Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-02-2011, 11:47 PM
Knower

jealousy over my twin flame

oKAY...SO THIS IS BIZZARRE

And Im mad at myself, and ashamed of how i feel...and would love advice on how to rid myself of these negative thoughts

My tf..has a partner..as do I..we have no plans to be together..were just platonic friends we love each other beyond reason..but its platonic theres an ocean between us..we will never meet..its cool

he split with his gf nine years ago..and in that time had a relationship...but went back to his gf..this other woman had a deep effect on him..and i have always known he was still in touch,,

but now she has shown up in the forunm where we talk and he has added her..

and even tho he has remained just as loving with me..and even tho i know its crazy..im consumed by jealousy..or maybe insecurity..i mean i have said nothing and wont cos he would be really offended..and rightly so..this is my prob not his..just..evern tho this girl is now no longer single..and even tho..well..i feel so threatened and insecure..are these thoughts as negative as i think they are..and does anyone have any clue how i should learn to ditch them..on some level its an ego thing..but i thought i had my ego under wraps

all dvice desperately needed and gratefully accepted

much love to you all
Old 22-02-2011, 01:47 AM
Guide

All I can say is that jealousy is really the result of insecurity(in this case anyways). I've never really felt genuine jealousy with my twin, its always superficial.

But if you do have those feelings, I do think it stems back to the ego, and its insecurities.
Old 22-02-2011, 07:36 PM
Knower

yeah..ure right..i have been horribly insecure which goes back i believe to rejection issues in my childhood..

guess i sti;; have much personal work to do huh?

thanks..i send u much love :)
Old 22-02-2011, 08:06 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsail
yeah..ure right..i have been horribly insecure which goes back i believe to rejection issues in my childhood..

guess i sti;; have much personal work to do huh?

thanks..i send u much love :)

Twin flames do not exist. Having feelings for someone in such a manner over the internet is part fantasy, part obsession. It's easy to create soul connections when you will never see the real person.
Old 22-02-2011, 09:39 PM
Graelwyn

I must say, I don't understand when people state something as if it is a fact, backed up by science/hard evidence. No-one here can say categorically that 'Twin flames do not exist' or 'twin flames do exist'. It might be the reality of how you think, but do not expect others to believe your opinions and reality to be theirs as well. This is why I always put 'in my opinion', 'personally', or 'I believe', to make sure it is recognised that I do not expect my word/opinion to be taken as law.

I would also note that, I do not believe one would need to see a person to have a soul connection, given the soul exists on a non physical level, and given energy travels. It would be very limiting to believe that the only way one can connect to another person is by being face to face with them, in the flesh :)
Old 22-02-2011, 10:20 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graelwyn
I must say, I don't understand when people state something as if it is a fact, backed up by science/hard evidence. No-one here can say categorically that 'Twin flames do not exist' or 'twin flames do exist'. It might be the reality of how you think, but do not expect others to believe your opinions and reality to be theirs as well. This is why I always put 'in my opinion', 'personally', or 'I believe', to make sure it is recognised that I do not expect my word/opinion to be taken as law.

I would also note that, I do not believe one would need to see a person to have a soul connection, given the soul exists on a non physical level, and given energy travels. It would be very limiting to believe that the only way one can connect to another person is by being face to face with them, in the flesh :)

If you have not already, please do read my 2 posts on the thread entitled;

why do I feel nauseous with twin these days?

These two posts should give you a better perspective on my opinion. I think putting the word "scientific" and "truth" in the same sentence as Twin flame is stretching things a bit..

There is nothing scientific, true or even mentally healthy to what some of these people write in books about Twin flames, and then want their readers to believe it. It is a wishy washy, no boundaries, harmful and elusive theory/teaching that has put many people into states of confusion and even depression.

That to me is not something that originated in Divine Mind. Other people are certainly entitled to believe anything they wish.. and that is fine. But I just have a thing about ranting a bit when it comes to "teachings" that I see doing more harm than good. And I get annoyed with the people who know this is happening yet keep pumping out the books and lame theories for those who have gotten hurt by their crack pot ideas. There is no moral reason for anyone to keep making excuses and far fetched edits to ideas that are harming other people emotionally or spiritually.
Old 22-02-2011, 10:31 PM
Ascender
The bird you capture and put inside a cage wants to break free

The bird you let go comes back to you

Love is free and comes from within :O)

Yours

A peaceful mind

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching
Old 23-02-2011, 12:12 AM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by A peaceful mind.
The bird you capture and put inside a cage wants to break free

The bird you let go comes back to you

Love is free and comes from within :O)

Yours

A peaceful mind

I couldn't agree more.
Old 23-02-2011, 12:16 AM
Master
i second that!!

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 23-02-2011, 12:19 AM
Graelwyn

I third that.