Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-03-2011, 10:55 AM
yes

Is he listening and what did I hear

Recently, I have noticed that he is more silent than in a normal conversation. There are gaps when he does not appear to be doing anything at all. But now I wonder if what he is doing in these gaps is listening. The other day I heard him say something without him actually saying it. It sounded like a sub-text slotted in and slightly overlapping what he was actually physically saying.

My question is, do you think it is him doing the listening and do you think it was his thoughts I 'heard'. Or do you think it is Him listening and His voice I heard? Do you get me?
Old 19-03-2011, 08:47 PM
münchen444

Hi yes,

Just a few questions, for you, if you don’t mind?

When you speak of these conversations in which there are gaps where he appears to be doing nothing at all, in what manner are these conversations being conducted: in-person, phone, etc.?

When you asked about whether he is listening, or not, are you referring to his listening to this other voice you are hearing?

When you mentioned that you heard him say something without him saying it, again: in what manner was the conversation taking place? Also, what did the voice sound and feel like? Was it his voice, but you didn’t see his mouth moving? Was the voice inside your head or outside your head (disembodied)? Did this voice make sense, in some manner, to the conversation you were having?

In your last line of what you wrote, you use him/his (un-capitalized) and then Him/His (capitalized). In the un-capitalized version, are we referring to a human and living man? And in the Him/His version, are we referring to a god, of some sort (hence the capitalization)?

Are you clairaudient? If so, how does that “work” itself into your life?

Have you had similar auditory experiences when talking to others, or does it only ever happen with this particular man?

Sorry for so many questions, but I wouldn’t be able to try to give any insight without further information. You could always try asking him, directly (though I get the impression you would rather not, hence you ask here?).
Old 21-03-2011, 10:06 AM
yes

It is conversation in person.
I ask myself - is he listening to my thoughts and the thoughts of others? He seems to be listening to something, but it could also be that he is measured in his response, so he pauses to think before speaking.
I heard him mutter a brief sentence, which made sense. It sounded very similar to his voice but it was quicker and sounded like he was muttering to himself, but I didn't see him physically speak, although I was not looking at him directly, but peripherally, so I could be mistaken. The voice was not something from within my own head. I am not clairaudient. Good advice about asking directly, but difficult to carry out, due to fear.
Yes I am wondering if it is indeed him or whether it is greater than that. Perhaps he submits to a Muse and that could be called a god, depending on one's religion.
Old 21-03-2011, 06:12 PM
münchen444

Thank you for clarifying. This is just my personal thinking, but I would assume he is just being measured in his response, like you said. And if you weren’t directly looking at him, it’s impossible to say if he did or did not speak the sentence. I would, thus, assume that he did speak it.

This is just how I would analyze the situation if I were the one experiencing it.

My best to you.
Old 21-03-2011, 06:40 PM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by yes
My question is, do you think it is him doing the listening and do you think it was his thoughts I 'heard'. Or do you think it is Him listening and His voice I heard? Do you get me?

Who is "him?"