Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-11-2020, 02:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Good, don't care what others think!
You're right, scott, just cuz she threw out that word does not mean you actually were;
and shows the power of just one word. I say, be free of her and be happy today cuz you are!

Besides that I don't know how you can stalk someone on a different continent as you? I think that would get expensive. Plus reading some ones tweets that you were friends with and enjoyed talking to I don't believe is stalking. I mean there are lots of people I read tweets from. If you think that is stalking then that is your opinion. I just see it as an interest in someone's life. I mean that is why people tweet. To express them self.
Old 08-11-2020, 03:28 PM
Ascender
thisguyscott, you can try entering the no. on truecaller.com or give me the no. if you don't want to sign up on the website.

Or you can have your friend call that no. .

Or you can call yourself but she probably wouldn't believe that her no. was given to you spiritually.
Old 08-11-2020, 04:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
thisguyscott, you can try entering the no. on truecaller.com or give me the no. if you don't want to sign up on the website.

Or you can have your friend call that no. .

Or you can call yourself but she probably wouldn't believe that her no. was given to you spiritually.

I have no idea if it's her number anyway. It could be anyone's number. All I know is it is in Liskeard England where the provider is. I guess I could ask my daughter to call. Just out of curiosity. But regardless. Don't really want to bother her. Especially when she thinks I'm stalking her. I mean doesn't stalking mean that the person fears for there safety. I am not trying to make her afraid or fearful and I don't think I ever gave her that impression when we did talk on twitter. I mean I can't see why she would talk to me for six weeks everyday if she felt threatened by me. Anyway I am best to just forget about her. The thing I feel worried about is if people are just playing games with her and me astrally. I certainly feel that is the case on my end people playing games on me. Especially since I didn't even believe these astral connections were possible before she did that experiment with me. So IDK.
Old 08-11-2020, 10:35 PM
Deactivated Account

One other thing. If she feels like she is being stalked by me or anyone else and in fear of her safety I would encourage her to contact the police. Report it and let the police investigate it. I have nothing to hide and would gladly provide any assistance I can.
Old 09-11-2020, 04:09 AM
Master
Think of it this way, scott.

Is it really so enjoyable to focus so intently on someone who has made it clear they do not like your presence?

Why do you do so?
Old 09-11-2020, 06:05 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsoo
Think of it this way, scott.

Is it really so enjoyable to focus so intently on someone who has made it clear they do not like your presence?

Why do you do so?

Like I said if there is a problem call the police. I am not doing anything to her. How would she even know I read her tweets? It kind of seems the other way around to me. Why screw with me astrally saying it is her. But what ever. I'm just standing up for myself. I don't have an account that follows her. I don't have any active social media accounts. I feel like I am the one being screwed around. So what ever. Must be so enjoyable for all you to focus on me.
Old 09-11-2020, 10:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyscott
I have no idea if it's her number anyway. It could be anyone's number. All I know is it is in Liskeard England where the provider is. I guess I could ask my daughter to call. Just out of curiosity. But regardless. Don't really want to bother her. Especially when she thinks I'm stalking her. I mean doesn't stalking mean that the person fears for there safety. I am not trying to make her afraid or fearful and I don't think I ever gave her that impression when we did talk on twitter. I mean I can't see why she would talk to me for six weeks everyday if she felt threatened by me. Anyway I am best to just forget about her. The thing I feel worried about is if people are just playing games with her and me astrally. I certainly feel that is the case on my end people playing games on me. Especially since I didn't even believe these astral connections were possible before she did that experiment with me. So IDK.

You are not stalking her so I would try to forget about that. I think I read somewhere that you said it is a different phone number to her. It is very unlikely it would be her as it is a different phone number. It might be a good idea to forget the phone number because what would you say if the person answered. You have no information except the phone number. You do not know who it could be.
Old 09-11-2020, 05:05 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyscott
Like I said if there is a problem call the police. I am not doing anything to her. How would she even know I read her tweets? It kind of seems the other way around to me. Why screw with me astrally saying it is her. But what ever. I'm just standing up for myself. I don't have an account that follows her. I don't have any active social media accounts. I feel like I am the one being screwed around. So what ever. Must be so enjoyable for all you to focus on me.

I am not accusing. Focusing does not necessarily mean stalking. It just means you are constantly thinking of her and paying attention to her doings.

I am genuinely asking why you are focusing on her. She is energetically sensitive lots of people are! They can tell when energy they don't like enters their field. Thoughts and feelings are energy.

I am a person of reason.
Old 10-11-2020, 07:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsoo
I am not accusing. Focusing does not necessarily mean stalking. It just means you are constantly thinking of her and paying attention to her doings.

I am genuinely asking why you are focusing on her. She is energetically sensitive lots of people are! They can tell when energy they don't like enters their field. Thoughts and feelings are energy.

I am a person of reason.

To be honest with you. I don't Know why? I mean obviously she is an attractive person. From our conversations in the past I found her very intelligent and understanding to my to my being. We had some very interesting conversations. If that makes sense. She opened my eyes to things that I had never experienced before.
I mean what is it that causes me to think about her. I Don't know. I don't know what makes me think of anyone? Why is our focus put anyplace. Is it natural. I don't know that either. I actually remember having a similar conversation with her. More so about what causes one person to love another person. Why do we love people? Don't know that either.
By the way don't think I haven't asked myself the same question? I have thought about many things. Like is it a spell that is put on me? Or is it a soul fragment of hers that keeps bringing my attention back there. She used to talk about soul fragments a lot and them having their own mind. Or maybe it is one of the gods pushing me there for some reason. I don't know?
We all make conscious decisions to direct ourselves but I also know people rarely follow through on all our own conscious decisions. That very fact suggests to me that we are not always in conscious control of our self. Intellectually I know I should just be able to forget about her and focus someplace else. But intellectually we should all be able to act and fulfill all our own conscious decisions. But very few of us accomplish even a fraction of our own goals. I just accept it as what it is.
Old 10-11-2020, 09:00 AM
Experiencer

Ring it!!!!