Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 29-08-2012, 04:39 PM
LightFilledHeart

Thank you ImmortalCoil... that resonates inside as truth! I appreciate your sharing that information. I may have been a bit of a "fore-runner", as I was born before the mid-fifties, but it would explain my zeal and my earnestness in terms of being in service!
Old 05-09-2012, 07:59 PM
justme_jebba

greetings friends,
i dont know off hand the star system im from....but reading the link....vega and apollonia suits me to a T..although i consider myself a dabbler of all sorts ....feeling as a starseed, a earth angel, a elemental, and angelic agent,
dabbler as meaning i never stick with anything for too long...i have to change, experience new and old and renew old..i believe most things as result of dabbling ..but is master of none as i never complete them, but have mind to return to any again at another time to relearn what i missed.
ialways have a infinity to the star systems, even feel i belong to a distant little near baren planet somewhere near a nebula, lol...well when i awake more i would know more of that..
Old 14-12-2012, 04:11 AM
Henri77

Just now visited IN5D .

I have a suspicion those charicteristics were derived from Astrology, rather than a more recent source......
Personally unless it's absolutely reliable info I'd rather not know and would rather consult an akashic reader instead,,,, or do deep meditation and seek the info.

Not dissing astrology but generic readings have little value to me, as I have enough illusions already.
I'm def from another place, but exactly where, I've not a clue.

If anyone KNOWS it's not astrological please do chime in.
Old 20-12-2012, 09:24 AM
IAMDorthea

thanks for the article toocute, a lot to think about
Old 20-12-2012, 09:28 AM
IAMDorthea

does anyone know what the indigo planetary codes are?
Old 21-12-2012, 11:42 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMDorthea
does anyone know what the indigo planetary codes are?

They can be from anywhere even Earth as it is an Aura thing and we all have Auras as far as I understand I know some Indigoes that comes from a planet in the Pleaides I have given the name Indigo because of its color (though it is called something different to its inhabitants). For codes of Indigo one can simply access the color indigo and let ones Aura reflect in its vibration and that way open up the path of the Indigo within. If one is Indigo and therefore already on the path such should open up to ones inner path and that way find the answers one is looking for.
Old 21-12-2012, 08:59 PM
Henri77

I just discovered Teal, a 29yr old Indigo.
Her insights-teachings are pretty remarkable.
http://www.thespiritualcatalyst.com/TealScottHome.html

I read lots about younger Indigo,Crystal souls but don't see them teaching all that much, so i welcome learning of those publicly sharing their wisdom.

Yet, there are some pretty astonishing souls here at SF, still in their teens.
Old 21-12-2012, 10:36 PM
CemelDosce

I seem to identify with a few of them...a very interesting find.

Namaste
Old 22-12-2012, 04:44 AM
Niebla0007

Thumbs up Which star system did you originate from?

Agree - interesting find indeed
It's funny how my first reaction/answer was to look somewhere at the Scorpio contellation. Then, found that Arcturus which I relate most/more than the others in the list is right there in it.
Then, I remember some of my chosen user names before
before coming across this always starts with arc
You got me there, Toocute.
Have a lovely week.
Old 22-12-2012, 11:39 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
I read lots about younger Indigo,Crystal souls but don't see them teaching all that much,

Yet they still teach to their surroundings just by being themselves, spreading like rings in the water. Does it matter from what ring you gain your wisdom: the first or the last? Even the smallest drop can make rings in the water.