Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-09-2013, 01:12 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeandOneness
Can someone please explain what RTZ is ?
The "Real time zone" is the dimension closest to our own. It's basically the first layer of the astral for most people once they have an out of body experience. I recommend reading Robert Bruce's book Astral Dynamics If you're wanting to learn more on the subject of oobe's and astral projection.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:10 AM
Master
Well I had another experience last night with the astral police. I was having a lucid dream and after it ended and I returned to the physical I laid there expecting it would lead right into another projection which it did. I felt myself traveling back to where my astral body was at before the lucid dream ended and about half-way there I looked down and saw a spirit following and/or chasing me. Once the automatic travel stopped the spirit latched onto me and I saw him clearly, he looked vampire like. He had a bald-head, very pale skin, and long teeth. I was in the middle of a mall-like place and so I immediately started screaming for them to call the police. They did and the "vampire" like spirit started trying to flee but I was holding onto him, I basically turned the tables. He wanted to get away so bad he was fighting and fighting but I made sure to tell him I am stronger than he is, he was close to my strength but I was definitely stronger. Then he resorted to threatening me telling me that if I don't let him go he is going to make my life a living Hell, I have had this threat before so I didn't really care. I told him it doesn't matter if I let him go or not, he's going to do the exact same thing anyways. A few moments before the astral police showed up I asked him if I let him go would he leave me alone forever? He had this wicked grin on his face and didn't say anything, I said that's what I thought. I think he knew it was too late anyways and even if I had let him go they would of stilled caught him.

Well shortly after that the person who notified the astral police walks up with some shaggy looking thin man. She says "the police are here, he is a grade 2 officer." The police officer had the other guys following him grab the spirit and they took him away. Right as they were taking him away the vampire spirit said to them "things are not as they seem, touch his hands and see for yourself!" I started talking to the officer and was trying to tell him in very carefully picked words that things are not as they seem but I don't think that gives him the right to harass and attack me. The officer agreed and then grabbed my hands to learn about me, after a few seconds I began to lose my vision and he said "nice touchdown." I have no clue what he was talking about but I said thanks to try and appear normal. He either didn't care or couldn't tell I was a projector and I wasn't going to tell him. As I said earlier in chosen words I tried to explain I was a little "different" but still stated my case. I explained to him what the spirit had done to me and he said it wasn't right and they would deal with him.

Well this is at least the third or fourth time I have had a spirit arrested and in previous experiences usually the projection ends before the arrest is finalized. On one of the first occasions they handed me a piece of paper and wanted me to write something down on it but the projection ended there. The other times the projection never lasted past the initial arrest. But this time it lasted longer and the officer sat down and handed me a piece of paper and didn't say anything. Knowing what I know that spirits in these areas have "numbers" I asked "you want me to write down my number right?" He replied yup. I knew this because it has happened to me once before when I attempted to take out a book in a library. Well having no clue what my number is or even how many numbers a number has I wrote 6 random numbers. Thinking about it later I don't think 6 numbers was enough because I am sure more than 999,999 spirits exist. Luckily the pen wasn't working well so what I wrote ended up being scribble anyways and he handed it to another officer and the officer walked away. I became a little worried he was going to go verify the numbers and the scruffy officer said jokingly "now the job is done he's going to go blabber with the people over there." So I asked the scruffy officer if that was it and he said yes and I got up and was about to shake his hand as I said thanks again sir. Right when I went to pull out my right hand somehow it was in my pocket I moved a little too much and the projection ended. I hope that doesn't mean they let the vampire spirit go but I'll have to wait and see. After that it was an interesting night because since my astral body passed out in front of them they put me in an astral hospital and all types of other places. I'll stop here though.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:18 AM
Mayflow

Astral police are a figment of the imagination.
I had to say that or face the consequences.
Ok, there weren't really any consequences.

If astral police try to confine you, just fly away.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:13 AM
Niebla0007

I gotta say, I was looking forward to Astral E's post about the astral police in this thread, from the numerous experiences about them he already shared.

I am also teleported right back to where my last projections left off on occasions.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
Astral police are a figment of the imagination.
I had to say that or face the consequences.
Ok, there weren't really any consequences.

If astral police try to confine you, just fly away.

I am sorry you feel that way, I am sure if you had ever been to the zones where they exist you wouldn't have that opinion. I would absolutely love to see you fly away from the actual astral police we're talking about. There is no way to get away from them because they are spirits with a lot more skill and knowledge than we have access to. I have tried to get away from them countless times and an invisible spirit will grab onto you with in seconds. On a few occasions they actually shackled my feet and teleported me into the astral jail processing center. I was mad because on that time I tried to report someone myself and it got flipped around on me somehow. I started throwing tables and stuff everywhere and then the projection ended. Most spirits will help the astral police as well and if they know they are chasing you they will grab onto you and hold you until they can catch up. Most of the time the astral police are after you because a spirit has reported you to begin with.

Flying away is counterproductive since that is one of the main reasons you will have the astral police chasing you to begin with. I can say there are zones that you can fly and don't have to worry about it but if it is a zone that spirits live out lives similar to those that they live in a physical dimension then you are in a lawless zone and are going to run into problems regardless of if you can legally fly or not. I am an incredibly skilled flyer and can fly so fast the wind sounds like I am in a jet or something, but even with that speed there is no getting away from the astral police. The only legitimate way I could see you getting away from them is if you break out of the zone you're in and go into a completely different level of the astral, that's not something that often happens though. Once you have ventured into one zone it's incredibly difficult to leave that zone and enter a completely new one, I'm not saying it's not possible it's just not something easy to do. I know for a fact the astral police exist, sorry but if you had the experiences that I have had you would know the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niebla0007
I gotta say, I was looking forward to Astral E's post about the astral police in this thread, from the numerous experiences about them he already shared.

I am also teleported right back to where my last projections left off on occasions.

Thanks I have loads of experiences with the astral police. When I first regained access to astral projection some months ago I was really running into the astral police quite a bit. For some reason a lot of my projections or lucid dreams begin already inside of the astral planes, I don't know exactly how/why it happens but it does. I think in some cases a spirit will pick up my astral body and take it there when I'm not in a conscious state of thought inside of it. I am always turning dreams lucid inside of malls, schools, movie theatres, sometimes spirit's houses, and some other places. The oddest thing is that I have had it happen in the exact same malls, schools, and movies several times. These places look nothing like a place I have been in the physical dimension but I am constantly ending up in the same places, it's weird but interesting. The key to turning a lucid dream or projection into another one right after it is when you return to the physical lay there perfectly still, do not allow your physical body to move at all and it usually leads to another projection for me. It works for both lucid dreams and projections which has helped show me the differences between dreaming and projecting and there aren't many.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Astral Police..

I was generally browsing until I heard the words 'The Lord'...

I was half asleep and I heard someone say to me 'Lets do our best for Our Lord, eh?' I was like 'Lord? I dont even used that word?'

I have had experiences with beings like you say. I had two following me in a dream. At the end the whole dream stopped and these two men walked up to me and said they had been told to follow and watch me. Smartly dressed in suits.

Also recently, a single man in a suit and hat was watching me I turned to walk away and he ran after me, taking a general passer by as hostage.. we had a gun each, i just ran and fly away to hide whilst he fired at me. No idea why. Though in that dream my brother had said the police thought my father had been killing The 'I's' or 'Eyes', as they were my ex-boyfriends ..for some reason. No idea really what that meant.

Astral Explorer - as you seem experienced in this mind if I ask you another question? It is.. kinda related I guess. I naturally go to the RTZ sometime a few nights a week and have been for over 10 years.. its darker then night and I wake up in the bed. Sometimes I can not get out of bed, sometimes I seem stuck in my room. Have you ever heard of anyone being locked from projecting past their rooms, so to speak? I tried everything and I just end up back in the bedroom sat on the bed.

Also.. I never see my body in bed, the only body is the one I am in, like I dont see the physical as well. Is this not a projection? Though its hyper lucid there and I can feel as soon as I get there as the vibe changes.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:55 AM
Master

I do not believe in the astral police. That is my opinion and of course you are entitled to believe what you want. I think a lot of things can come from our mind. It is not real. No one can prove if it is real or not. I could be wrong.
Old 02-09-2013, 02:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
Astral Police..

I was generally browsing until I heard the words 'The Lord'...

I was half asleep and I heard someone say to me 'Lets do our best for Our Lord, eh?' I was like 'Lord? I dont even used that word?'

I have had experiences with beings like you say. I had two following me in a dream. At the end the whole dream stopped and these two men walked up to me and said they had been told to follow and watch me. Smartly dressed in suits.

Also recently, a single man in a suit and hat was watching me I turned to walk away and he ran after me, taking a general passer by as hostage.. we had a gun each, i just ran and fly away to hide whilst he fired at me. No idea why. Though in that dream my brother had said the police thought my father had been killing The 'I's' or 'Eyes', as they were my ex-boyfriends ..for some reason. No idea really what that meant.

Astral Explorer - as you seem experienced in this mind if I ask you another question? It is.. kinda related I guess. I naturally go to the RTZ sometime a few nights a week and have been for over 10 years.. its darker then night and I wake up in the bed. Sometimes I can not get out of bed, sometimes I seem stuck in my room. Have you ever heard of anyone being locked from projecting past their rooms, so to speak? I tried everything and I just end up back in the bedroom sat on the bed.

Also.. I never see my body in bed, the only body is the one I am in, like I dont see the physical as well. Is this not a projection? Though its hyper lucid there and I can feel as soon as I get there as the vibe changes.

I have heard of people being trapped inside of their rooms in the RTZ. I think sometimes it is a self-defense mechanism to prevent them from venturing out further and perhaps getting into trouble. I often have lucid dreams and projections begin in the RTZ on my bed as well and sometimes in the beginning of them I am unable to get up and move off of the bed. If I force myself to move I will accidently move my physical body and the projection will end. It's not quite sleep paralysis because I am able to move but from my experience I have learned how to recognize these situations and work around them. Sometimes in a projection randomly I will have this feeling in an arm and I will know if I move that arm too much or at all it will make me move my physical body by accident and end the projection. In the times where I am stuck in the bed and can't get up manually I will make myself float up off the bed and then onto my feet and almost every time I do that I gain full mobility without any issues.

As far as being trapped inside of your house in the RTZ like I said earlier it could be a self-defense mechanism. Maybe you haven't figured out how to phase through walls and things of that nature so you're unable to get outside. Have you ever tried opening the door and walking outside? There are walls in the astral that are sometimes impassable for some reason. Also I have experienced some effects where as I begin to go through the wall it stretches and the room keeps getting bigger preventing me from leaving it. Usually if that happens I will just look for an alternate exit and most of the time I am able to get out. When the projection begins are you attempting to fly vertically or horizontally? Horizontally shouldn't be an issue and you can venture around the RTZ space in your neighborhood in most cases. Vertically I have found is more dependent upon your vibrational level and if you're not vibrating at the right frequency you might not be able to break out of the RTZ into the first layer of the astral. Something else I have found that breaking into a different layer is much likelier to happen if you do so the split second the projection begins and before the environment appears. If the second the projection begins you see the RTZ environment it is going to be much more difficult to break into the planes. For some reason once you have locked yourself into one zone by spending a few moments there when everything is visible it becomes much more difficult to enter a different one, it's possible just much more difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I do not believe in the astral police. That is my opinion and of course you are entitled to believe what you want. I think a lot of things can come from our mind. It is not real. No one can prove if it is real or not. I could be wrong.

We're all entitled to our own opinions but if you eventually make it into the zones I am speaking about I am sure your opinion will change. I deal with many spirits on a regular and can quite easily tell what is coming "from my mind" and what is an external spirit. If everything in the astral comes from our minds that means there is no after-life, which isn't the case. In my case the fact of astral police is not simply an opinion, it is the truth that I have experienced more times than I can count on many different levels. I know for a fact that the astral police exist and if you ever go into the same zones that I do in your projections I am sure you will know the same.
Old 02-09-2013, 07:42 AM
Master

Hi Astral Explorer. That is interesting what you said. You could be right. I am curious. What zones do you go to get to the astral police? Thanks,
Old 02-09-2013, 07:59 AM
Ladyhawke11

I have only had a few brief encounters with the astral police. The first time was when I was being chased by them for flying. I had no idea at the time that flying is not permitted in some areas - astral zones. Anyway, I was chased into a room by the AP and two other spirits that where in the room tried to grab hold of me…I kept trying to fly up to get away from them but I couldn’t, so I quickly ended the projection. Another encounter I had with the AP, was when an extremely annoying, pesky spirit was getting far too unruly for me to handle. I was having a lot of trouble dealing with it on my own as it kept shape shifting and kicking at me…thankfully, the astral police stepped in and arrested it. Sometimes I have just seen them from a distance, speeding past me on their way somewhere, usually in quite a hurry. I don’t remember ever seeing them in the RTZ though, I’ve really only seen them when I’ve visited other astral zones.