Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-06-2014, 10:56 PM
Michboo

Thankyou for the information, i'm going to try working on my chackras when I feel more at ease with myself. That will come with C.B.T. There is definitely an art to it, and it's something that's not that easy. I will let you know how i get along, my therapy won't be long now.
Old 13-06-2014, 05:58 AM
Master

I second what another said in seeking out a group or knowlegable teacher before starting on chakra work as things can end up quite intense. Working on chakras can open a person up to new things you may not understand or be able to handle well (it can throw a person into like a whole new world). It can cause kundalini syndrome and other issues.

Ive seen too many people who get into it all without having good ongoing guidence end up very ungrounded! so it causes them more unbalance. (someone I knew even ended up in a mental hospital after doing chakra work, he was previously fine.. it opened things up in ways he couldnt deal, he was unstable for years then due to this. In his case he did have a decent teacher but things still went wrong).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michboo
Thank you for input, I have therapy soon for my ocd. So I'm hoping with that and balancing my chackras, it will have a great effect :-)

hi, for your OCD. You could try to heal any obsessions you have by imagining them disolving in divine light, I personally like using the violet flame of St Germaine. Thoughts create thoughtforms and when someone obsesses about anything these grow bigger and get stronger, leading the person into more and more obsession. So with lightwork these can be removed or weakened and shrunk.

A new thoughtform can be created to replace the old by imagining yourself acting how you'd like to be acting. The more you focus on how you wish to act, the stronger you will build up the new energy pull in that direction.

This is a safer way for you to be working on yourself then with chakras without guidence.