Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-09-2013, 07:54 AM
Master

I am sorry Astral Explorer. I should not try to convince you. It is your experiences. You are right. It is pointless to debate. I agree with you that there is a lot that I do not know about in the astral. No one is an expert. Good luck with your travels.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:51 AM
Pathfinder

If I chose to hang out with people who smoked marijuana, clubbed frequently at the weekends, indulged in petty crime then this would be a choice and my external reality would reflect those choices. I would attract people to me with the same attitudes and behaviours and maybe even feel threatened by those whose choices did not match mine, ridiculing them or resenting them.

If I chose an unhealthy lifestyle characterised by the food I ate working late nights, smoking cigarettes and lacking general exercise again this would be a choice I make and my reality would reflect that.

If I chose to change my lifestyle and started to make healthy choices in my life eating well, maintaining balance between work and pleasure, not overdoing exercise, practicing yoga, and practising opening the heart learning to accept others views and where they are in their life's journey. developing empathy etc then my life would shift accordingly & what & whom I attract into my life would reflect in these choice.

Of course these are sweeping generalizations as we are more dynamic than this. Our attitudes, behaviours, beliefs & emotions are a result of our life's experience, our country of origin, our cultural background, our parents and peers the media etc .

Demographically it can be seen that those who gravitate to certain suburbs to live reflect the tendency's, both emotional and mental of that population.

The point I'm trying to make is that here in the physical dimension there is a natural law which draws us into the reality's we find ourselves existing in. The conflicts that we find ourselves in are usually of our own making albeit in an unconscious way.

We literally magnetise these incidents into our life and this process begins in the dimensions that reside 'above' our physical dimension. At the physical level there is a slowing down of this due to the denseness of this vibrational reality however as we alter our consciousness into another dimension this process speeds up.

Our physical reality when looking at it is a projection of the mind and is not 'real', though our physical senses would tell us different the same is true in the astral. The question I have is what then is the purpose of the astral and what is its function?

Reflection.jpg

WhiteLion
Old 09-09-2013, 04:02 PM
CNC

hehe, lots of "all in the head" talk :)

Those are opinions and in fairness I did ask for thoughts, theories and opinions so yes you are entitled to them :)

The main problem I have with that theory is I've learned how to detect thought projections, and well, the whole astral police thing just doesn't fit under that catagory. One good example is I and others have made thought projections in astral cities before and the people/etc react to it, they know it doesn't belong there. The Astral police however seem to be a part of the community and being arrested/taken away by them does not create the same scenario/panic as if you start projecting destructive things (astral explorer ripping the roof from the school is a good example) Unless you engage in some kind of combat with them, getting arrested and taken away or relocated is just business as usual to the city, meaning they are a part of it.

Astral explorer has actually been taken to jails in the community. This is just too much to fall under thought projection, it's not your typical changing face or monster/demon/etc that your mind creates.

I've rambled long enough on that though, my goal was never to prove there exsistence as people who have seen/experienced them know. I'm really more interested in why you haven't seen them :)

Lets not forget the old saying "the best trick the devil ever did was convince people he didn't exsist" I'm not saying the astral police are negative, or the devil but I'm just saying what a huge role/effect "doubt" has on people. Heavy Doubt and just flat out saying something isn't real in areas as undocumented as AP really has no place for people like us who have experienced it. Sure, a little skeptic state of mind is healthy but a lot of AP you really have to prove to yourself and thats really all that matters. Doubting others does nothing but cause arguments and hold people back. It turns into I'm right and your wrong with no grey area. Lets bring the grey area back to the topic so we can move forward. Speaking of "grey" areas...

I never believed in UFO abduction, but when the conversation presented itself instead of just flat out saying "it doesn't exsist" I would ask why they believe it exsists and in the process would create a rather engaging conversation. Deep down I didn't believe them but I never tried to prove them wrong. I learned a lot of interesting theories in the process. Well 20 years later via astral projection I saw actual greys (not a thought projection, lol) I guess now UFO abduction isn't that far out of the realm of possibility. Now I know quite a bit about it from those conversations I had so long ago, it really worked to my benefit. Just an example of how I turned doubt into something better :)

Astral Explorer is a rather expeirenced Projector that I'm sure can tell the difference between a thought projection and what is real. I myself, while I have learned more in the last few years than I ever knew have had OOB/AP experience for near 30 years now. I typically know the difference now and these guys don't fall into that if you know what I mean :)

I guess my point is if you entirely discredit someone who has quite a bit of experience OOB then it will make it hard for you to move forward. If you believe you have the answer already then there is no motivation to learn more, it can be a real buzzkill for your own projections you entirely discredit something just because you haven't experienced it personally :) Even if you don't believe something is real always turn the conversation into a positive experience, it will benefit everyone :)

Thanks to everyone who has posted so far though, the astral police are definetily interesting to say the least :) If you haven't experienced them good for you, they really can be a nusance. I know they serve a purpose though so thats important to figure out. My main goal is to figure out why they exsist and what I can do to make them accept me into the community (I know I know, throwing people is NOT the way to get on there good side, lol)