and i realised now that i want this more then ever. I'm ready for it and i'm free from all the previous negative thoughts or hurt. I had did some meditations and found that my energy is open and there are no blocks in the way. I also meditated to feel my soulmate and i did immediately.

I understood that the reason why i loved these characters was because that's the character of my actual soulmate and when i was young, i didn't understood the concept of soulmate and etc.
As for this entity, i am not sure what it is and if we would ever meet but i had let it go. I felt that by letting it go, it will be more likely to find its way towards me. I feel peaceful about it now and that i've made the right decision so far.

I now feel very strongly that i will meet my soulmate. I don't know when or how but i know it will happen. I also don't know if it is the entity or not but it felt like it was. I had allowed any possibility of it to happen and i can feel very strongly that it will!

I believe this entity is to make me remember that i actually have a soulmate and not to give up and stuff like that. Also, i feel like it's preparing me for the real thing. For if this was not to happen, i wouldn't had opened myself to love in the first place.

I would like to understand about the entity and what is your take on it. Is it the spirit of my soulmate or is it something else? I don't really see it per se but more like feel its presence and we can sometimes communicate.
Also, how do i go about to finding or meeting the soulmate and make that meeting a possibility?

Thank you for your help in advance.
Old 18-04-2011, 08:10 AM
FenixTiga

Have you ask this person, their details, like address and the like? I done that with my twinflame I never met too, and was surprised to find its a real address and that I wasn't insane.
Old 18-04-2011, 08:23 AM
CeresZal

Thank you for your response. I can't seem to stop thinking about this. >.<'
No, my communication with this person had been vague and when i tried to feel their location, it doesn't feel like any place on earth. I should have added that this person seems to be coming from another realm not on earth. I'm not really sure where but its coming from something higher like the infinite consciousness or something else. Hence the impossibility of me ever meeting this person in this life. I'm not sure about that for he claims that it will happen although i question how. Not that i doubt it, for i'm sure doubting it will decrease chances. I just don't see the possibilities realistically in this life.
However, i want it to happen.
A possible chance is that this person may be connecting me through his higher self which i'm not sure about.
I'm not really sure what to do about this entity but it seems that he too had led me go for the possibility of us meeting.
So at least he doesn't haunt me although we touch each other's spirit from time to time to let us know that we are around. Heh, sound like we are one already. >.<

I'm quite sure that i'm not insane either lol.
Old 18-04-2011, 08:33 AM
Master
Hi,

Quote:
I would like to understand about the entity and what is your take on it. Is it the spirit of my soulmate or is it something else? I don't really see it per se but more like feel its presence and we can sometimes communicate.
Also, how do i go about to finding or meeting the soulmate and make that meeting a possibility?

It is my experience that communicating with a person this way is like talking to their subconscious. The conscious aspect of the person is most likely not aware of these talks. The process of communication that we are using here is called telepathy.

The planning that goes into arranging the meeting of any person is set up by our higher selves. I see that aspect of us as live plan coordinators.

You can help to move this process along by asking questions about how you can best influence that outcome potential yourself. Listen whole heartedly to the insights you receive this way. I suspect that this will help the most.

Best Wishes!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 18-04-2011, 08:41 AM
FenixTiga

What I am getting is your heart chakra is matching his crown chakra so in effect you are falling for his higher self and he may be feeling the same toward you. Your third eye may match exactly though. But wait a little for them to open and you might be in for a surprise.
Old 18-04-2011, 09:24 AM
CeresZal

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
It is my experience that communicating with a person this way is like talking to their subconscious. The conscious aspect of the person is most likely not aware of these talks. The process of communication that we are using here is called telepathy.

The planning that goes into arranging the meeting of any person is set up by our higher selves. I see that aspect of us as live plan coordinators.

You can help to move this process along by asking questions about how you can best influence that outcome potential yourself. Listen whole heartedly to the insights you receive this way. I suspect that this will help the most.

Thanks for your response.
I too suspect it's telepathy but i wasn't entirely sure and it could be possible that i am communicating to his higher self. In fact, that makes more sense that his conscious isn't aware of it. I had suspected that's the reason why i'm in communicating with his higher self instead of his actual self.
I initially thought that i'm giving the response i wanted but most of the time, my mind is clear and i couldn't had seen how i could come up with the responses myself, which is where i knew it wasn't me but him.
How do i go about asking the questions and where do i direct it towards?

Thanks FenixTiga, looks like a good idea for me to work on my eye chakra.

Also, i suspect that we may not even know it's each other in the first meeting. I sense this the strongest but our crossing path will not be forgotten and we will start becoming close.

If there are any more ideas, please let me know. This is the first time i've talked about this openly without feeling insane lol. I actually feel very positive and happy about this so i know it's a good thing.
I can't help but feel closer and closer to accomplishing this. I've just started soulmate attraction meditations. I'm not sure exactly what to do and i'm new to this so your advice will help.

I really want this to happen so keep your fingers crossed for me!
Old 18-04-2011, 09:43 AM
Master
What you believe in and focus on becomes your reality.
Old 18-04-2011, 09:45 AM
Krystalle

This entity is a different one from the fictional character, right? do they have anything at all in common?
you're not crazy. i had this happen to a close friend about 3 years ago. It was a fictional character, and it was crazy strong. For her it was a very good thing, because it took her out of her depression. Funny is she met someone who looked just like him some time later. if you want i can ask her details (we live in different countries now).
this is interesting.
Old 18-04-2011, 10:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeresZal
Thanks for your response.
I too suspect it's telepathy but i wasn't entirely sure and it could be possible that i am communicating to his higher self. In fact, that makes more sense that his conscious isn't aware of it. I had suspected that's the reason why i'm in communicating with his higher self instead of his actual self.
I initially thought that i'm giving the response i wanted but most of the time, my mind is clear and i couldn't had seen how i could come up with the responses myself, which is where i knew it wasn't me but him.
How do i go about asking the questions and where do i direct it towards?

The short answer for asking the questions is to enter a meditative state and imaging a conversation with this entity. You direct it towards the entity who has contacted you.

For the long answer, I have constructed 4 different web sites that focus on the use of telepathy. The primary site, Telepathy Academy has a personal experiences section with a few of my experiences. The other 3 sites are informational sites that encourage an expanded understanding about the use of telepathy along with another focus.
http://www.spiritualacademy.info/
http://www.telekinesisacademy.net/
http://www.psychicacademy.info/

May I suggest that you read over at least the first site. It presents ideas about the very subject that you introduce in this thread.

I do hope my efforts to assist you with this will actually be helpful.

Thanks,
John

Old 18-04-2011, 10:43 AM
CeresZal

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalleSama
This entity is a different one from the fictional character, right? do they have anything at all in common?
you're not crazy. i had this happen to a close friend about 3 years ago. It was a fictional character, and it was crazy strong. For her it was a very good thing, because it took her out of her depression. Funny is she met someone who looked just like him some time later. if you want i can ask her details (we live in different countries now).
this is interesting.
In terms of appearance, i'm sure they are different. But in terms of character, i see similarities. In fact, i see the similarities between the fictional character and myself. I didn't see it then but i see it now. As for the entity, there are some similar characteristics but this one is so much stronger. Even when i avoid it, it makes its presence known.
It made sure i believed in him until he left me alone lol. A persisting one actually.
I was in depression for the first time when i was in love with the fictional character. It was the longing and need and all the wrong things on attracting a soulmate. I almost fell into a similar depression for this one. Which is why i'm glad i realised earlier.
Also, something tells me that he guided me to this very instant moment where i've accepted and opened myself to the idea of soulmates and stuff. He had guided me towards a lot of things from the moment i 'met' him. I suppose he may guide me towards him, who knows.

@John32241, i will definitely look into it.
Thank you so much for your help.

Also, i realise at a certain point, i may have to let go all of this energy to the universe? I read that when you stop looking for something is when you actually find it.
I suppose this thread had been more helpful for me and others more then i had expected.
All of your response had been extremely helpful and i truly appreciate your help. If you have any ideas, do share. I'm still learning on how to contact my soulmate and establishing our meeting. I'm new at this so your response will be very helpful.

Thanks and hugs! XD