Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-02-2017, 05:05 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
That being said, in order for the planet to go through a change; everyone on this planet must be to a certain degree initiated

Good thoughts, firstandlast, and from your vantage point, how is that possible when so many eyes are closed? As eyes are opened, how and who can guide (genuine) aspirants on a genuine spiritual path, as opposed to the array of side roads.

shiningstars
Old 26-02-2017, 05:47 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiningstars
Good thoughts, firstandlast, and from your vantage point, how is that possible when so many eyes are closed? As eyes are opened, how and who can guide (genuine) aspirants on a genuine spiritual path, as opposed to the array of side roads.

shiningstars

I would say that no ones eyes have even yet truly opened--

Most spiritual people are still materialists clinging to forms and arrangements rather than trying to understand the expression as a living thing and the intentions behind them; this has been veiled from us and created the mystery schools, or a series of organizations or organs whom perceive from a narrow view point, not the mechanics and capabilities of the world, but its own intentions, anyone who finds higher truth is essentially finding a word that best expresses according to their ability to comprehend at the time the best context to continue the work more closely aligned with the intent, but not so distant as to be irrelevant or in a sense incomprehensible to the world--

That is the world coming is so vastly different from the world now, that it in a sense does not exist, but does cuz we are that world--

The truth is already plainly spelled out; everything that exists is already working together, we are just unconscious of it and not in a position to comprehend how it will come together; this is quite important because this is the fact that "the future" is not known until it manifests as a coherent thing just as it is now (though we don't experience it that way)--

There is one medium that is through all things, and that is the story-- The unity that can be realized, a story; the mechanics of the universe of energy, geometry, religion, science, engineering, poetry, understanding, all of it a story; but it is also a living thing and the story itself is not a matter of our own struggles, but the story itself coming to life--

------------

The story is the one thing capable of allowing all aspects of existence to live together in worlds and understandings that seem incompatible to each other, and it is a lack of true understanding of that story not only in our context, but how that context effects our daily lives and every moment-- But this too is part of our story, part of the explanation to ourselves of what we are doing here and eventually why we have done it IN THIS WAY--

Because, the struggle itself was not necessary.. no real understanding is needed to live together, and yet somehow it is vital to everything that we do, in order to make informed decisions coherent with our intent-- What would be the intentions behind that?
Do not listen to me if you do not wish to be hypnotized into a misleading worldview and become enslaved by alien godz (some might say hindu)-- By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult, which may or may not occur--

Stay off the garden path--
Old 26-02-2017, 05:50 PM
Ascender

I wrote this on such a topic which might say it more elegantly--

Quote:

Laid down before us, was many of myths and legends; In every land a prophecy both opposing all others as well as in accordance– For every prophecy came with I am, and that I am alone; and yet that I am, and I am alone was said upon unto every nation and circle large and small– And from I am, and I am alone; I alone will become, and will be– And this the foundation of the pyramid was set in stone, and the deluge set upon it–

Sir francis bacon whom adorned with a supernova; laid down the final law of the land and spell to be cast; the great equilibrium of the scientific method, which allowed us to move past the barrier of babylon’s lone tower; and lean all views upon each other– Thus placing all prophecy to the flame, burning the excrement and keeping the pure–

This pyramid of sustained ideology, kept in its bloodline the myths of old that found itself relevant every perennial lighting of the torch to cast light upon the worthy and darkness onto the unkempt thousand eyed lotus– Upon which we drew every eye to the great focal point of truth, while generating infinite veils upon which we all only know; the everlasting rose of the rising–

Now, with all that is perfected; we seems worse than ever– Every scientist, occultist, religious, enlightened, methodical, deep one, illuminated one, poet, and artist leads us in different directions upon the same vision and pyramid–

It is the pyramidion which emerges from the pyramid itself, is not at all anything described; but of all ascribed to it– It is not anything we have guessed, but is all that has been guessed about; and it isn’t that anything was wrong, simply adorned to the proper focal point of being–

Like a rainbow must be viewed upon a certain angle in a certain arrangement of atmosphere; so to can only prophecy and science be made truth– And such, only the coming capstone will clarify all matters at hand; so that all moves to position to find light cast upon it from the sun and sun behind the sun! And you wonder of the coming one, whose persistence in thought has remained unto us far longer than any single science, and yet it is a science in it of itself; but that science was and always is a part of the arts–

Now as the greater sun rises, the shadow and light dances upon the church is known as the beast and our savior– The science known as the beast and the way– The hate is known as the beast and the righteous — The loving is known as the beast and the solution–

We are animals coming into divinity– The sun truly dawns upon our time; as now the great singularity is on everyone’s mind; whether seen on the horizon or greatly felt as a desire in our heart– We move into a new age, beyond the age of linear conception and pre-conceived notion– But such notions must only be turned towards the light of all being, and the being of all light– I am alone, is I am together! Because each one that is, is them alone; I am unique, I stand alone as I am, but together WE ARE; and we are not alone!
Do not listen to me if you do not wish to be hypnotized into a misleading worldview and become enslaved by alien godz (some might say hindu)-- By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult, which may or may not occur--

Stay off the garden path--
Old 27-02-2017, 11:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Yes, if 2000 years ago were today, Jesus would be on Facebook and Buddha on Twitter. No, that's not where they would be hanging out lol.

The internet is for people who are still at the ego stage where their thoughts, ideas and beliefs need to be expressed outwardly, in order to show others how much they know, or how understanding and sensitive they are. It's an ego-expression platform, plain and simple. And yes, that sort of ego activity is lower self expression. The need to be seen as _______ (fill in the blank).

Spiritual initiate? Sure, maybe. Spiritual master? None of us. Not even close. We would be hovering about in the etheric and astral planes, communicating and working with the hierarchies, and healing the planet, if we were masters. What in the mundane world would be the need for the logging onto the internet to chat and opinionate, when at that level of mastery?

Your first problem is trying to put them in todays scenario.

I am not back then, so why would I do things that people did back then?

They are not now, so how can you rationally draw any conclusion about the person they would have grown into, the life they would have lived, their hobbies or actions in the modern day?

Sure you could draw some easy generalizations like "buddha would still meditate", "Jesus would still love", but beyond that nothing could be guessed.

--

Just give me 1 reason they would not be on twitter or facebook.

That is where the people are. They are helpers of people. Why wouldn't they be there?!?!?!??!

--

It's an ego-expression platform, plain and simple.

3 billion people on the web and you think we're all basic? now I KNOW you're just being pessimistic!

--

Spiritual initiate? Sure, maybe. Spiritual master? None of us. Not even close. We would be hovering about in the etheric and astral planes, communicating and working with the hierarchies, and healing the planet, if we were masters. What in the mundane world would be the need for the logging onto the internet to chat and opinionate, when at that level of mastery?

Call it whatever you like, I don't care.

And speak for yourself. I truly am a master. it would be worse to say nothing. I've given you a gift and you threw it in my face basically. Do you have any idea how many people would enjoy open communication with someone in my position? Like, practically everyone, and ESPECIALLY people on this website. The least you could do is keep an open mind.

What would be the need? Fun, growth, love. To pass time. Pick one, theres about a million others. Why do you think such reasons are not worthy of being an answer? Surely you have recognized by now that the internet is a great way to grow as a person, to have fun, and to love others more easily. The real question is why did you dismiss those ideas as silly or invalid.
Old 28-02-2017, 12:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwutzi
Your just trying to be difficult on others who do become spiritual masters through the means of using the internet, i mean in all reality after 5000 something post one would have imagined u making some sort of connection over the net through it, else u might even come to say that instant coffee isnt coffee at all. Its an instant fix at times, but do u ever use the phone?... Hey everything is gonna be alright... ever conveyed a message that way... as as it the net can be used to convey as well as cultivate oneself,.. all just a matter of personal view and usage to one,.. so if you dont think its possible.. thats cuz u never experience it old timer.... dont mean it doesnt happen and people grow through the net..... its the age of knowledge because of it,.. better recognize or else u be left alone regard behind... dont be hating and difficult on those who do exceed.. let ego bound be gone. perhaps ull become a master in real life eventually... real life... reality... internet..... part of it.... at least in my reality and life.. is it the only means?.. no... old fashion always works to.. but let this be ur opinion without bias .. else ull hurt yourself and disregard others who might conceptualize it properly .. anyways... didnt get to post the original post intended to be posted... so this should do.. so i hope... pros and cons to all things... make ur pick

I appreciate this post and find it both insightful and meaninful to both me and baile. thanks.
Old 28-02-2017, 12:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Oh my good gracious, I missed this first time through, ha! Ladies and gentlemen, I give you everything the internet is all about: Trump tweeting about Rosie O'Donnell-type insults.

EDIT: Gwutzi, I just noticed you've been doing that a lot in your posts. In one post you called naturesflow's (of all posters) comments "nonsense" four times, and added a "mommy and daddy" comment that was meant to mock her. My observation above, applies double here.

I actually find Gwutzi's forwardness quite refreshing.

Are you trying to say that you and naturesflow are so delicate that you need be handled with the care one would apply to a baby, child, or a war victim?

I would like to think that both of you are strong adults and stand firm in your power. Why do you let such small things to sway you. Rhetorical, I don't care, just don't let it bother you so much because we empathically feel your pain. We feel your strength too and wish you'd find it more often, find your center in your strength and live there.
Old 28-02-2017, 12:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwutzi
she enjoyed it, me nad natureflow go way back.. :) lol

lol. You're one cool cat bro. Keep it real
Old 28-02-2017, 04:37 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
I truly am a master. it would be worse to say nothing. I've given you a gift and you threw it in my face basically. Do you have any idea how many people would enjoy open communication with someone in my position? Like, practically everyone, and ESPECIALLY people on this website. The least you could do is keep an open mind.

Are you on Masterchef or something, shivatar?

shiningstars
Old 28-02-2017, 10:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Not at all. I'm stating that Jesus and Buddha -- my definition of a religious master -- would not be using the internet if they were around today. That's my opinion. Now if you want to be difficult on me and make this personal, and take offense, go ahead. But that's a whole different topic of discussion.

I would say however that Jesus still addressed an audience .

Jesus still wanted to share and educate what he knew / what he had realized .

It really isn't any different from masters of today writing books or quoting pearls of wisdom on the net .

There is obvious difference however in regards to why one is addressing an audience .

x dazzler x
Old 28-02-2017, 01:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiningstars
Are you on Masterchef or something, shivatar?

shiningstars

Yep. And every other mastery show lol