Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-08-2019, 08:07 PM
Master

Thank you for your amazing answers! You know, I was never a person who directs his attention towards angels/guides and so on, I was and I am focused only on the Creator, is this voice that says: "Why do you need to go to someone else when you can go directly to the Creator?"; you know, I am a person who really listens to his inner voice, but I just decided to try something new, I only knew about archangel Michael from reading the Bible, I never saw images with him or heard stories about him.I just decided one day that I have to try something new.

So while I was writing here about angels and things like that, I decided to go to the fridge to drink some cold water, on my fridge there are two angels, little statues with magnets, you would not believe, but without any intention, my hand made contact with one of those angels, I moved that angel with my hand with no intention, while closing the fridge, like giving me a sign.. I really wish things would be more clear...
Old 07-08-2019, 08:18 PM
Master
Patients. All will come in due time. Keep up the good work.
Old 08-08-2019, 04:25 PM
mindanalyzer

Nice man ThatMan. I wish I could meet Michael!!!

ps: do you know C#?
Old 10-08-2019, 04:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
While In deep meditation I tried to contact archangel Michael, it was not easy because there were many images, anyway, this is what I've seen:

A man of 40-50 years old, very strong, with white hair and white beard, his skin was like copper, just watching at this image I felt power and authority.

Have you ever seen archangel Michael?

I have to add something more, I am not able to imagine people's faces, I just can't, I tried many many times but it seems that the image is in fog, so, seeing this face is kinda beyond my abilities, this is how I am, I can't imagine people's faces.
Why force yourself to see faces? It's about their energy. If you are connected with AA Michael and can truly feel him you will know it!
During a workshop we drew his energy in our body via a specific Tibetan Lightwork portal on the body, and holy cow!! It blew my socks off, haha. I'm used to quite something but AA Michael's energy was very powerful! Wonderful experience :)
I've never seen a face, nor do I need to. I call on him when I feel I need his help, that's enough. Sometimes you get an Archangel's angels coming to help you.
I don't think they really have a specific face either, as AA and angels have never incarnated in a physical body. They show themselves to us as we want and can perceive them easily.
I could never even imagine AA Michael as an old man, so he'd never show himself like that to me either.
As you say you saw many images I wonder if what you saw was AA Michael. Maybe he was a guide or another being.
Old 10-08-2019, 04:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Why force yourself to see faces? It's about their energy. If you are connected with AA Michael and can truly feel him you will know it!
During a workshop we drew his energy in our body via a specific Tibetan Lightwork portal on the body, and holy cow!! It blew my socks off, haha. I'm used to quite something but AA Michael's energy was very powerful! Wonderful experience :)
I've never seen a face, nor do I need to. I call on him when I feel I need his help, that's enough. Sometimes you get an Archangel's angels coming to help you.
I don't think they really have a specific face either, as AA and angels have never incarnated in a physical body. They show themselves to us as we want and can perceive them easily.
I could never even imagine AA Michael as an old man, so he'd never show himself like that to me either.
As you say you saw many images I wonder if what you saw was AA Michael. Maybe he was a guide or another being.
Can you expland about this body portal?Or pm me if you like.I want to try it also.
Old 10-08-2019, 11:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

I did not force myself to see faces, I just called for archangel Michael and then I waited to see what happens, that's when I started to see many images in my mind and among them there was this man that I talked about, now, I have no idea if it was archangel Michael or not, I am just saying what I saw.

I see, maybe you really met him, I am not into learnings techniques on how to meditate or how to do certain things using meditation, I lay on my bed, with my face towards the ceiling, having my hands around me, with my eyes closed and then slowly ( sometimes it happens in just a couple of seconds ) my mind stops from talking, this is all I do.
Old 11-08-2019, 12:08 AM
Master
Quote:
I did not force myself to see faces, I just called for archangel Michael and then I waited to see what happens, that's when I started to see many images in my mind and among them there was this man that I talked about, now, I have no idea if it was archangel Michael or not, I am just saying what I saw.

I see, maybe you really met him, I am not into learnings techniques on how to meditate or how to do certain things using meditation, I lay on my bed, with my face towards the ceiling, having my hands around me, with my eyes closed and then slowly ( sometimes it happens in just a couple of seconds ) my mind stops from talking, this is all I do.

Keep us updated if you make any progress on the topic ThatMan. It would be interesting to see where you get with the angels. thanks in advance.
Old 11-08-2019, 04:45 AM
Master
Quote:

When the mind 'stills' you can use that state to do things.Know that others are struggling to get there,and you do it naturaly.
Maybe it's your path that starts to unfold.
Old 11-08-2019, 07:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
When the mind 'stills' you can use that state to do things.Know that others are struggling to get there,and you do it naturaly.
Maybe it's your path that starts to unfold.

I kinda felt that I have this gift to quiet my mind in a very fast manner, it just happens way too fast.

I feel that I am getting closer and closer to achieving something that's beyond this world.I am little bit scared that I may fully leave this world and never come back, you know, when I will be "there", I will not want to come back and inspite of all the evil that's in this world, I still want to be here to make a difference, you know, to be of help.

Today I had an OBE and I did many other crazy things, I am learning how to put my body to sleep so I can have an OBE, while in deep meditation, I did this for 5-6 times but I hardly could keep my awareness, you know, one moment I was fully aware, then a moment later I was in a deep transe, then when I woke up I had the feeling that I was gone for seconds or even minutes.When I am in deep meditation, it seems that time slows down, I think I had one hour of meditation but when I stopped, it felt like I was "gone" for hours and hours.I even had OBEs or dreams where I was in meditation within these dreams, for example, just some time ago I've learnt how to travel back in time and how to leave my body, while being awake, but in deep meditation, all of this happening while dreaming in real life :))) this is super confusing.When this happened, I met my grandma, I started crying like a baby, she was crying too, then just a moment before waking up, I felt something amazing, I felt how my astral body or my spiritual body was crying, it was like I was observing another person crying, but it was me.

@lomax, why do you think my sight is not there with me when I am outside my body? I can't keep my sight with me, I just can't... I am totally blind.I tried everything but it seems that it does not work.
Old 11-08-2019, 09:52 PM
Master
Thatman - a friend of mine died on the operating table this year for less than a min and then was brought back - and when i saw her and she told me this and she met her gran - I said you know what I'm going to ask! How long did you chat for? About half an hour she said, 'time difference as we know'. No crying though - just take care until Iomax or others reply...