Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-03-2011, 02:19 AM
Deactivated Account

Did You Experience Physical Ailments...

For those who have reunited with their twin flames, did you experience physical ailments the day BEFORE reuniting physically with your twin flame? If so, what kinda of symptoms did you experience? (Dizziness, nausea, etc.)
Old 17-03-2011, 08:05 AM
Master
i posted sumthing on this befroe , yes when i emt mine , i actually got dizzy felt as tho i was gonna collapse my heart rate was speeded up so much i thought i was havin a panic attack , when we argued i felt as tho the life was being sucked out of me as i struggled for breath

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 17-03-2011, 06:33 PM
LadyImpreza1111

My soul connection and I have not met in person yet.......but what I don't understand is why I have been getting lightheaded lately. I figured it was dehydration but I've been drinking water like crazy so that couldn't be it.
Old 17-03-2011, 10:45 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camilla
For those who have reunited with their twin flames, did you experience physical ailments the day BEFORE reuniting physically with your twin flame? If so, what kinda of symptoms did you experience? (Dizziness, nausea, etc.)

My physical ailments started when I discovered my twin soul, but we have yet to meet, and probably won't ever meet. I have strong pressure on the side of my head when I think about him. It's like someone is pushing on my face. Sometimes the sensation goes into my arm and hand. And it's only on the left side of my body. I also used to get very hot sensations in my calves too. I don't get that as much anymore though. And my nerves are all rewired on the left side of my body. If I scratch the back of my head, I can feel it in my face, lol. And when the sensations start, if I rub on my left hand, it feels kind of numb and strange, and almost like I'm rubbing someone else's hand. It has a mind of it's own too and will sometimes just reach over and touch my other hand and hold it when I'm relaxing.

It might have started though, when he actually came into my body and spent a day with me. That was a very strange day to say the least.
Old 18-03-2011, 04:03 AM
Deactivated Account

thanks for the replies =)

I felt very off yesterday...I was extremely dizzy and I felt like I was having a heart attack. There was a pain in my right arm like I was...it was very odd. I honestly felt like I was about to die.

Now today I met someone in person. I haven't seen this person in 15 years.

someone else suggested he may be my twin flame after I inquired some very peculiar dreams Ive been having of him, and a few synchronicities ..I believe it was you Mystic

Now, I was in heavy denial before...Now I'm not. The experience with him in itself was a major awakening. It had to be the most beautiful experience ive had in my entire life.

First, many of my dreams came to fruition unintentionally.

Then We went to this park. My heart was pumping out of my chest, and i felt like gravity did not exist...like I was suspended in midair and my heart beat kept me from falling....my vibration was extremely vivid. I mean, it was sunny, but my world was inordinately yellow for those couple hours, especially when I looked in his eyes. it was an unforgettable experience.
Old 20-03-2011, 10:49 PM
Master
When we are off, I feel off all over...I feel sick, sad, lifeless. I saw a psychic once. I took what she said with a grain of salt, but she said for many life times we have been in love but we've never been wed. We wanted too, and people kept us apart. One life, I was poor and he was wealthy and his family did not approve, and so he started to feel shamed to be with me, yet loved me... finally in one life, we were to be married but he went off to war and was killed.

Of course, I have no idea if these are even true...she spoke of other lives too, but funny thing is she said he was shot in the back and still suffers from the pain there (and he does! and sometimes it's excruciating), it's his upper back too. Also, I find myself very insecure at times, and I'm trying to get over that regarding him 'wanting someone better' someone that has what I don't...and many times I keep thinking that maybe background isn't good enough ...or he wants money. so I always thought those were queer things to fuss about, since he's not in some upper class and I'm not...but he does excel in everything he does, while I seem to struggle.
Old 20-03-2011, 11:31 PM
Guide

I've had heartburn out of nowhere the past 2 days. I don't have any gastric issues my doctor told me. (Actually I went to a gastroenterologist once as well). Those to bouts of heartburn I can't honestly say have no connection to my twin. Since those two bouts of heartburn I've started feeling the pull again. I've had that dizyness before, you feel lightheaded, tired, and you feel like your about to fall down. I don't experience it often. I've also had nausea too.
Old 20-03-2011, 11:46 PM
Master
I've had hardly any energy and boom he emails three times .
We are still in a mess from our experience and the timing is not right to even reply to his emails . I just wish I could wave a magic wand :) x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.