Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 19-10-2011, 05:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1being
the light of day (sun)
the light of night (moon) ... i'm a lunar person (no, not a lunatic and no, not lunacy ... LUNAR-SEE)

and so my perspectives & considerations of "light" and "dark" are going to be different from mainstream thought ... and i think YOU can resonate with me on that matter. anyhow ... one thing i really have tried to bring to the forefront of the world's mind is that LIGHT has another meaning

and it means THE ABSENCE OF WEIGHT.

to be LIGHT (not HEAVY) is a wonderful feeling ... one that i've known significantly LESS than WEIGHT

i learned, "the greater the sin, the heavier the weight" ... burdens, "the weight of the cross", so to speak. to be WITHOUT HEAVY BURDENS is what humanity needs. we need to be LIGHT, not so fricken heavy. those of you who've gotten *to know* me a little here might recognize just how HEAVY i can be. ouch.

"he ain't heavy ... he's my ...." you get it.

sigh...

okay. where am i going with this? LIGHT ...

WEIGHT ... WAIT. (phonetics teach me A LOT)

achoo!!! GOD BLESS ME.

waiting ... for ... relief.

these are ideas, concepts and information that are not in complete form. i express & contribute as things arrive in my mind.

to reach Divine Light inside ... i think one must be "free" from burden, suffering and the pains of darkness. i just want to cry. oh, how many people i know suffering the wait, the weight, the darkness.
Yea i see what you are saying, but i think what you say is from the mind, drop the mind and what do you have, no weight, no moon or sun light, just pure Consciousness which cannot be put into anything that we can perceive, for there would be no senses to perceive anything, no light, nothing, just thought, the thought of god, and even that is a concept, words, mmmm, what do they really do ?.
Old 19-10-2011, 06:15 AM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yea i see what you are saying, but i think what you say is from the mind, drop the mind and what do you have, no weight, no moon or sun light, just pure Consciousness which cannot be put into anything that we can perceive, for there would be no senses to perceive anything, no light, nothing, just thought, the thought of god, and even that is a concept, words, mmmm, what do they really do ?.

what i say is from the mind ... lol I AM mind. remember mork & mindy? MINDY means mind-y

words are everything. literally, EVERYTHING.

as it is written, god created ... by the WORD. it spoke, and it WAS.

~ and in the end, the WORD (of god) Shall Remain.

WORDS are everything. the worLd is built by WORD (world of words)

a particular skill and ability of mind. oops, i mean .. of MINE.

what it means is that the mind will NEVER be without words, EVER. never never never ... they are FORM (in-FORM-ation) FORM-ation is by WORD.

i formed a concept ... what would i be, if i took away every word ever used to DESCRIBE me? literally de-scribe (unwrite).

i would be a scar.

I AM this
I AM that
I AM like this
I AM like that

SCRIBING ... identifying.

words are a tool, THE tool. careless with them, we become a FOOL.

care FULL with them ... we become CREATOR.
Old 19-10-2011, 06:50 AM
Master
Quote:
what i say is from the mind ... lol I AM mind. remember mork & mindy? MINDY means mind-y

words are everything. literally, EVERYTHING.

as it is written, god created ... by the WORD. it spoke, and it WAS.

~ and in the end, the WORD (of god) Shall Remain.

WORDS are everything. the worLd is built by WORD (world of words)

a particular skill and ability of mind. oops, i mean .. of MINE.

what it means is that the mind will NEVER be without words, EVER. never never never ... they are FORM (in-FORM-ation) FORM-ation is by WORD.

i formed a concept ... what would i be, if i took away every word ever used to DESCRIBE me? literally de-scribe (unwrite).

i would be a scar.

I AM this
I AM that
I AM like this
I AM like that

SCRIBING ... identifying.

words are a tool, THE tool. careless with them, we become a FOOL.

care FULL with them ... we become CREATOR.
MMM, I don't really agree, but i do like the way you play with your own words, I do also think that the word that became flesh, is the unspeakable word, coming from no mind, no place, i love being there.
Old 19-10-2011, 06:56 AM
1being

Quote:
MMM, I don't really agree, but i do like the way you play with your own words, I do also think that the word that became flesh, is the unspeakable word, coming from no mind, no place, i love being there.

i don't play with words (everybody says that and everybody is mistaken).

"the truth is hidden in plain sight" and the truth is THE WORD

words HIDDEN in words.

i am NOT playing.

anagrams & phonetics. words have meanings, especially FAMILIES of words.

a NAME is what it MEANS, AMEN - i MEAN it.

they're all the same word:

Name
Mean
Amen

it's not a matter of agreement or disagreeing. its the truth.

someone who has not learned is not at my level but if they learn and understand, they will be at my level (there is NO EGO in what i'm saying here).
Old 19-10-2011, 06:58 AM
1being

Quote:

unspeakable word: MUTES (i've known many of them)

god can strike some people dumb (the inability to express, inability to communicate)

while it gives others the power of the word.

a place of no word ... i've known stillness & silence, when that happens, i HANG.
Old 19-10-2011, 07:08 AM
Master
Quote:
i don't play with words (everybody says that and everybody is mistaken).

"the truth is hidden in plain sight" and the truth is THE WORD

words HIDDEN in words.

i am NOT playing.

anagrams & phonetics. words have meanings, especially FAMILIES of words.

a NAME is what it MEANS, AMEN - i MEAN it.

they're all the same word:

Name
Mean
Amen

it's not a matter of agreement or disagreeing. its the truth.

someone who has not learned is not at my level but if they learn and understand, they will be at my level (there is NO EGO in what i'm saying here).

Yeah, words have meanings, but there is silence, quiet, stillness, balance, equanimity (all these words say much the same thing) and words are the symbols used to represent the observed... so are removed at least thricefold from the experience itself.

In observation an event will occur, an image or sound or sensation or feeling, and it is nameless, but from learned memory a word can be a secondary symbolic attachment to the nameless experience which precedes it.
Old 19-10-2011, 07:44 AM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Yeah, words have meanings, but there is silence, quiet, stillness, balance, equanimity (all these words say much the same thing) and words are the symbols used to represent the observed... so are removed at least thricefold from the experience itself.

In observation an event will occur, an image or sound or sensation or feeling, and it is nameless, but from learned memory a word can be a secondary symbolic attachment to the nameless experience which precedes it.

all of that is true (aspects of the whole)
Old 19-10-2011, 04:55 PM
1 being,
Looks like you have a gift of seeing things about words.
Quote:
...to reach Divine Light inside ... i think one must be "free" from burden, suffering and the pains of darkness...

Well, yes and, then again, vice versa, in a moment of sheer Grace that Inner Light can appear and thus take away all ''burden, suffering and pain''... and impurity of thoughts, too.
(Which is much of the burden in life; how our thoughts see or interpret things...as in "this is a terrible thing happening to me.") Me, me, me. Ha! Not saying you do this.

I find ''to reach Divine Light inside" I have to sit in stillness - use the technique I learned which is just gently touching the eyes to keep them from flittering around - focusing on the fontanel or forehead or the whole middle of the head where the pineal gland is and with sincere desire to wait for "It" to come---come into awareness or focus...yes, when the clutter of thoughts is gone and there is one-pointedness.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-10-2011, 01:53 AM
Master
Quote:
the basis is that now, i have NO inner light (pitch dark in my mind). because of that, i recognized that i USED TO HAVE inner light that was always "on" (enlightenment ... illumination). i could see inside of my mind, as if it was bright daylight. NOW, i'm "in the dark".

where do you put a bright light? IN THE DARK.

Although it may seem your inner light as gone out, or gone dark that's really not possible.

It does happen that we lose awareness of it, though. In fact, most people in the world don't know the light exists, except as a metaphor or description of some remote holy person.

The truth is... our minds lose awareness of our true nature, which is pure and whole, and is love... and is light.

I'm confident, 1being, that at some point your mind will open up and find that the light you think you've lost has been there all the time.

Xan

Old 20-10-2011, 01:59 AM
Master
Psychoslice: Everything is from pure light, so what we see after it has emerged into what we perceive as light, is really like a shadow of true light, so true light must really be darkness, or what we perceive as darkness.

I wouldn't want to assume what 'true light' is, Robbie... But I agree that the light can be completely dark. When I close my eyes I often see the "dark light".

There's a feeling of wholeness and comfort with it that shows me this is not the darkness that we might think of as 'evil' but what I call "the dark mother".

Xan