Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 05-01-2024, 03:13 AM
Seeker

Smile Lord Buddha History

These are some knowings of mine about Lord Buddha that I have come to understand. This all may sound out of the ordinary and crazy but I enjoy this kind of old wisdom of the Enlightened One. The Blessed One. The Lucky Man.

Buddha is the most ancient being there is. He has been around thousands of years. The reason he exists is to make it to the modern day. When he is out there he does many different things. He has beings or angels that amuse him and make him laugh. This is the main thing going on out there. For example Kermit the frog reading a Buddhist book about him and telling him he will like it someday. Some reasons he wanted to make it to the modern day is to be a leader of people. In old downs on earth he was a great leader of people. They all knew who he was. Also to eat. He once was very hungry down here when there was no food. Also to drink. That is one thing he did out there. Like the real thing. And women are another reason he wanted to come here. He is an unbelievably high state of consciousness out there. So high that if you felt it your head would blow up. He was once out in space. Feeling as large as the universe. Flying around Saturn. The rings around Saturn is why they are there now. He does amazing dreams out there. For example an oscars/academy awards ceremony where his is sitting there and everyone knows who he is. There were hardships to make it to the modern day. Sacrifices to go through. Some adversity. Even the Lord Buddha has adversity. But he made it through all that. Before the modern day one he did some sports dreams. Just like he was in a physical body. A baseball dream where he hit a home run. A boxing dream where he beat this guy up. And a basketball dream. He is the great hero to us all. All praise Lord Buddha. He used to invent down here. He could be called Leonardo Di Vinci. He did some sculpture work as well so he could be called Michelangelo. And Shakespeare of course. In some downs on earth he put on plays telling people what to act out. Also he did the Bruce Lee life to help free Tibet. Out there when the invasion happened he heard about it and was very disturbed. India was his favorite place to be. They are his favorite people.

Anyways I hope you liked this Buddha history post. Again I know it is out of the ordinary. I hope you can have some understanding.
Old 10-01-2024, 07:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vajradhara
These are some knowings of mine about Lord Buddha that I have come to understand. This all may sound out of the ordinary and crazy but I enjoy this kind of old wisdom of the Enlightened One. The Blessed One. The Lucky Man. Sacrifices to go through. Some adversity. Even the Lord Buddha has adversity. But he made it through all that. Before the modern day one he did some sports dreams. Just like he was in a physical body. A baseball dream where he hit a home run. A boxing dream where he beat this guy up. And a basketball dream. He is the great hero to us all. All praise Lord Buddha. He used to invent down here. He could be called Leonardo Di Vinci. He did some sculpture work as well so he could be called Michelangelo. And Shakespeare of course.

Awesome, wonderous, immaculate, stainless, macrocosmic, microcosmic, Pure, Free, complete, Whole, Total, Lovely. I'm sure many more superlatives can be added.

__________________________________________________ ______

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 11-01-2024, 03:58 PM
Seeker

Thanks

Thank you Joe Mc!

Hope you have a great day.
Old 13-01-2024, 11:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Thank you Joe Mc!

Hope you have a great day.

You're more than welcome and likewise,

May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

__________________________________________________ ______

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Last edited by Joe Mc : 14-01-2024 at 08:38 AM.
Old 26-01-2024, 06:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Buddha is the most ancient being there is.

I wonder how old of a being I am. This might be my first incarnation or second. I think I'm pretty new.
Old 26-01-2024, 08:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
I wonder how old of a being I am. This might be my first incarnation or second. I think I'm pretty new.

Sounds like your feeling of being 'pretty new' is a positive one or a good one ?
Hope so, and if so that's important in my opinion.

__________________________________________________ ___________