Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-03-2024, 11:37 PM
Experiencer

The thread starter's premise is the weak link. All the points were and are no more than thoughts or ideas. Trying to make sense of them is like building on sand - no foundation on which anything substantial can be built.
Old 22-03-2024, 06:45 PM
Master

@Bluto What I mean unexpected death is from our perspective, still part of the plan. In such a system of parallel realities you deal with an infinite amount of such realities, so there are an infinite amount of parallel lives that slightly differ from my reality.

@lemex I don't know much about this, I only know that I glimpsed into such parallel lives and witnessed many things, the last one was extremely intense.
Old 22-03-2024, 06:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyce
The thread starter's premise is the weak link. All the points were and are no more than thoughts or ideas. Trying to make sense of them is like building on sand - no foundation on which anything substantial can be built.

I continued to elaborate and said that this is more than ideas, that this is also based on my experiences, they are not many, a few but they stayed with me, in special the last one that was too intense.
Old 29-03-2024, 09:45 AM
Master

Thatman. Maybe we can move to a parallel reality. Who knows?
Old 29-03-2024, 03:35 PM
Newbie ;)

So if a person 'dies' in one parallel reality, do they 'die' in all parallel realities that they exist in?
Old 29-03-2024, 04:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Thatman. Maybe we can move to a parallel reality. Who knows?

Yes, who knows, you die in one reality and you move to another parallel reality without even knowing, that is crazy! I mean this is what I witnessed!
Old 29-03-2024, 04:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windspirit
So if a person 'dies' in one parallel reality, do they 'die' in all parallel realities that they exist in?

Based on my few experiences, no, when I was sick I had the chance to visit such a parallel reality and in that reality I was much sicker, and then I visited another parallel reality and I was just fine, but in each one of them there were small differences, like buildings that existed there do not exist here, people that existed there do not exist here and so on.

When I say "visited" such parallel realities I literally became that "me" from there, walked, and talked and everything just like I am doing here without having the slightest idea of being in a parallel reality, but there were also moments when I was just observing from within that "person's" body knowing that I am seeing a parallel reality.
Old 29-03-2024, 05:16 PM
Master

Just thought on. sparrow was saying just recently that we have multiple bodies, multiple lives, all happening simultaneously (or something to that effect) so maybe you were tuning into one of them. I don’t know.

Check out his comments under Death and the Afterlife. I found it fascinating.
Old 29-03-2024, 06:35 PM
Master
I have monotheists and pantheists leanings, and while I embrace many dimensions or universes I only embrace one true state of being. If there are people in other dimensions who are me they are but a passing illusion just as I am here in this reality. In my opinion we are all linked, we are all connected, regardless of the universe or dimension where our consciousness resides.

Beings on other planets are us regardless of the form they may take. There are lots of words to describe it, i.e. projection, perception, etc. There are people right here on Earth who resemble me that I am not related to but they may have some small distinction from me. But in my opinion there is only one being and separateness is an illusion, but hey this is just my opinion.
Old 29-03-2024, 07:58 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Just thought on. sparrow was saying just recently that we have multiple bodies, multiple lives, all happening simultaneously (or something to that effect) so maybe you were tuning into one of them. I don’t know.

Check out his comments under Death and the Afterlife. I found it fascinating.

This notion is also echoed in the Seth material. Very sophisticated and quite profound stuff.