Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 25-09-2015, 02:00 AM
Raven Poet

Another rush to prove or disprove existence of Sabe (sasquatch)

This caught my ear today. News on audio footage of "strange screams and howls" that some are saying were made by Sasquatch (or "Sabe" in my ancestral language) in Alert Bay, BC Canada.

http://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/ve...land-1.2578210

What do you think? Dogs? Or the evasive mystical relative that many Indigenous communities say exists among us?
Old 25-09-2015, 12:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Poet
This caught my ear today. News on audio footage of "strange screams and howls" that some are saying were made by Sasquatch (or "Sabe" in my ancestral language) in Alert Bay, BC Canada.

http://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/very-eerie-bizarre-howls-spark-sasquatch-hunt-on-remote-b-c-island-1.2578210

What do you think? Dogs? Or the evasive mystical relative that many Indigenous communities say exists among us?

Hi Raven Poet - Just stopped in to say hello and to admit that I believe there are Sasquatch beings out there in forest regions. Man has yet to discover everything that exists in the depths of the ocean and just because a Sasquatch hasn't been captured and tagged for study by scientists doesn't mean they don't exist. Thanks for the clip.
Old 27-09-2015, 04:08 AM
Raven Poet

Hi, Cousin! You got that right! Many Indigenous peoples know that Sabe is "real" and exists - some things are closer to Great Mystery and cannot be captured by humankind's scientific approaches.

Good to hear from you!