Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-06-2017, 01:10 AM
Seeker

Sleeping too much

It seems that most people use crystals when they have trouble sleeping. However I'm the opposite. I have always struggled to wake up in the morning and I tend to lack energy and motivation in the mornings, even when I've had a restful sleep. I was wondering if anyone knows of any crystals that might help me to wake up earlier and feel more energetic? I keep carnelian and citrine by my bed as well as amethyst, and I know the former two are known for their energy and positivity. But is there anything else I could use? Or perhaps I'm not using the stones correctly?

Any tips or advice would be great, thanks :)
Old 11-06-2017, 08:36 AM
Master
Then you'd need crystals that work on the reason you have this problem. There are no crystals that work as an alarmclock but if you know why you have this problem, you can focus on that.
Also, citrine is not a good bedroom crystal. It doesn't help you sleep peacefully, so I'd remove that from the bedroom right away. Carnelian, not sure, but don't think that's handy in the bedroom either. But citrine is known for disturbing your sleep, it's too activating. If you want to wake up faster, you may try and have it near after you've woken up. You wouldn't take medicine to wake up earlier while asleep either, would you? You'd take that after you've woken up otherwise it's counter-effective.
Old 11-06-2017, 08:59 PM
Experiencer
Do a cold shower the minute you wake up, as much discomfort may the first 30 seconds be, equal will be the amount of wakefulness, motivation and increased mood will be :) You can try to meditate right after you wake up, see if that works!
Old 15-06-2017, 03:28 PM
Master
I would recommend sunning your crystals also, they maybe energy depleted. Sun them once a week, at least the quartz. Then you can place the citrine and amethyst on the quartz when it's back inside to charge them - that will keep them from fading. Charge the fade-able crystals under the Full Moon.