Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 03-04-2023, 08:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Sent Music all the time

Hi,
For the last month or two, I have been sent music, several pieces, connected togther, its comes and goes and last sometimes night and day, and can be a nuisance.

It wont stop with salt, oil and prayer and a clean house or using light and crystals, and all similar things.

Not sure if its trying to control my actions or is it a warning, depending how I want to perceive it.

But I thought even spirit would not want to do this, depending who is sending. they are not good but not bad. Could be
ghost a other type of spirit etc.

Anyone else have a previous experience of this.
Thank you.

Last edited by adb58 : 03-04-2023 at 08:40 AM. Reason: typos
Old 03-04-2023, 09:22 AM
Master

The entire post I wrote underneath is my opinion, and my opinion only. This is your journey, so see if it fits for you. If it doesn’t that’s OK. Don’t let others rule your life.

I experience music all the time in the form of a sign. To me it was important to keep calm. I had a song telling me exactly that I was acting like an overpowered kid. I have fixed that. I on a regular basis get the songs with “RUN” in them, which means something like things are going downhill take proper action (the action can be something people around me dislike, but it’s usually the right thing). I also get signs in music about people around me. Like when I have had a fight, it tells me “it’s up to you two to sort out forgiveness”. Or when someone is gonna betray me, the algorithms already know..

I see music as raw and unfiltered. If you want to interpret it, you need to be taking it more lighthearted. Even though it might represent the exact feeling or situation you’re in, the honesty of it might be confusing for proper action. A lot of songs are rather violent. However is that the right way?.. no.. I guess. But then there is a way of looking that is understanding which part of you clicks with the song. And having compassion for yourself and others. And knowing it’s your life and you can decide your next move. The music is only a reflection.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 04-04-2023, 02:44 PM
Master

I went through a period of being sent music during the night. It was every night and sometimes I had 2 pieces of music playing at the same time , over and over all night long.
In the end I just used to get comfy and enjoy it !!!
Eventually when it wasn't there I really missed it !!
Old 31-08-2023, 12:59 AM
Seeker

I get sent music almost all the time so i look up the song, read the lyrics and usually the message is right there. and it is usually an answer to a question i had recently asked. I dont get annoyed by it anymore, i am so pleased i am getting sent them. I usually know which relative in spirit has sent it to me as well, i now thank them for it.
I never understood it when i was younger but it has happened to me for many years. Last few years i have started checking the lyrics and finding the messages.
I even got sent 'Abba - thank you for the music ' two days ago and it was one of my nans favourite songs. So it makes me smile, i havent had any today but i was too busy so it might be harder for them to send the music messages if your preoccupied? I have no idea LOL
Old 31-08-2023, 09:00 AM
Seeker

Not all forms of music are good or safe according to these examples:

https://jesustruthdeliverance.com/20...quency-sounds/

https://jesustruthdeliverance.com/20...rgies-exposed/

It can also depend to whom and how the prayer are recited if not other factors.
Shroud of Turin made with billions of WATTS on cloth, cant be replicated according to science. Along bible prophecies, What evidence you of "other believes" have equal or surpass them as the true teaching to eternal life?!
Yahusha(Jesus) words:Matthew 7:24 “Therefore, whosoever hear these sayings of Mine and does them, I will liken a wise man...
Matthew 5:17-19 (On the laws/Tora and Prophets)
"...whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven."
Old 25-12-2023, 07:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by adb58
Hi,
For the last month or two, I have been sent music, several pieces, connected togther, its comes and goes and last sometimes night and day, and can be a nuisance.
It wont stop with salt, oil and prayer and a clean house or using light and crystals, and all similar things.
I am curious as to whether this is music that is familiar to you or music that you have never heard before. Also, does the tunes keep repeating or are they new all or most of the time? Are you capable of writing the notes down?