Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-09-2012, 11:25 AM
Ascender
TheBest, the replies by MOM and AE are on the spot. You are right, astral projection is an amazing spiritual privilege. Don't worry about the sceptics. Let them think as they choose.

To answer your question, most people are totally centred on their physical existence and can't or won't accept anything beyond that. Others are so busy surviving, working, etc. that they never stop to even think about AP. That's their choice.

Also, as AE correctly says, some religious groups (not all) regard AP as "the work of the devil". Once again, if their eyes are closed in that way, there is no point in arguing.

We will all know the truth in due course!
Old 19-09-2012, 01:02 PM
earthatic

I used to be more interested in this stuff...There is a very strong possibility that this is a misinterpretation of a certain phenomenon, and that there is nothing "otherworldly" about it. My own realization is that it's spurious and illusory in it's representation, and responds to our own minds according to what we think and feel. It also finds inspiration in what we experience during our waking lives and what we've experienced in the past (but not exclusively).

I've dropped the idea that it's pneumatikos because it's likely psychikos/mental.
Old 19-09-2012, 01:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBest12x
I always ask myself why is the most amazing thing in the world (ap) so unknown/unpopular ? I dont know anybody in the realife that know about ap and never saw a report on tv or magazin(only near death exp..). I just found that theme randomly on youtube. Its the ultimate way to get answers about all important questions like is there a life after death.

Its way more fascinating then spending trillion dollars to fly to the mars!!!.

I know that there are scientist who study near death experience but why are they dont try astral projection techniques by themselfes (its way more easier than try to kill yourself). Even if astral projections are only brain fakes(what the scientist think) the realism would be fascinating for scientists and normal persons.

if you can get the vibration stage only by relaxing its strange that there are only "freaks" who care about this theme. Its the ultimate way to get

It is cool but eventually, for me, I saw that I can experience anything....anything.
In that wisdom, the thrill subsided.
But yes some of my most amazing memories came from journeying.
I understand you excitement well!
Old 19-09-2012, 01:52 PM
SearchingMyself

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I think your just dreaming, there is no truth in what you said.

yes, i am dreaming, we are all dreaming.Life is nothing but an illusion.
Old 19-09-2012, 03:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SearchingMyself

Speak for yourself.................please.
Old 19-09-2012, 04:11 PM
CNC

I thought about this once....why isn't EVERYBODY doing this?

The conclusion I came up with is some people are just here to live and experience life as we see it.

Who knows...Earth could be a vacation spot FROM the ASTRAL or beyond for some of us.

Just random thoughts of mine though ;)
Old 19-09-2012, 07:27 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindOverMatter
The average person ususally has his/her head in the sand and turns a blind eye towards things of a spiritual nature. Too much conditioning is my belief on why more people don't care about these types of things. Also, I don't think that the 'powers that were' would like it if everyone started aping as this would reveal alot of important information to the masses which would change how people thought about alot of stuff.

Matt

Yes exactly. For instance, I was brought up as a Christian, and although am no longer a "churchgoer" because I do not subscribe to "religion" as such, I have personal spiritual views about the greatness of Jesus Christ Himself.
However, when I heard one Christian fellowship online questioning "do animals have Souls?" and holding a debate about this, I chipped in there and told them of my conscious Out of Body Experience- (which, strangely enough had come about the morning after I prayed alone -with love- in a little church) -where I met AND TOUCHED the Soul body of my "dead" dog while in the out-of-body state and fully aware and conscious.
I sensed they were at worst -horrified, at least -disbelieving....and possibly considered that I was either 1) delusional 2) dreaming (and thus incapable of discerning the distinct difference between dreaming and going out of body in actuality) or 3) (this is the best one!) -being mis-led by a demon!
My instinct told me they were considering either one or all of these negative possibilities instead of the plain fact and truth I had stated....because they were concerned in case "everybody did that" ...(thus were bringing the possible "mis-led by demons" issue into the equation to attempt to devalue my experience, and maybe scare me off it.
Then one guy came on who must have thought he was "God's Mod." (moderator)....because he said something to the effect of "he embraced the Scriptures, but didn't know anything about "Other Worlds" ("Other Worlds" in that context, I took him to mean "really dubious states of mind, or really dubious places that only Pagans and dangerous Souls lurk in"
(by the way I don't mean to say anything iffy about Pagans here, I'm quoting God's Mod's viewpoint! lol)

Why complicate the issue I ask? All I did was love my dog, get out of body and find her. And I still love her and haven't time for energy wasters like them. End of.
Old 19-09-2012, 09:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SearchingMyself
Some of us have Awakened, but you can go on dreaming if that's what you want.
Old 22-09-2012, 12:52 AM
Super Moderator
I don't think life's an illusion. I think it needs to be lived. It's well real.
Anyway when I wake up I like my coffee and I'd hate that to be an illusion
Old 22-09-2012, 03:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I think because its never been proven, they have had test done where they have put something written on paper in another room, not one person has ever been able to read it using AP.

Psycho--

But that doesn't disprove it. The idea is for our consciousness to travel to different dimensions not this one. Therefore, who gives a rats what's written on a paper in this 3D dimension? That proves nothing about where one might have gone.

You're asking the wrong question. The question is, can anyone have one and still (a) not believe they've experienced their consciousness without their body, and (b) not believe there are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy?

Isle