Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 07-10-2011, 04:19 AM
datsik_sti

Question 3rd eye help.

i want to open my third eye, i read to try and see it you just have to close your eyes and stare into your forehead? that seemed a little bogus to me but i tried it anyway. i did see something though and i really didnt expect to see anything since it seemed so simple and dumb.

like i said - didnt expect to see anything at all except blackness. and at first it was blackness and then there was an eyeball, but like with lids on it, like top and bottom. and it was really ugly and the part around the pupil was indigo-ish more than purple. all i know is that it was really ugly and in the background, like translucent ontop of it were two torquoise colored eyes and when i looked at them the ugly eye became translucent and like moved behind them. they looked like animal eyes. idk what to make of it.

it could be nothing. but id really like to open my 3rd eye and everything i read just seems... bunk. help?
Old 07-10-2011, 04:46 AM
mattie

Integrated Growth Process

Don’t worry about opening your 3rd eye. This & other energetic movements (kundalini) will naturally activate as you expand your consciousness. Focus more on things such as moving past fear, connecting deeply w/ one’s self, developing empathy, & mastering one’s thoughts.

We don’t expand our awareness because we pry open our 3rd eye, but the other way around. This is an overall growth process.
Old 07-10-2011, 05:08 AM
datsik_sti

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Don’t worry about opening your 3rd eye. This & other energetic movements (kundalini) will naturally activate as you expand your consciousness. Focus more on things such as moving past fear, connecting deeply w/ one’s self, developing empathy, & mastering one’s thoughts.

We don’t expand our awareness because we pry open our 3rd eye, but the other way around. This is an overall growth process.

ive connected deeply with myself, and have empathy, and am very aware of my thoughts. and im not afraid of anything - ever.

it might be slightly open, im slightly sensitive to somethings, but not enough. i want it opened more. im very in-tune with myself otherwise i wouldnt be able to sense anything.

what now?
Old 08-10-2011, 10:38 PM
dreambot

Quote:
Originally Posted by datsik_sti
ive connected deeply with myself, and have empathy, and am very aware of my thoughts. and im not afraid of anything - ever.

it might be slightly open, im slightly sensitive to somethings, but not enough. i want it opened more. im very in-tune with myself otherwise i wouldnt be able to sense anything.

what now?

I will tell you how to do this. I followed the information which was posted in online forums and articles by someone called 'drew hempel' as he studied something called 'spring forest qigong' and 'taoist yoga'. I followed the same training he did and it's very powerful. He studied SFQ with qigong master chun yi lin

Everything I say here is entirely my own truth and experience. As far as I'm aware hardly any westerners have gone through taoist yoga.

The third eye opening was very real and very powerful, so I will try to explain what you can do to open it. It is actually the pineal gland in the middle of the head and it gets activated when more life energy enters it. Basically all human's have the hardware in their brains for some hardcore ethereal sensing ability but it's blocked off by default, it need's quite a powerful energy source to get it to open up. When you progress with the yoga, the vagus nerves on the sides of your neck will pulsate visibly, which sends up energy, blood and (serotonin) into the middle of the head so this helps the third eye to open.

When I first started the training I would get a lot of heat energy comming off my hands and feet. Putting my hands on someone else would cause them to jump backwards saying 'too hot!'. Then the heat would form in my abdomen and go up the spine. These feelings were pleasant and the heat would get very powerful later on.

The specific stages in taoist yoga: alchemy and immortality (book) are true, I experienced up to stage 9 (immortal breathing chapter). Basically the chakra's in parallel with the spine open up gradually starting at the base, it feels like and explosion of blissful energy which lasts half a day for each one. I opened the base of the spine doing tai chi, then the area opposite the heart chakra in the spine while doing 'small universe' meditation from SFQ (this felt like an explosion of compassion for the whole world and a hot glowing energy star in that chakra), then I later got an opening at the top of the neck, then the back of the skull, finally the top of the crown chakra.

When the head chakra's are trying to open up - you feel an intense pressure like someone squeezing your skull bone, the lower spine openings feel very wonderful but the feeling of all openings dies down the next day - leaving you feeling a deeper state of emptiness.

After the heat-energy gets incredibly hot and you've been doing it for some months, all the energy will automatically rise into your head at once, causing a feeling of white/yellow energy glowing blissfully in the center of the head - this will trigger the third eye to open.

I will explain clearly how it feels physically when I opened my third eye. Firstly I felt a 'squeezing/pressure' in the center of my head - like a headache. Then I suddenly saw 'bright white light' glowing in my head. Then I felt really weird - like I wasn't me or that my ego was fragmenting. After that it suddenly got triggered open like a flick of a switch.

I could suddenly detect that my conscious moments per second were flickering at a faster rate, I suddenly got this constant rush of information flowing into my head - it felt quite stressful, and was like nonsensical radio signals being played in my brain. This took about a day to settle down and immidiately I went from barely sensing any paranormal activity to being able to sense spirits everywhere. I got visions of how they looked and where they were in my minds eye, I could detect their presences. They would try to communicate with me too and I kept getting telepathy. Some of them would ask permission to form a bond with me, and then if I agreed an energy cord would fly into the top of my head to connect us - I've also had energy cords connecting me to other humans too.

I could detect that wisps of energy like a coloured dye placed into a jar of water, this type of energy would flow through an energy cord into the middle of my head where it would be read as a universal telepathy language. After this the information would have to be sent up to my brain to be converted into 'english human language', which was like a deconversion of huge information into something quite crude. Imagine converting a high resolution image into a tiny one. The telepathy is instant and as soon as you think a question, it's already been sent out so there is no lag time. Sometimes I would ask a spirit a question by thinking it, then try to say it in my mind - but after I have said 2 words they already sent back an answer. It's because there is no lag delay with telepathy like we get while reading or speaking.

I also ran into some issues with 'negative spirits' bothering me or asking me for things or playing a joke on me. The lower level astral spirits have emotions very much like a humans, after this I realised that I was not a human trying to be spiritual, but a spirit temporarily bound into a human body.

I could see all of this type of stuff. I thought I was going mad, but I got used to it. When it first happened I would just lie in bed for 5 hours talking to these spirits who would enter my room, I did a number of tests such as asking them to float into my body - the area would then go very cold and I would feel their auras and intents.

Another thing which happened is one time I suddenly got the 'burning hot heat' in my third eye pineal gland, after 30 mins of intense heat I was able to see 'energy' around people. It was not clear, all I saw was a white static field around living things. It was mostly around animals and humans, but also plants and some of this static was in the air too. I saw an old person on the bus with hardly any of this energy left, most people had quite a lot of it.

The next energy I saw was a very thin 'bright blue' line around me when I looked in the mirror, it was like a felt tip pen drew around me.

--- So I just want to say this process is very real, most of the easten practices to do with taoism and buddhism directly increase energy and pressure the third eye to open up --- It's very real, it's not some random wishy washy 'pray for it and it might happen' or 'look within yourself' **** which some people might say. Quite frankly, I don't know why half the world isn't doing this type of training. It's facinating to me.

It's almost a violent process! Sometimes the energy heat got so intense I couldn't focus on normal tasks.

Anyway the taoist yoga training is the most powerful, but the book is quite difficult to understand, and requires celibacy and a very strict diet (people can ask me more about it in a PM) but it is very powerful.

Spring forest qigong is easier to do but is slightly less powerful.

To explain just how powerful the energy changes were, before doing the energy training I was easily affected by other people's auras, emotions and thoughts - but after doing the training, I started affecting everyone around me, no one could make me feel bad because their emotions couldn't really dominate my energy field. First the energy builds up as heat energy and later on it feels numbing and calming. When I told people about the energy work some people would tell me 'you do give off a calming type of energy'. I even got sworn at in the street by a threatening guy and I didn't feel any fear at all, I just barely felt the impact of other people's aura's after the training.

I just want to reilliterate that in my opinion - there is a lot of **** on the net because it seems like no one has a clue how to do real energy work, drew hempel was the only person I found who made any sense to me, so I followed what he did and it worked.

Avoid yan xin qigong like the plague (luckily it's rare now) because it invites demonic possession. Spring forest qigong works and is safe. Taoist yoga is the most powerful method for increasing lower body energy and triggering open the third eye - it will work! But it is difficult for most people due to the strictness.

If you are very serious about this, you should google drew hempel and read all his articles/some of his taobums posts and the only other person I found online who has gone through a similar process is me, so PM me if you want to.
Old 09-10-2011, 03:48 AM
Master
datsik... It takes time and practice to develop your third eye.

Xan

Old 09-10-2011, 12:00 PM
mattie

YouTube Guided Meditations From Suzan Caroll About 3rd Eye

Check out the guided meditations on YouTube from Suzan Carroll about the 3rd eye. She may refer to these as the pineal gland. She also has other useful YouTube videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyC2GCM0BPs

More on opening the 3rd eye from multidimensions.com-
http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-...mensions.c om
Old 03-11-2011, 08:52 PM
hootie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
datsik... It takes time and practice to develop your third eye.

Xan
What exactly is a third eye and what is it supposed to do? I am curious because I think I have one but I have never heard of this before nor of kundalini until recently.
I have also experienced a spiritual awakening many years ago but did not fully understand what it's implications were and frankly I still don't. I also do not do yoga.
Thanks.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:15 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hootie
What exactly is a third eye and what is it supposed to do? I am curious because I think I have one but I have never heard of this before nor of kundalini until recently.
I have also experienced a spiritual awakening many years ago but did not fully understand what it's implications were and frankly I still don't. I also do not do yoga.
Thanks.
It's been one of my least developed chakras but I just wrote this about it.

There are also these quotes from Yogananda, or at least his brother:
http://forum.yogananda.net/index.php...tastha-and-om/
Old 04-11-2011, 07:11 PM
hootie

Thanks for the info Aquarian. I will have to do more research on this topic.