Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 17-03-2007, 04:06 PM
Master
Color The 13th chakra

Quote:
The energy of the 13th chakra is that of Unconditional Love. Unlike the seven major centers of the body, this one cannot become blocked. What can become blocked however, is our awareness of it. This center is like a beacon of love and light that is eternally shining on us, delivering to us bliss and well being at every moment of our existence. It is our interconnectedness to All That Is, to our Source.

It's a long article, but I found it very interesting.

http://www.spiritofchange.org/articl...hive.php?id=41

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 18-03-2007, 07:45 AM
Enlightener

Sleek undercoat

Thannkyou MG, that was cool.

It kind of funny, cause I found these wallpapers on my PC. Each one was a different feeling, or concept (whatever). But the one that I found that was most suiting to my current mentality was the wallpaper named 'Power'. And can you beleive it that this wallpaper was Pink! I would have thought it would have been some other colour but when you look at it you do feel powerful...inside.
Power is not created by the self over others, it is created with others. And so it comes that to gain power one must seek unity rather than seperation.
For true power is power with, not over, any other. :)

Enlightener
Old 18-03-2007, 02:12 PM
Master
very cool, Enlightener!

Old 18-03-2007, 02:31 PM
kundalini

Hi MG,

Thanks for posting this. I really liked the writer's definition of unconditional love - it added a new dimension to the concept for me. It's funny it mentioned the colour pink too for I was reading up about the healing benefits of the colour pink last night and was actually contemplating what kind of effect it must have on males as a whole for ourselves to socially deny any or little association with the colour.

Funny NO!, Synchronicity, YES!

K.
Old 18-03-2007, 03:16 PM
~Jay~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Hi MG,

It's funny it mentioned the colour pink too for I was reading up about the healing benefits of the colour pink last night and was actually contemplating what kind of effect it must have on males as a whole for ourselves to socially deny any or little association with the colour.

But have you noticed the trend for men wearing more & more pink over the last couple of years or so? It really has become much more acceptable now, which I think is a great sign, on the whole.
Old 18-03-2007, 05:07 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycee
But have you noticed the trend for men wearing more & more pink over the last couple of years or so? It really has become much more acceptable now, which I think is a great sign, on the whole.

LOL, that's true! However, I do still think it is and will be a slow process. Then again, times are changing...

K.
Old 18-03-2007, 06:35 PM
~Jay~

Have you got any pink in your wardrobe then, K...?
Old 18-03-2007, 06:44 PM
Master
lol...I know my dh doesn't. He'd look at me like I'd lost my mind if I brought him home a pink shirt! ROFL

Old 18-03-2007, 06:50 PM
kundalini

Ah...no Jaycee. I'd react the same way as your hubby MG!

K.
Old 18-03-2007, 10:22 PM
~Jay~

Heeheehee! Oh go on...be brave!
Closed Thread