Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-07-2017, 02:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Smile New to crystals!

Hi, I have newly found my I guess you could say spiritual/intuitive awakening. and I was wondering if anyone has any advice or suggestion of crystals for channeling and just everyday essential crystals I should get.
Thanks so much!
Old 01-07-2017, 03:36 AM
Experiencer
I don't know much about channeling as i collect crystals for art and decoration purposes, but I can give you some advice on general popular crystals that could be described as " must haves "

Clear quartz
Red/Pink/yellow quartz
Black Quartz
Smokey quartz
Rose quartz

Citrine

Amythyst

Fluorite

Tourmaline

Calcite

Labradorite

Tiger Eye

Ocean Jasper

Celestite

Many types of agate are very cool as well

These are some of my favorite everyday crystals
Old 08-07-2017, 08:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Can anyone recommend a good way to cleanse my crystals please?

Many Thanks
Old 17-07-2017, 06:45 AM
Experiencer
I must admit this is not my specialty but my wife says put them in the light of the full moon. This is the best surefire way to clean and charge a crystal. If you are worried about light absorbtion this is also a bonus in doing it this way.

I assume you meant cleanse and not " clean " .....because I could use some tips on that, especially the clusters with delicate points
For this I have been using soft tip paintbrushes.
Old 17-07-2017, 04:38 PM
Newbie ;)

‘‘Tis a fine stone. A fine stone indeed.
Old 17-07-2017, 07:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikaLee82
Hi, I have newly found my I guess you could say spiritual/intuitive awakening. and I was wondering if anyone has any advice or suggestion of crystals for channeling and just everyday essential crystals I should get.
Thanks so much!

Hi there,

The basic crystals to have for healing are:
clear quartz
rose quartz and
amethyst

Solid black ones such as black obsidian are best for dumping negative energy into and for grounding after any kind of spiritual work.

More to add to your basic collection would be for your chakras. Channeling uses primarily the 3rd eye so you use amethyst to help develop your 3rd eye chakra.

To keep your chakras balanced then you might want to help them with the following:
root, can use red jasper, red calcite or cinnabar or just about any red crystal
sacral, orange ones such as carnelian and orange calcite
solar plexus, yellow such as citrine and yellow chrysoberyl
heart, green, jade, jadeite, serpentine, malachite
throat, blue, blue lace agate, aquamarine, blue quartz, blue fluorite
brow, sodalite, lapis lazuli, celestite
crown, amethyst, purple fluorite, spirit quartz

If you don't feel like collecting crystals for each chakra, you can try azeztulite for all of the chakras.

Here are some for channeling, rhodolite, any agate, any calcite, angelite, shattuckite and okenite

I hope this list helps you find crystals that resonate with you.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 20-07-2017, 03:22 PM
Newbie ;)

I’m also new to crystals and just started wearing them to work.
So I bought a black tourmaline about 3 inches long and put it in my pocket then next day to work. I felt like I was in a bad mood all day for two days and had no reason. Couldn’t understand why while reading that it is supposed to keep bad energy away. Maybe it was taking all that out of me?
So the third day I pulled out a , what I believe is a milky white quartz I found in a river a while back and kept because it looks really cool like it has seen some very high heat and melted I stuck that in my other pocket along with the tourmaline and went to work the next day and felt great.