Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 20-07-2013, 01:43 PM
Melanin

Blood Type and Indigos/Crystals

Namaste, ya'll!

I was curious to know how many of you Indigos/Crystals/Rainbows have positive or negative blood types? Personally, I have AB negative blood at the moment.

Do ya'll think blood type has anything to do with ones spirituality or where they come from?

- Namaste
Old 20-07-2013, 02:07 PM
Deactivated Account
I think blood type has to do with the genetic makeup of our physical bodies and that's it! But I haven't researched this, so perhaps there's something to it. BTW, my blood type is A+.
Old 20-07-2013, 10:53 PM
Super Moderator
I also have AB negative blood group. No one else in my family that I know of has or had that blood group, so it must be a genetic throwback.
I knew I was a kind of "misfit" all my life, but didn't relate it to my blood group. I was born in the early 50's into an ordinary working family, and never quite "fitted in" in any way with anyone around me but they were all quite kind to me, and I wasn't picked on for being different. My parents loved me.
We had never heard of Indigo or Crystal children....etc. I hadn't heard of them or given those things any thought at all until I saw posts about that on here.
I still don't know.
But I do know I have always been "different". And it has not always been very easy, so there has been no ego glory for me in being this way. Nor do I fully understand it. I guess I will, when I pass over after "death"
But I love and accept it.

I have no idea if Indigos have rh neg. blood group. But I do sense that if there are any unusual traits in the Soul, or the Soul's journey, it is very possible it will reflect in some form, onto the physical body in incarnation.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:40 PM
XxLovexX

What a great question, I am AB Positive and the only one in my family with that blood type.

And I am most definitely an Indigo have known for years
Old 02-10-2013, 12:05 AM
Guide
Im indigo and rh neg. It is genetic but it has to come from somewhere in the first place and that is a mystery. You can look at your natal chart, Indigos have an uneven distribution of planets usually all planets in only 6 houses or less, also neptune and uranus in close proximetry. I have all my planets in 5 houses on one side of my chart and i have neptune one sign away from uranus.
Old 18-10-2013, 06:06 PM
Knower

I am AB+ :)
Old 19-10-2013, 08:34 PM
Knower

I have also been wondering if I was an Indigo for a long time until a medium confirmed it a few weeks ago. Everything makes sense now and I feel free. SOunds silly but I feel so much better having my suspicions about myself confirmed, lol.
Old 23-10-2013, 01:57 PM
jiyokn

i AM AB+ (seems like Rainbow :) and blood type has nothing to do with it. In front of God all are equal.
Old 27-10-2013, 02:26 AM
Melanin

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha
Im indigo and rh neg. It is genetic but it has to come from somewhere in the first place and that is a mystery. You can look at your natal chart, Indigos have an uneven distribution of planets usually all planets in only 6 houses or less, also neptune and uranus in close proximetry. I have all my planets in 5 houses on one side of my chart and i have neptune one sign away from uranus.

Hey Samantha,

I'm a Crystal/Indigo and I too have all of my planets bunched up in my chart with Saturn/Uranus/Neptune within 8 degrees of each other in the same sign. The other sign that has a grouping is Aries with the Sun/Jupiter/Mercury there. I don't know if it's entirely true that it's genetic only because no one else in my family is RH negative, they're all RH positive. I have a huge family too so thats whats making me so curious about it all.
Old 27-10-2013, 02:29 AM
Melanin

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewolf0911
I have also been wondering if I was an Indigo for a long time until a medium confirmed it a few weeks ago. Everything makes sense now and I feel free. SOunds silly but I feel so much better having my suspicions about myself confirmed, lol.

Very nice! Is your aura entirely Indigo in color? I fit the description of Indigo/Crystal and growing up the right side of my aura was Indigo and my left was Gold. Now my left and head is gold but right side is crystal clear with some green.

Are you rh negative too?