Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-06-2014, 06:21 AM
prettypolly

How to balance chakras with pendulum or other ways?

Hi all

Murcary Retrograde is playing havoc with me, how do you balance/align chakras with a pendulum or other ways?

Thank you
Old 11-06-2014, 06:45 AM
elisi

i use a pendulum to check the energy level of each chakra. everyone may be different but if it hardly moves i know there's a blockage. if it is, i wear of keep close to me a cryatal that resonates with that particular chakra. if my lower chakra is low energy i may use carnelian.
Old 11-06-2014, 12:50 PM
prettypolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisi
i use a pendulum to check the energy level of each chakra. everyone may be different but if it hardly moves i know there's a blockage. if it is, i wear of keep close to me a cryatal that resonates with that particular chakra. if my lower chakra is low energy i may use carnelian.

Thank you, quick test with pendulum showed the pendulum to circle to all chakras.
Old 12-06-2014, 11:19 AM
Amoralight

Color

[[/i]
Quote:
Originally Posted by elisi

Thanks elisi. I forgot all about that method of checking the energy level of the chakras.

I have a wand (haven't used for ages) with clear quartz either end, copper piping connecting them with little tumbles in middle, that you intuitively (can't do it wrong) STIR up the blocked chakra with.

It's easy to see the proof in the pudding when the pendulum swings in a bigger circle when you 're check'.

Think I ll log off and go do some swinging and stirring!
Old 13-06-2014, 02:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypolly
Hi all

Murcary Retrograde is playing havoc with me, how do you balance/align chakras with a pendulum or other ways?

Thank you

I use my hands to feel them (size and quality of energy in each) and then align them with energy clearing or adding energy to them. Wobbling off balance chakras can also be felt with the hands.

Those who practice feeling energy with hands can become quite sensitive in using them.

A native american shaman once taught me another technique.. using a medicine drum.. when one drums over a chakra which is blocked, the drum tone actually changes a lot. Thou I can use a drum in that way. I just find my hands easier to use thou rather then drumming up and down a body.
Old 13-06-2014, 03:05 AM
elisi

sea-dove

yes, a drum will work. it's the vibrations. some medicine men have used the drum to treat heart irregularities-they drum mother's heartbeat and the heart somehow gets in sync with it.
Old 15-06-2014, 09:15 PM
Knower
Thats interesting...Ive never come accross the drum technique before :)
I used to use my pendulum as my guide and crystals to balance, now Im learning to use my hands instead as I want to be able to heal and help others on the spot without being dependant on crystals and other tools as its sometimes not possible��