Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 23-08-2011, 01:55 AM
jturk

what exactly is a "synchronicity?"

Old 23-08-2011, 02:02 AM
Master
Sometimes things happen that are way too purposeful to be called a cooincidence. With me there would always be an understanding that follows and a validation that this wasn't my imagination.
For example: The other day I asked for a sign and 5 minutes later I get a phone call that something was found that represented my power animal.
This had meaning to me.
What they are exactly is something you will have to work out but they definately do happen. I usually record the event to reflect on and I have dozens of them that would blow your mind!
Blessings, James
Old 23-08-2011, 02:08 AM
ESP_dreamr

It is a extremely unlikely or impeccably timed type of coincidence.

Not like...you think of the color blue a lot lately, and you see someone wearing a blue shirt.

It's more like, strange coincidences seems to come together in such a way as to be telling you something, answering an inner question about your life...
Old 23-08-2011, 02:12 AM
SerpentQueen

The wikipedia article does a very good job:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity

Otherwise, it's a song by Police. :-D
Old 05-09-2011, 10:07 PM
egypt

For us, we realize there are no coincidences. When open to this, signs will be everywhere.

Love, e
Old 06-09-2011, 01:03 AM
mattie

Synchronicity

Synchronicity is, ‘the simultaneous occurrence of events that appear significantly related but have no discernible causal connection.’