Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-03-2011, 07:55 PM
Widdles55

Realization

Hello brothers and sisters, me and my wife knew deep down we were twins but it want until recently we felt and discovered this through our while being that we are indeed twin souls.

We find ourselves now looking for information about what we are, our purpose and the possibilities waiting to be seen.

Does any one know of any good videos our books that might help us out with this quest we are undertaking? Any advice or comments welcome and thank you in advance.
Old 29-03-2011, 02:31 AM
Knower
I recommend "twin Souls" by Joudry and Pressman, and "Twin Souls Merging". These are both wonderful books about twin soul's personal experiences. Also, I have made a couple of my own videos:

Twin souls (sorry if it's fast paced, you may have to pause it to read it at times)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERyItjJ30zc

and

This is just a theory of mine that came to me one day, it discusses more on Soulmates and the end is about twin souls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo9olOhQT6w

Hope you enjoy :)
Old 29-03-2011, 03:12 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widdles55
Hello brothers and sisters, me and my wife knew deep down we were twins but it want until recently we felt and discovered this through our while being that we are indeed twin souls.

We find ourselves now looking for information about what we are, our purpose and the possibilities waiting to be seen.

Does any one know of any good videos our books that might help us out with this quest we are undertaking? Any advice or comments welcome and thank you in advance.

I don't think you can find your purpose in videos or books. Its something you have to learn on your own.
Old 29-03-2011, 03:11 PM
Widdles55

Thanks for links, we apreciate it :). And yes, we realize that we will have to discover most on our own but my eternal pattern is curiosity so I like to know all I can. Thanks again :)
Old 29-03-2011, 05:40 PM
Iamlight

Try meditation it can help clear your minds and u will find all of your answers in time by simply asking in meditation and the answers will come to you but they will just pop up in Life so just pay attention Seek and you Will Find