Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-12-2014, 10:25 PM
Augadelume

OBE?

When I was a little kid my little brother had been annoying the heck out of me for a few days and I let it slide until one day we were actually on the way to church and he finally pushed my last button and I snapped and started hitting him repeatedly with my bible well the weird thing is that it was like I was on the ceiling of the car looking down watching it happen. Would this be an OBE or AP or what could it be that happened?
Old 15-12-2014, 10:32 PM
Suspended

A partial OBE.
Old 15-12-2014, 10:55 PM
Augadelume

That is cool it is the only time I can recall of ever doing that. So if I could do that when I was a little kid does that mean I may be able to AP?
Old 20-12-2014, 08:09 AM
bliss

yes, of course, it means you will be able to AP. :) it was a full OBE. :)

you just need read a few free books on astral travel and do it. :)
Old 25-12-2014, 12:18 AM
Newbie ;)

I heard of someone having the same experience while playing drums with the band. I have heard this is caused when you are very tired, very excited (if I recall correctly). I guess it could be also adrenaline.
Old 25-12-2014, 02:34 AM
Suspended

Yes, the ability is there. Like everything it needs practice - but l'm pretty sure what you had was only a partial projection - if it was a full projection, your physical body would have fainted or passed out - that is, lt wouldn't be conscious. IMO.
Old 02-01-2015, 03:46 PM
Augadelume

That is good to know I have been and will definitely continue practicing I am getting to where I feel tingling all over my body but then next thing I know I am asleep but hey a little bit of progress is better than nothing
Old 03-01-2015, 01:45 AM
Master

I would guess that some thing put you in to an altered state of conscious for this to happen .
Old 05-01-2015, 03:41 PM
Augadelume

Well when it happened I was mad and upset from days of having been annoyed badly some would call it emotional abuse from my younger brother being called fat ugly stupid retarded lazy being hit by my brother and other stuff among that. I don't know if that would cause me to or not but I was pushed to my limit at the time.
Old 05-01-2015, 07:19 PM
CNC

Don't over think the childhood experience. Just remember that is was real and it happened.

This is a huge part of doing AP on your own. The doubt of being able to do it or even doubting it's real at all is a huge set back.

You have a head start since you experienced a little taste of an altered perspective, one you couldn't have possibly seen unless your consciousness was somewhere else...out of your body...

Things like this make me wonder though, if you were out, who was in? Somebody kept smashing that Bible on your Brother...they say when the darkest most negative emotions happen is when we leave our selves the most vulnerable...

Consciousness leaving the body while we are not using the body and in a meditative state or sleep is one thing, but when the consciousness has left and the body keeps moving, that makes me think...

Thats another topic though :)