Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-10-2010, 08:01 AM
Deactivated Account

Your first astral projection

Your first astral projection, did you plan to do this or did it just suddenly happen one night ?

Were you surprised, happy or afraid ?

Was it all that you expected it to be ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 16-10-2010, 08:17 AM
Master

I did not have to do anything. It happened by itself. I read about AP so I was not afraid. That is what I think. It was fantastic. The best experience ever. I love flying high and looking down at the city, beach, ocean or scenery. It is just like you are there physically, except it is spiritually. I will never forget it. You can even feel the wind.
Old 16-10-2010, 08:23 AM
Deactivated Account

hi astralsuzy,

You had quite the experience ! Did you ever feel like, or think you might fall, when you were " flying high and looking down at the city, beach, ocean or scenery " ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 16-10-2010, 08:56 AM
Master

Hi Dream Angel, of course those experiences happened at different times.
Mostly I never thought about falling. I have been very high up in the sky and I have looked down without a problem. I think I was too interested in seeing what was around me to be thinking about falling. I suppose it is strange because I do not like heights. One time I was falling into the ocean. It was scary and unfortunately I woke up. That happens when you get scared. Another time I flew out of my bedroom window and I got scared again as it is high up.
Old 16-10-2010, 09:14 AM
Deactivated Account

I wondered what happens when one gets scared, they just wake up. Most interesting travels and experiences astralsuzy, thanks for sharing !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 16-10-2010, 04:04 PM
MYFIGO

Over the years, I've had mini experiences that I realized for only a second or so. The one with the most impact was realizing I was dreaming of being about 20 miles from my hometown. I decided to "fly" home and I took off running and leapt into the air. It worked! I could feel the air soaring by me. I had to fly across a river and in my subconscious, it made sense to me to use the bridge. I started having doubts as to if it was safe for me... was I high enough to miss the trucks? and miss the steel girders on top? It ended when I was distracted by my doubts. I was able to start up again but not maintain it! It was such an amazing experience.... it felt like being superman in the movies!

I've only had one other impressive AP experience when a white mustang came to me and I grabbed onto its mane and rode it across the galaxy. I could feel the up and down motion very clearly.
Old 17-10-2010, 12:57 PM
Lindsey89

The first time it happened to me it just happend. I didn't know what it was and I was scared.
Old 17-10-2010, 04:43 PM
rus11

First time for me it happend in the middle of the night spontaneously.

Extreme vibrating then I felt like I was doing backflips in and out of myself with my astral arms waving around. Yes, def scared!

Now I know what it is and the transition is enjoyable.
Old 19-10-2010, 02:41 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYFIGO
I've only had one other impressive AP experience when a white mustang came to me and I grabbed onto its mane and rode it across the galaxy.

hi MYFIGO,

What a cool experience with the white mustang and also your flying adventure !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 19-10-2010, 02:44 AM
Deactivated Account

Lindsey and rus, so it just happened one night ....

would you want to experience it again now that you have already done so and know what it is about ?

I am guessing one definitely can tell the difference between this and a lucid dream ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !