Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 22-08-2011, 01:14 PM
casper

UFO's, fear, signs?...

I just wanted to share something...get people's opinions on it.

Last month I got into reading about UFO's and aliens but it ended up freaking me out and scaring me. I felt sick to my stomach with fear thinking about it for days so I decided to pray/talk to my spirit guides about it and asked them for reassurance that they were there looking after me or to send signs that I was safe or that I was overreacting. After getting my worries off my chest that I felt better and my thoughts passed by that topic.

Last night it was a clear night I was calling my dog in from the back door and looked into the distance and saw something in the sky flashing blue red and white I think. I was hoping to pass it off as a plane but it was quite low. I looked around the sky to spot just coming overhead an Identical flashing object - again, I hoped it was a plane also. I noticed behind it was what looked exactly like a star except it was moving slowly following the flashing "plane". I hoped the "star" was a satellite. I came inside and tried not to think about it.

I went inside to watch TV. A few minutes later I peeped out the window...only to see another flashing object coming back in the same direction it went in!! Now i was scared... a few seconds later I glanced back to the window and it was gone!! In that clear night it was gone.

When the dog had finally come to me I had to go outside to put her into the garage. On my way back to the house I looked up one more time to see another moving "star"!!! I came inside and told my family so maybe they could rationalize it for me. But it was gone...a half hour later I spotted either the same one or another one at the other side of the house!! My mother didn't know what it was and it was gone by the time my father came out...I'm hoping they were satellites!

When I came inside I sat on the couch as the fear had returned...as i thought about it I suddenly caught sight of like a yellow light swinging from side to side in the middle of the room...it was so fast you could've easily missed it! It was like someone swung a light from side to side right in front of me...if anyone knows the effect that "glowstringing" or "glowsticking" does, it was exactly like that...i was kind of taken aback and found myself second guessing what i saw because it was in mid-air in the middle of the room and it was SO fast like the blink of an eye....i brushed it off.

Then this morning at 4am i woke up and couldn't back to sleep...I was also thinking about what I had seen amongst other things while I stared blankly at a wall-hanging...as I was looking at it, something small passed across the wall-hanging...it looked like a fly and i immediately thought it was...my eyes followed the "fly" until it got to the edge of the wall hanging and it disappeared! I looked around the room for the fly but i couldn't see it anywhere... then i realized I wasn't even sure if it was a fly! I just presumed it was. It was just a small image or object that passed the wall hanging!

Could these be signs from my spirit guides or others reassuring me that they're there? What do you think from this? sorry its so long!

Old 22-08-2011, 02:08 PM
Mind's Eye

I think there are a couple of things you need to know that are important; 1. When we feel such a deep fear about something, our minds can project odd things such as the swinging lights, strange bugs, ghost-like activity etc. Being so fearful about aliens and UFO's as you are... it would be hard to determin if some of the things you saw were real or projections of your own mind under fear and stress.

2. As far as my knowledge and experience with UFO's and such go; they are not little green men from other planets. They are interdimensional beings. There are many dimensions in the universe, and many of these dimensions have life in them. These life forms are no different than we are. Some are friendly and live close to the Divine Creator who made all things... Others are like us human beings and live their lives in mostly error, tied to the material world, or whatever world they live in. These beings who live in error are what many call demons... but they are not powerful devils and such as religion would have us believe. They are no different than a mentally ill human being who claims that they are the devil, (although some of these beings have abilities above what humans can do.) But they are not to be feared.. fear is an energy and it energizes some of these beings and draws them to us. But if you have no fear and draw close to the Divine in faith, it produces a higher energy vibration from you that staves off the lower life forms, and they cannot draw near to you then.

A bully is a bully, no matter what dimension they originate in... Fear feeds their cause. But faith, self confidence and bravery makes them slink back into the shadows....... You can also ask the angels to draw near to you and encircle you in a hedge of protection, and they will do so. You also have the Divine authority to tell any lower beings to depart from you and leave you alone... and they will obey when you say it forcefully... Fear not the "darkness" my friend; all will be well.