Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-03-2011, 07:17 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I think oak is the devil. I have a 400LB solid oak bed frame that is THE biggest hassle to move.
Old 25-03-2011, 07:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
I think oak is the devil. I have a 400LB solid oak bed frame that is THE biggest hassle to move.
i hope it isnt made of Kar's twin flame, or he'll be bumming~!
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 25-03-2011, 11:11 AM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
i hope it isnt made of Kar's twin flame, or he'll be bumming~!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! That's hilari--Wait man.... I better check to make sure it isn't! OMG
Old 25-03-2011, 12:10 PM
DulcePoetica

OMG! LadyImpreza is sleeping with your twin flame??? Oh, the scandal!
Old 25-03-2011, 05:41 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Karlos
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! That's hilari--Wait man.... I better check to make sure it isn't! OMG

LOL. The likelihood of your oak tree uprooting itself and ending up in Alaska is pretty slim, but if it is......you can have it. I'll give it to ya for free. Just (sniff) ya know.....don't wreck the apartment trying to remove it.
BTW, you posted your last comment at 11:11.
Old 25-03-2011, 05:43 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by DulcePoetica
OMG! LadyImpreza is sleeping with your twin flame??? Oh, the scandal!

Escooze me?! Sleeping on TOP of his twin flame is not the same as sleeping with it. Wait. That still sounded wrong!XD
Old 25-03-2011, 05:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
Escooze me?! Sleeping on TOP of his twin flame is not the same as sleeping with it. Wait. That still sounded wrong!XD
um yeah....i had no idea of the can of worms i was opening when i made my post, there doesnt seem to be a way of saying it that sounds completely innocent
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 25-03-2011, 05:59 PM
Lilstar07

hahahah @this whole conversation, yacrazybunchof clowns .

Funny thing is Ive become quite obsessed with trees lately would talk about them for ages when with 'TF' saying how beautiful they are but he just watches me thinking 'why do i hang around with this woman? she is clearly insane' but i think hes just jealous

Havent been here for a while, thanks for the lightheartedness guys
Old 25-03-2011, 06:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilstar07
hahahah @this whole conversation, yacrazybunchof clowns .

Funny thing is Ive become quite obsessed with trees lately would talk about them for ages when with 'TF' saying how beautiful they are but he just watches me thinking 'why do i hang around with this woman? she is clearly insane' but i think hes just jealous

Havent been here for a while, thanks for the lightheartedness guys

look at that Kar, your thread succeeded~!!!
Rumi
Old 25-03-2011, 06:22 PM
Simon Karlos

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
look at that Kar, your thread succeeded~!!!

Oh yeah, brotha! I got some cool threads, can ya dig it? I deem them all successes! I'm the Top Dog at SF! ... Nahhh, we're ALL at the Top, homies! Love y'all! Word up!