Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 21-08-2011, 11:23 PM
Aquatic_Dragon

Seeing faces, hearing voices

OK, this would happen to me now and then, during the time of waking up in the morning, and this was more major when I had a very bad ear infection.
After waking up in the morning it would be light outside so some light was getting in through the curtains, I would suddenly start to see the wall moving to the side of my bed as if it was breathing or a sort of trembling motion, I would see many small faces appearing and disappearing in many places and I would hear sometimes whispering and other times shouting, most of the time I would not understand a word but once in a while I could hear them shouting abuse or trying to bring me down in some way. Most of the time i would be able to ignore it, other times it was really distressing.
This hasn't happened for a few years now, I just wanted to know if this was normal? or if anyone else has had the same sort of thing happen in their life?
Old 21-08-2011, 11:45 PM
Medium_Laura

It's normal for a sensitive. :) I myself went through that in my teens. I knew I was a medium but I had only talked to my relatives before the faces started, the voices. It is VERY unnerving.

You have the power to send them away. Though I was open enough to know these were people (spirits) that I would later help connect to the living by way of messages; at that time I wasn't ready.

I shut it down until my 20s when I then opened back up. I learned that I control spirit. I was the one to say when and where I would help them and communicate. I also got reacquainted with my guides, who served as doorkeepers for these spirits.

Not to say you are a medium, but you are seeing through the veil, to the Other Side. The dimension that is right on top of ours.
Old 22-08-2011, 12:27 AM
Explorer

I agree with Medium Laura there.
My childhood sensitivity began with family/friendly spirits, but soon took a turn to encountering very distressing spirits.
I later learned that they were looking for help, that I had no idea how to comply.

Spirits (including guides) seem to know what your capable of, even if you don't!
I later viewed my childhood trauma's as a trip through fear. I could not function as I do now if I hadn't taken that trip.
Old 22-08-2011, 12:32 AM
Aquatic_Dragon

Thank you both for the information, i was always worried that this was something evil that i would not be able to control, thank you for the reassurance.
Old 22-08-2011, 01:00 AM
lost Alice

I went through exactly the same when I was a child and it nearly drove me crazy until I got control of my fear, then the negative couldnt get near me.