Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 19-07-2014, 11:36 PM
Badger1777

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-thing-ness
and as for not using it before sleep as it may influence the dream world into a freaky zone - I quite like that idea!

Yes, me too, sometimes, although I don't like to recommend it because it can be very intense. I've woke up with tears streaming down my face after a 'rosemary dream' on more than one occasion.
Old 19-07-2014, 11:40 PM
Deactivated Account
Badger1777 I am having difficulty remembering my dreams so rosemary would be most welcome!!!

I have remembered snippets and some have been weird! But my powers of recall seem somewhat diminished!

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.”

'In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination.'

'Man is a Religious Animal. He is the only Religious Animal. He is the only animal that has the True Religion -- several of them. He is the only animal that loves his neighbor as himself and cuts his throat if his theology isn't straight.'

Old 20-07-2014, 12:12 AM
Badger1777

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-thing-ness
Badger1777 I am having difficulty remembering my dreams so rosemary would be most welcome!!!

I have remembered snippets and some have been weird! But my powers of recall seem somewhat diminished!

If your dreams are 'weird', this explains why you have difficulty remembering them. Once you wake up, your conscious mind quickly flicks through the memories, decides what makes sense, and files that, and rejects anything that doesn't make sense.

Meditation helps, as it allows you to bypass the 'logic filters' to some extent. Herbs like rosemary also help because they make the experience so intense it is hard to simply erase.

EDIT: Nearly forgot, its worth figuring out what's being suppressed one way or another, as in my experience, it is usually something important that is causing suffering in your waking life. Once you have a handle on it, you can address it and tackle it.
Old 20-07-2014, 01:01 AM
Deactivated Account
Meditation is something I do, but infrequentl so I will address this!
Rosemary is soemthing I will try though!

A dream I did remember saw me and my wife at a mansion with other people, when an armed gang took us all hostage. I was sitting on a table when a young child approached me, he/she had white dreadlocks. Before I could pick the child up and comfort he/she a member of the armed gang tool the child from me, I then got up and walked towards the armed gang and began remonstrating with them. The dream then moved onto another scene. So I think I still have fragments somehwere in my subconscious to retract.

'In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination.'

'Man is a Religious Animal. He is the only Religious Animal. He is the only animal that has the True Religion -- several of them. He is the only animal that loves his neighbor as himself and cuts his throat if his theology isn't straight.'

Old 20-07-2014, 01:36 AM
somnium

I have discovered through the study of dreaming and manifestation that the human body is capable of generating any reality one wants to with practice and control. Just as the conscious awareness can produce anything within a dream simulating any drug or any state of being so can it produce actual anesthetics from the cells of the body. With practice one can intend and control the focus of their own attention on their body to produce natural anesthetics and even cut off the pain receptors within the body. When you have a positive awareness that CAN do something and a will that sets the way anything is possible.
Old 20-07-2014, 10:40 AM
Badger1777

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
I have discovered through the study of dreaming and manifestation that the human body is capable of generating any reality one wants to with practice and control. Just as the conscious awareness can produce anything within a dream simulating any drug or any state of being so can it produce actual anesthetics from the cells of the body. With practice one can intend and control the focus of their own attention on their body to produce natural anesthetics and even cut off the pain receptors within the body. When you have a positive awareness that CAN do something and a will that sets the way anything is possible.

This is true. It is also true that physical pain is caused by the disruption of flow of chi (energy), and this disruption actually prevents the injury from healing, so by repeatedly re-routing the energy flow back towards where it is supposed to be, you can get rid of the pain and heal the injury.

The trouble is all of this takes time and lots of practice, and when you're already in pain, it is hard to focus the mind to train it to the level needed to fix the problem. So, herbs to help numb pain and promote healing are valuable.

It is worth noting that even with incredible mind skills, herbal preparations are still used in eastern medicine. When I smashed my foot in an accident in my kung fu class years ago, even though I'd been trained in the mind tricks to ease pain and re-route energy, training I put into practice seconds after squealing and swearing and falling to the floor, our master still hurriedly applied some preparation he had. I was back in training within a week.
Old 20-07-2014, 11:38 AM
Deactivated Account
I also think that due to our disconnection from Mother Earth illness has risen alarmingly, especially with the introduction of GMO's, and the producers (Monsanto) being unwilling to have such 'food' labelled as GMO; they spent obscene amounts of money to fight the people who wanted GMO 'food' labelled. Nothing to hide huh!!! GMO has also been linked to sterility and in lab tests rats have developed tumors. This though is all part of 'their' agenda.

As for the body being able to self heal I totally agree. We need to get back in touch with who we really are and re-discover who we truly are, I need to meditate more! I love Nature and my relationship with Her is beautiful.

The current state of our species shows how disconnected we are. Its shocking! But, its not all doom and gloom - their are millions of good deeds performed every day, and the Light will dismiss the darkness which we have all created.

Old 20-07-2014, 11:41 AM
Deactivated Account
My wife has fibromyalgia, and since she's been taking natural remedies her condition has improved remarkably! I make my own colloidal silver, and we make our own toothpaste, shampoo and deodorant as we want to live as naturally as possible.

Mother Nature rocks!!!