Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-05-2019, 04:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Thankyou.
I wonder-Everything already is. We are meeting it through our openness and remembrance to see more of what already is. So shifts are not really shifts, but the awareness of you meeting more than previously known to you.

Yes, everything already is. In a more then very basic way, one could liken it to a computer game. And yes shifts do happen a little bit like in a computer game you will reach a higher level.

Everything exists potentially. It is us who bring it into reality with the help of the angelic.
Old 27-05-2019, 08:37 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123
The only entity I have 100% seen was in a dream, our right eyes connected like magnets, the sensation made me wake up and then I nearly astral projected, I know how to resist them though so never left and don’t plan to any time soon. Also one time my whole body vibrated in a way that made me hear a soft female gentle voice in my ear saying ‘come’. Never seen an entity when awake though and I would be petrified if I did
Then you'd be petrified of a 5th dimensional being huge-IF you ever saw one. Our human senses are simply not designed to sense anything above 3D. If you have mediumship abilities or you're psychic then you can sense them, but it's very different to eyes and ears. Other than that you may as well ask how many beans make 10.
Old 27-05-2019, 08:58 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Just trying to understand it all, it’s possible we have 4th dimensional experiences, does this run the risk of coming into contact with negative entities? I have heard it’s best we skip the 4th and go straight into the 5th enjoy this.
The best way to understand it all is to forget it. Seriously. The trouble is that the world and his cat have radical theories about what 4D and 5D are and really we have no idea what they are or how to 'measure' it. Has anyone got a dimension-ometer I can borrow, or can I just say "Look at me peeps, I'm 5D now."

All this other-dimension stuff is nothing more than looking over the fence, and there the grass is always greener. Understand what you're going through in the moment - feelings, perceptions, thoughts..... If you're not having the experiences then forget it because whatever happens will be nothing like you imagined. If you are going through something, what you're going through and how you are experiencing it is where the clever stuff is. You are where you are doing what you need to do, otherwise you'd be somewhere else doing something else.

It's like pre-pubescent sex and actual sex, and while you were looking forward to finding out about girls/boys nobody said puberty would feel this way.
Old 27-05-2019, 09:06 AM
Guide
Quote:
Just trying to understand it all, it’s possible we have 4th dimensional experiences, does this run the risk of coming into contact with negative entities? I have heard it’s best we skip the 4th and go straight into the 5th enjoy this.

The fourth dimension is one of time; the time it takes us individually to get to the fifth dimension.
Old 27-05-2019, 09:13 AM
Master
Quote:
I really don’t understand this concept so am hoping someone can enlighten me please :) some people think based on vibrations we are going to shift dimensions. What will the changes be? I am assuming into the 4th dimension would be a creepy one and into the 5th would be like ‘paradise’ whatever paradise is in terms of dimensions:)

While agreeing with what Greenslade has very practically stated in post 22 ...

Surely what matters is our own consciousness shift within rather than a concept about earth shift, which is happening no doubt but relevant only for those who actually choose to align. So it’s more up to us really.

Old 27-05-2019, 09:35 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

While agreeing with what Greenslade has very practically stated in post 22 ...

Surely what matters is our own consciousness shift within rather than a concept about earth shift, which is happening no doubt but relevant only for those who actually choose to align. So it’s more up to us really.

The key to understanding this is very simple - nothing happens TO us, everything happens BECAUSE of us. We are right here right now because we made the choice - Life's Purpose, etc... - to experience it. How we experience it is up to us. You can spend your time fretting about what dimension you're on and panicking about what dimension you're not on, but how do you really know which is what? The Youtubes you've watched are most likely being contradicted by some other Youtubes so pick one.

The other question is what are the reasons people are/I am wondering about 5D shifts? If they're looking to become awesome, they're not seeing how the Universe is conspiring to make them awesome. They're looking 'there' instead of 'here', where the awesomeness is.
Old 27-05-2019, 09:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
The key to understanding this is very simple - nothing happens TO us, everything happens BECAUSE of us. We are right here right now because we made the choice - Life's Purpose, etc... - to experience it. How we experience it is up to us. You can spend your time fretting about what dimension you're on and panicking about what dimension you're not on, but how do you really know which is what? The Youtubes you've watched are most likely being contradicted by some other Youtubes so pick one.

The other question is what are the reasons people are/I am wondering about 5D shifts? If they're looking to become awesome, they're not seeing how the Universe is conspiring to make them awesome. They're looking 'there' instead of 'here', where the awesomeness is.

Yes absolutely.

Incidentally, I’d recommend everyone to go through the Q&A with Gautama Buddha by Vijay Mehra in the channelling section, where change in yugas is clarified clearly.

Old 27-05-2019, 09:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Well considering most who have awakened are in 4D I wouldn't believe that.
I know there were stories that 4D was an empty dimension, not good to be in and blablabla.
I don't know where these stories stem from, and maybe for a while it was true. Makes sense if you compare it to a highrise building. If everyone is living on the 3rd floor, then the others would be empty, right? Meaning everyone and anything could roam there. However, if most move to the 4th floor... squatters would have to go.
Also, if you go up in vibration and thus move to a higher dimension, you are getting less and less compatible with the vibration of negative entities. The gap becomes too big.
As I said, I have periods of being in 5D, know that right now I am mostly on 4D. I do not come across entities. It isn't even on my mind. I feel that is more compatible with 3D life as that's more fear based than 4D, or 5D.
I also doubt it'd be possible to move from 3D straight into 5D. It's quite the gap and that needs to be bridged first.
Energetically one might be able to do it, but the body wouldn't. Our bodies always need more time as they are physical, thus denser and heavier energy. Meaning it takes more and a bit longer to get that to shift.
This is also why you can experience all these physical issues when there are high incoming energies. Your energy bodies can adept very fast, not the physical body. Symptoms like being tired, headaches, not sleeping well or needing loads of sleep etc. etc. are very common.
We also cannot fully move into 5D yet as societal structures are for the most part still 3D. It is not compatible.
That part is interesting as basically we the people form the societal structures, hihi. So why isn't it moving as fast as we are? I think mostly because the big companies who are behind it all want to keep everything as is so they have power and make lots of money. It takes time for those structures to change.
I guess because of all this there's a 20 year transition period. It cannot be changed overnight. And of course that won't stop on the spot when we get to 12-12-2032. It will slowly peter out and continue in places that aren't up to speed.
But I wouldn't adhere to fear of the 4D. I think it's a concept that came into being when we about to rise, still 3D and not able yet to fully fathom and channel what was next.
If you'd watch channels or read spiritual books from 15-20 years ago or the new ones... vastly different! This is also dynamic, logical, because the higher we get ourselves, the higher we can tune in to new energies. There are also more energies and tools available to us now than there were before approx 2012.

Hope that what I'm saying makes sense. Just feel if it resonates, if not, let it go.
Old 27-05-2019, 12:20 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade

Thank you for the comforting words, I was always a here, now and not too far in the future person.
And I was starting to worry about myself not being a fearless person who still experiences uncomfortable heat radiance on a daily basis from entities, characteristics of 3D person I understand.
Any advice/suggestions/easy exercises to become a 4D person?
Old 28-05-2019, 09:31 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Thank you for the comforting words, I was always a here, now and not too far in the future person.
And I was starting to worry about myself not being a fearless person who still experiences uncomfortable heat radiance on a daily basis from entities, characteristics of 3D person I understand.
Any advice/suggestions/easy exercises to become a 4D person?
You're very welcome.

Spriitual people do do this, Spiritual people don't do that. 3D people do this, 3D people don't do that. 4D people do this, 4D people don't do that and on and an it goes. "The grass is always greener on the other side." A fearless person does this, a fearless person doesn't do that.

You are who you need to be, doing what you need to be doing otherwise you'd be somewhere else doing something else. And yes, it's that simple. You are going through what you're going through because it's what you need. If there's one thing that Life has taught me it's that there's a grater plan involved in out Lives, and all we have to do is allow it to unfold. When you do that you're working with the Universe instead of against it, and when that happens the magic can have a place that's in harmony with you.

Come into alignment with who you are and what you're experiencing at the time, and forget the rest.

Do 4D/5D people go to heaven, do 3D people go to hell and never come back? If you want to be 4D, look to your reasons. There's a human reason you're scared/worried about not being 4D and there's a Spiritual reason you are who and what you are.