Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Master
There's a simpler challenge some people have set up for themselves, Tobi... choosing a card from a deck without looking at it and placing it upside down on a familiar spot in the home. Then while out of body trying to look at it and remember later what they saw.

Of course, working from the astral in the material plane is a bit tricky as any experienced traveler will tell you.

Xan

Old 23-09-2012, 07:42 PM
Super Moderator
Well it would be interesting to give that experiment a shot.
But the point I was making really is that we have probably all got our own "proof" But it's impossible to prove that to anybody else. Because even if you, I or anyone else chose a card, looked at it out of body, accurately saw the Queen of Hearts....let's say....then we told someone or came on here and said "yes, I got it last night, I saw that card The Queen of Hearts, and it was the Queen of Hearts, therefore I have proof for you all."
Well even that wouldn't be proof or evidence for anyone else. Especially someone really skeptical (which they have a perfect right to be, as there are SO many possible variables when it comes to a "psychic" experience)

The only person who really knows, beyond a doubt, what happened is the person involved. I think it is very hard to prove these things to someone else. However, even a skeptic couldn't fail to be at least thoughtful about certain psychic skills such as locating lost objects...reporting accurately an event in someone's life which they could not have known by any means. But A.P. may always be a tough thing to "prove" or find objective evidence for.

But that doesn't matter. We'll just get on with it -hey?
Old 23-09-2012, 09:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
The astral body, of course.

We have a range of bodies that consciousness uses to experience and interact in different dimensions or worlds, this being only one.

Xan
See my point is that you cannot prove that, and to say that you have experienced it, still doesn't mean much, I myself have experienced inner Consciousness, but for me to prove that, well I can't, it could even be my mind playing tricks on me, but yes I talk about it, write about, its my reality, my story fiction or nonfiction I can never argue about it.
Old 23-09-2012, 10:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SearchingMyself
then how he could describe exactly what doctors were doing and talking with each other, even if his all five senses were shutdown during that time.
and he is not the only one there are many many many such cases.

If you are so much enlightened, then answer this question.But i already know your answer.i gonna say they are all lying.This is all people do and will keep doing because it threaten their belief system .
Well can you prove that the whole story was told correctly, and also we can hear what is going on, but most times we don't remember, the mind plays all sorts of tricks in that situation.
Old 23-09-2012, 10:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
See my point is that you cannot prove that, and to say that you have experienced it, still doesn't mean much, I myself have experienced inner Consciousness, but for me to prove that, well I can't, it could even be my mind playing tricks on me, but yes I talk about it, write about, its my reality, my story fiction or nonfiction I can never argue about it.

Yep... no point in trying to tell other folks that what they experience isn't so.

Xan

Old 24-09-2012, 11:36 PM
Master

I noticed something very prominent above, about reading a piece of paper. What you will read is the energy instilled in the paper. What you will not read is what we may think is there, unless it is energentically placed there after the old signature is erased. Thus if I'm trying to think of something to go on the paper, the energy of those thoughts still reach the paper, as al are interconnected through energy, leaving its mark. Cleansing it is like cleansing anything, cleansing auras clears the aura, the paper has an aura which absorbs things just as ours does.
There are many different kinds and planes of projecting, mental, astral, etheral, RTZ, etc.
Often those considering our life an illusion may take into account that on the most outer energy body, we are all One, and on the most inner, we are all None. These are a huge part of reality, but so is our Individual energy body, here in the limbo, and stretching inward and outward from there, they are all a part of reality and cannot be ignored without imbalances to occur..

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 24-09-2012, 11:49 PM
Master

And certainly you can prove it, but others must first put down their preaquired assumptions in order to see it, rather then ignore ignore when the evidence is placed down dead in front of them. They must be willing to give your thought a chance.
A person practiced in persuasion could easily persuade the most skeptical of ppl, ive seen it done and I've done it myself, persuasion is based out of fact, a thought through topic, and evidence to support, along with a how to, making it so easy that all can get out. The topic has to be completely understood, which is often the problem bc we have ppl who know ap inside out writing things, but also those that do not, those who scratch the surface of the iceburg and make theories about what is underneath.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 25-09-2012, 12:58 AM
Super Moderator
I can't really get all that....
But it still seems that the only proof of existence of the other dimensions, and our forays/travels in them has to come from ourself, i.e. the one who is experiencing at the time. And the best we can do to provide our own proof is to make sure our discriminatory faculties are operating, that we know ourselves well enough to tell when we're hallucinating/dreaming/fantasizing/wide awake/muzzy-minded....etc.
I guess that answers the question "why are these things so unpopular?" Perhaps because some accounts of explorations in dimensions beyond the physical can be based on indiscriminate information, or even fantasy.....the only one who can tell what's what is the one who's doing it....those who want to debunk will do no matter what has happened to them, or what might have happened if they'd given it some more effort, and maybe not slammed the doors of perception shut with harsh judgement because they might have encountered something which was not impressive, or lost focus and consciousness (many forays out of body don't result in perfect experiences and need some work)....... or if they never have experienced another dimension, (like most people) then they'll say it doesn't even exist!

Explorations to discover new planets are unpopular, because many people believe money would be better spent improving conditions closer to home. Explorations to discover the Earth was global instead of flat were unpopular because they defied doctrine at the time. Radical stuff always will be unpopular, by its very nature. "Popular" means accepted and applauded by the majority.
Old 25-09-2012, 01:02 AM
Master
In my view, proof and definitions don't really matter anyway. Life is all about experiencing, and developing our awareness and energies from what we experience. So just going for whatever we are drawn to enhances the adventure, whatever we or anyone else thinks about it.

Xan