Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-09-2012, 11:28 PM
TheBest12x

why is the most amazing thing in the world (ap) so unknown/ unpopular ?

I always ask myself why is the most amazing thing in the world (ap) so unknown/unpopular ? I dont know anybody in the realife that know about ap and never saw a report on tv or magazin(only near death exp..). I just found that theme randomly on youtube. Its the ultimate way to get answers about all important questions like is there a life after death.

Its way more fascinating then spending trillion dollars to fly to the mars!!!.

I know that there are scientist who study near death experience but why are they dont try astral projection techniques by themselfes (its way more easier than try to kill yourself). Even if astral projections are only brain fakes(what the scientist think) the realism would be fascinating for scientists and normal persons.

if you can get the vibration stage only by relaxing its strange that there are only "freaks" who care about this theme. Its the ultimate way to get
Old 19-09-2012, 12:41 AM
Knower
The average person ususally has his/her head in the sand and turns a blind eye towards things of a spiritual nature. Too much conditioning is my belief on why more people don't care about these types of things. Also, I don't think that the 'powers that were' would like it if everyone started aping as this would reveal alot of important information to the masses which would change how people thought about alot of stuff.

Matt

Old 19-09-2012, 03:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBest12x
I always ask myself why is the most amazing thing in the world (ap) so unknown/unpopular ? I dont know anybody in the realife that know about ap and never saw a report on tv or magazin(only near death exp..). I just found that theme randomly on youtube. Its the ultimate way to get answers about all important questions like is there a life after death.

Its way more fascinating then spending trillion dollars to fly to the mars!!!.

I know that there are scientist who study near death experience but why are they dont try astral projection techniques by themselfes (its way more easier than try to kill yourself). Even if astral projections are only brain fakes(what the scientist think) the realism would be fascinating for scientists and normal persons.

if you can get the vibration stage only by relaxing its strange that there are only "freaks" who care about this theme. Its the ultimate way to get

Why? Well there are countless reasons as to why it is mostly unpracticed and unknown. I could name them for hours but I'll just name a few. First off organized western religion has made AP to be some sort of devil's magic, or witchcraft which scares many people off from APing. It is advertised as risky, dangerous, and uncontrolled. Too many people have lost their identity in the process of birth/rebirth and believe the only thing there is is the physical. They are scared of anything deemed supernatural. Too worried about their physical life to take the time and be spiritual. Honestly there are countless reasons as to why none of them are really important. The only important factor is that in someone's life they find their way to the truth and discover their true identity for themself. Otherwise their entire physical life has been wasted and they are no closer to englightenment than they were prior to rebirth. But I am sure some people would say that is debatable, once you find out the truth it's clear that it is not.
Old 19-09-2012, 03:44 AM
Master
I think because its never been proven, they have had test done where they have put something written on paper in another room, not one person has ever been able to read it using AP.
Old 19-09-2012, 07:10 AM
SearchingMyself

because it threatens their current beliefs system which they have learned since childhood and they do not want to do that.
They are so much deep into their beliefs that even if large number of date showing presence of psi, they will ignore it because they do not want to deal with it.
Same do the corporate media they simply ignore such work and focus only on what cr*p celebrities are doing.
Old 19-09-2012, 07:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SearchingMyself
because it threatens their current beliefs system which they have learned since childhood and they do not want to do that.
They are so much deep into their beliefs that even if large number of date showing presence of psi, they will ignore it because they do not want to deal with it.
Same do the corporate media they simply ignore such work and focus only on what cr*p celebrities are doing.
I think your just dreaming, there is no truth in what you said.
Old 19-09-2012, 08:51 AM
peacegarden

I have only recently come across AP, and have reached the vibrational stage a few times already. I was wondering the exact same thing!

All of those near death experiences all saying the same thing, all those able to get out of their bodies. My nan even left her body just before she died. Yet still we as a species believe we are our physical bodies and their is very little acknowledgement of such experiences. It took me long enough to discover this for myself. It's crazy!
Old 19-09-2012, 08:51 AM
peacegarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I think your just dreaming, there is no truth in what you said.

LOL .
Old 19-09-2012, 08:57 AM
Master

(Double post)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 19-09-2012, 08:58 AM
Master

I think it's many have yet to truly understand it, and it's true nature/full potential. Ap is something increble, something we can learn to do just as anything else, and many just wish to do it right away, right off the bat, without any underdtandng of what happens or what to do, ending up stuck in body, etc, when the answers to that should've been found first (they should have their research done bc the info is already out there

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/