Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 24-06-2018, 05:25 PM
Master
i luv rabseryyss eslyy rasberyy crumblss i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 24-06-2018, 05:59 PM
Master

If you lived close I'd give you some.
Old 24-06-2018, 06:01 PM
Master
thnx lol.......................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 02-07-2018, 10:23 PM
Master

Tomato plants are covered in tomatoes. It's the wait game now. They can't ripen fast enough for me.
Old 03-07-2018, 03:28 AM
Master
my raspberry plant is producing raspberries and damn, they taste AMAZING!
Old 03-07-2018, 02:22 PM
Master

Oh, I'm jealous rainbow. Mine aren't ripe yet. But soon, very soon. Maybe another few weeks.
Old 16-07-2018, 04:55 PM
Master

I've been laid up so hubby is having to water my raspberries. He did bring me in 2 small blackberries from my blackberry bush. More are ripening.

My tiny tomato plants are all top heavy with cherry tomatoes. I have 'staked' them. So funny to have to stake such a small plant.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:17 PM
Master
garden surprise

Winter has come and gone so now I'm outside in the heat, smoke from forest fires and mosquitoes.

Since everything is dry, I've been watering veggie seedlings, potted flowers, perennials and little trees. We've lost some nanking cherry trees due to the drought. I planted a honeysuckle vine named Dropmore Scarlet so I'm babying it until it gets established. Hummingbirds are supposed to love the flowers.

In a flower bed I had to neglect is growing grass, creeping charlie and forget-me-knots that are currently blooming. All I do with that bed is to clean up around columbine and Virginia blue bells that are up. When I looked at them, I found a couple of surprises. Years ago I had planted a Chinese tree peony which didn't like our climate so it eventually died and remained dead --- until now. I noticed it had new growth but I think it came up from the root as the branches are still dead. I didn't want to bother digging it out so am happy that it's growing. Maybe this time it'll adapt to the climate.

The other surprise is a pansy or a viola. I can't really tell which one it is as the flower is too big for a viola and too small for a pansy. The flower is a nice shade of purple. I won't deadhead it as maybe it'll self-seed.

Since I did nothing in that part of the flower bed, I believe that garden elves and nature dragons were somehow involved making the garden surprise.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 01-06-2019, 08:29 PM
Administrator
The weather here has been a hit and miss situation,was supposed to be hotter than spain here.
I went outside with a pair of binoculars looking for the allusive disc in the sky called the sun.i could not find it.
so some of my flowers were growing well.others needed the sun to start them off.to no avail.
so we wait and see.

Namaste
Old 02-06-2019, 03:16 PM
Master

We are finally out of our drought. We have had so much water fall from the sky. Some places like the northern end of Colorado and the eastern plains are getting hail storms that are wrecking havoc on birds and newly planted gardens. Nothing to plant this year for me. I am having spine surgery in July and need to concentrate on that. Lots of appointments to get ready for surgery.