Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 31-01-2015, 08:17 AM
Kaas9554

How have some of you went about contacting guides? or angels or god?

I tried contacting angels and guides and this is what happened to me, let me know any thoughts and experiences you guys have had. Thanks!

"...I ended up in a basement of a building. There was people walking around waiting for trains. The inside was quite strange. There was pillars on one side with water flooding part of the building. I seen a black kid walk by with a red shirt and blue jeans. I was about to astral project out of there but I decided I wanted to see if I could talk to a guide or angel or anything. I grabbed the kid and asked him to bring me to an angel. He couldn't understand what angel meant, I repeated it 4 or 5 times. I said, "or like a guide, you know!" He shook his head. I said ok, bring me to God. He told me to follow him and grabbed me by the arm. The rooms started getting darker and darker. He was opening doors that lead into tunnels and there was a man with his knees partially bent, guarding the door. He was dressed a lot like the guy from V for Vendetta. I recognized him right away. He was in a previous dream and tried to kill me once. I was getting mad at the kid, "your not taking me to God" . I pulled away. He told me to trust him and the guy walked up to me and said its ok, He handed me his machete that he was holding, he said stab me. I said no, and he said, cut me. He kept asking so I looked at his arm and cut him a little. His knife was to dull. I handed him back the knife. He said that he was there because he realized he was doing wrong things in life and since he realized he was trying to do good now. He told me that I passed a test. Since I always like to blow myself up in dreams, I decided not to listen to him and be like, "ya ya, im a nice person I know". I can't remember what happened after that. I must have woke up or maybe I went with them."

If you guys want to hear the first part of my dream let me know.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaas9554
I tried contacting angels and guides and this is what happened to me, let me know any thoughts and experiences you guys have had. Thanks!

"...I ended up in a basement of a building. There was people walking around waiting for trains. The inside was quite strange. There was pillars on one side with water flooding part of the building. I seen a black kid walk by with a red shirt and blue jeans. I was about to astral project out of there but I decided I wanted to see if I could talk to a guide or angel or anything. I grabbed the kid and asked him to bring me to an angel. He couldn't understand what angel meant, I repeated it 4 or 5 times. I said, "or like a guide, you know!" He shook his head. I said ok, bring me to God. He told me to follow him and grabbed me by the arm. The rooms started getting darker and darker. He was opening doors that lead into tunnels and there was a man with his knees partially bent, guarding the door. He was dressed a lot like the guy from V for Vendetta. I recognized him right away. He was in a previous dream and tried to kill me once. I was getting mad at the kid, "your not taking me to God" . I pulled away. He told me to trust him and the guy walked up to me and said its ok, He handed me his machete that he was holding, he said stab me. I said no, and he said, cut me. He kept asking so I looked at his arm and cut him a little. His knife was to dull. I handed him back the knife. He said that he was there because he realized he was doing wrong things in life and since he realized he was trying to do good now. He told me that I passed a test. Since I always like to blow myself up in dreams, I decided not to listen to him and be like, "ya ya, im a nice person I know". I can't remember what happened after that. I must have woke up or maybe I went with them."

If you guys want to hear the first part of my dream let me know.
In many of the dimensions we can experience through dreams and projections they are as oblivious to multi-dimensionality, so-called "angels", and things of that nature as many are in our dimension. In my opinion I would be careful with the whole angel piece because I have found in many cases the angels of one religion are the demons of the next religion and vice-versa. The word angel means messenger and nothing more, a lot of the so-called facts we have about angels are mainly interpretations, speculations, opinions, and beliefs. We truly don't know factually speaking what angels are, what they do, what they are capable of, who they are "working" for, and so forth. If you read in a lot of the religious literature in many cases when an angel showed up it was anything but a positive experience, it often led to death and destruction.

And so I feel like with the lack of facts we have on angels we have to be careful what we ask for, because we might end up getting exactly what we ask for (an angel) and they might be something completely different from what we believed they were. Guides on the other hand are another nut-shell and the term "Guide" seems highly open to interpretation. Just because a being in another dimension takes you somewhere, tells you something, makes you believe they are helping you doesn't necessarily mean they are nor does it mean they are guiding you at least not necessarily in the direction you were hoping. Because if that is what defines a Guide then I would have to claim that I have a heck of a lot of Guides, but I personally don't believe "Guides" are as clear cut as people try and make them out to be. Another thing to consider when thinking about Guides is that if we all have Guides in the higher-vibrational "light" realms then that is obviously where they exist. And with them existing in a completely different vibrational dimension the chances of them coming into whatever dimension you're projecting in every time you call on them are low. From what I have seen personally beings who operate in the higher-vibrational realms tend to try and stay away from the lower-vibrational realms as much as possible, so the most common way a person would meet and/or speak with a Guide or any general being existing in a higher-vibrational realm is if the person either goes to and/or is brought into the dimension they exist.

A good portion of my experiences in what people call the "light-realms" occurred when I was brought there by another being or beings. I actually just went to a higher-vibrational realm then I typically project in a couple nights ago, but that's another time and another story I suppose. The experience you mentioned honestly sounds like a very typical astral projection and/or dream experience and I don't mean that in a negative way. I just mean that the details of the experience are not surprising to me other than the part where you mention you wanted to "project out of there." To me personally that doesn't make sense because you were already in a projection experience, if it was a case of Triporting though you could of under some circumstances left the body you were in but you likely of remained in the same location/dimension even after that happened. At least until you traveled out of that location of course.
Old 01-02-2015, 08:00 AM
Kaas9554

What I usually do is go somewhere else, hence project out of there, because that place was a little strange. While I am APing though I tend not to be very clear minded and just sort of demand things, whether it be what I believe to exist or not, and so forth.
Can you tell me of an experience you've had if you had any? contacting the guides or god.
Old 01-02-2015, 05:21 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Can you tell me of an experience you've had if you had any? contacting the guides or god.
There is one man who always seems to show up when I need help. He hasn't identified himself at all, much less told me he is my "guide," but he seems to know when he is needed. I went to the akashic records recently and had trouble finding my way. He showed up and took me where I needed to go.

I have stated out loud before, "I want to go to a higher being." Evidently, I don't really want to because I never end up going anywhere.
Old 01-02-2015, 06:04 PM
Guide
Interesting that you perceive him as someone who wants to kill you. I used to feel this way too. And I would always dream I had to flee him, but when he caught up with me, the love and compassion I felt was overwhelming.

But at the same time I felt that there was indeed a part of me that had to die.

Later I learned that this part was the ego.
Old 01-02-2015, 08:18 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
I tried ...
Sometimes we project into our subconscious, so everything is made up by our thoughts.

Other times we project into superconscious, and encounter other "souls", most of them not having a physical body at the moment. The majority of those are not evolved enough, they're in a state of dream like, don't know they're dead, so they're puzzled by some of your questions. You may have encountered such "souls".

Keep asking and looking for more evolved "souls" that could give you some of the answers you're looking for.

In the meanwhile, during your wake life work at improving your intuition, learn to distinguish between being awake and dreaming, so that you'll be able to stay awake after you pass on.
Old 03-02-2015, 04:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralwanderer
I have stated out loud before, "I want to go to a higher being." Evidently, I don't really want to because I never end up going anywhere.
Personally I think it goes deeper than whether or not you really wanted to go there. I highly doubt you would state it out loud if you didn't want to experience it. This is why I often state things such as desire and intention alone do not guarantee you will experience something. Whether they play a role in what you experience is debatable and opinions and beliefs will vary. But something that has been clear to me from very early on in my projecting days is that desire and intention alone do not guarantee you will go to wherever you desire and/or set your intentions. Just like in this dimension if you have a desire to go somewhere or set your intentions to go somewhere unfortunately you may not always succeed. The reasons behind why that happens in this dimension and why it happens in other dimensions likely vary, but it appears like the similarity exists nonetheless.

Breaking it down a bit some things to consider is that when you're already in a dream or projection and intend to travel to some other body or dimension it doesn't appear to be that simple. Meaning that you are projecting into a body and dimension lower than you desire or intend to for a reason and so desire and intention alone likely will not change that reason. I have found that traveling into a completely different vibrational dimension and body while already in a different one is a bit more difficult than it is made out to be. Most people allow themselves to believe that they fail in doing so simply because they did not have enough desire or something along those lines, personally I find it goes deeper and is more due to unseen and unknown reasons than the reasons we tend to attribute it to. If instantly raising your vibration, shedding the lower-vibrational body you're in, and traveling out of that lower-vibrational dimension into a higher-vibrational one was as easy as it is made out to be then nobody would ever project into lower-vibrational dimensions. I mean who consciously wants to project there honestly? Yet many do project into dimensions that resemble our Earth dimension, in my experience most of these being of a lower vibration.

I have actually been told by beings in a lower-vibrational dimension that they weren't allowed to go into a higher-vibrational one unless they had an "invitation." Whether or not that is the truth or was a lie or a joke obviously I cannot say with any level of certainty. I have been to both lower and higher-vibrational dimensions personally though and it's clear to me that desire and intention alone are not necessarily always the cause of success or failure in these situations. Just like there are some specific laws and variables that prevent certain things happening in this dimension it appears to be no different in many of the dimensions we experience through dreams and projections.
Old 03-02-2015, 11:54 AM
Guide
Contacting Angels

I have indeed contacted a number of angels for various reasons.

In most cases I use a ritualistic approach, and also the sigil associated with that angel.

Such Angels:
ELUBATEL - to help me to be successful in my career - using his sigil
Pagiel - to help me financially performing a ritual I found in the Book - "The miracle of the New Avatar Power"

There was also another angel (cannot remember his name now! Would have to look it up again.)which I called on for helping me to find a suitable partner with whom I would be compatible with to share my life and journey with me. I was given 6 months for him to come.

He came 6 months later. We have been together 5 years now.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Miracle-Avat.../dp/0135853729

There are some really good and useful rituals in there and the book is a rare item and thus expensive

I like to keep the sigils of Raziel, Metatron, Auriel around at home too.
Old 03-02-2015, 12:18 PM
Deactivated Account

One of my higher guides flew down from the sky one day like yo what's up.

This was whilst fully awake and taking a bath.
Old 04-02-2015, 07:35 AM
Kaas9554

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenvdb64
I have indeed contacted a number of angels for various reasons.

In most cases I use a ritualistic approach, and also the sigil associated with that angel.

Such Angels:
ELUBATEL - to help me to be successful in my career - using his sigil
Pagiel - to help me financially performing a ritual I found in the Book - "The miracle of the New Avatar Power"

There was also another angel (cannot remember his name now! Would have to look it up again.)which I called on for helping me to find a suitable partner with whom I would be compatible with to share my life and journey with me. I was given 6 months for him to come.

He came 6 months later. We have been together 5 years now.

There are some really good and useful rituals in there and the book is a rare item and thus expensive

I like to keep the sigils of Raziel, Metatron, Auriel around at home too.

Too bad the book is so expensive, or not online! would like to have a peak at it. Also Astral Explorer, can you tell us the story of how you got to the higher realms?