Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-03-2011, 04:46 PM
pinkviolet

" press that little ignore button"

Thanks will do.
& if anyone else here does not like my posts, they can do the same.

By the way, it's a way to "come off" when you are saying something. Yes,I am very sensitive, that is the way I was born.
Old 15-03-2011, 05:05 PM
Master
(((((((((((((hugs ))))))))))) pink violet xxx

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 15-03-2011, 05:16 PM
Master
Hi Pinkviolet,
In the spirit of love I say that you asked how to let it go and you got an answer on the second post. I see that as a blessing.
It makes sense if you think about it that we all would fight any answer that does not agree with what we want to hear, even if we don't realize it.
Otherwise we would already have the answer we seek.
So I say to see the opinion you felt of Krystal as a sign to help you as well.
Trust that the universe would never steer you wrong when you put it out there like you did for advice.
It will never lead you astray.
Its all good!
I wish you all the best......James
Old 15-03-2011, 07:40 PM
pinkviolet

Quote:
Originally Posted by pebble
Are you basing your connection on dreams? If not please elaborate so we may give you some good advice. well, try to give you good advice.
I saw nothing disrespectful in krystalleSama's response. True she does not sugar coat things, but would you really want her to?
Your dream may have been telling you something about this guy, that you need to figure out? Please don't base your reality on dreams.

Well two people may see and feel things in different ways, so to you, there might have not been anything offensive, but to me saying "move on because you never met the person" is not relevant in this case and it seems ....dull..
Old 15-03-2011, 07:42 PM
pinkviolet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
PS.

Yes people can travel in dreams you have not met Yet too okay!

The connections are the harder parts and those that think they know it all would simply not be here on Earth lol ( no offense to any-one on forum) Hey pink..think light and * let go let god* okay *hug*

Anger only punishes the person angry .. AY ! :)

:)

Thank you for being very kind to me. You see, you told me to let go, and that is fine, I will probably end up trying to do that again. I love the way you put things. Thank you for your response and you are right, I am human, so it's hard. I like him as a person true that, but I love and miss his spirit most...
Old 15-03-2011, 07:44 PM
pinkviolet

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
Hey Pink Violet.

I was on hiatus for a bit and weighing in on whether or not I wanted to come back right away. Like you, it is all too easy for me to get offended by things that some things people say. More so if they are coming from someone who hasn't experienced an intense soul connection. But sometimes even the people who have been in my shoes might not always say what I want them to say.........even if their intentions are pure. Sometimes they give their own perspective and I can just take from it what I will.

I'm like you. I place alot of stock on my dreams. I never dreamt about my twin.........actually.......I've actually gotten better at separating myself from that term lately so I'll just use his first initial (T) instead. Anyway, I never dreamt about T prior to meeting him on a dating website. I dreamt about what I believe are our future children and in dreams pretty recently, I started seeing that he too has dreamt about them as well and has fallen in love with them like I did.

Like you, I also have a tendency to feel bad when its been a while since the last time I dreamt about him. Many dreams I've had lately, I vaguely remember which makes me feel like I'm way out of the loop.

I have learned that in these connections, it is essential to "let go." Doesn't mean its easy at all. I actually have to train myself to do that over and over again and its still a learning process for me. It doesn't diminish how you feel by any means but you do have a right to live a fulfilling life. I'm working on a book. I bought Microsoft Office so I can type it up. I go to the gym 2-3 days a week and work out, but my appetite is so weak lately that I'm gradually shedding weight on my own. I am also trying to get smarter with my money which used to be a weakness for me.

I am confident T and I will be together someday but I'm trying to just live in the moment.

If Destiny is determined to have her way, the future will take care of itself. And I find that comforting.

Hope I helped.

I totally get what you are saying here and thank you for your reply.."Letting go" has to be the hardest thing for me as an indivisual to do because I don't have answers as to why this has happened. I think that is why I'm still holding on..This is one connection I have had very little information about...but you guys are right, I need to let this go...let the Universe take control...

it's just difficult and painful..hard...
Old 15-03-2011, 07:48 PM
pinkviolet

Let me make something clear here...
I came to post here NOT because I think J is my twin, but because he is a soul-mate I believe. Many people here seem to think I'm saying he is my twinflame and I never said that.

I didn't explain my connection thoroughly enough, I have to admit. I is not based only on dreams, his spirit has visited mine and more. I actually used to help him with something on the net....and like I said, we've exchanged words on the net...

..but I havent met him in person and it is hard to reach him...that's all I will say..All I wanted to know was what happened. I wanted to know if the negative entity has anything to do with his disappearance, but chances are, I will never find out unless I consult a psychic.

So, I might as well leave this thread alone or else, I will bury myself into a deeper hole.

Anyways, thanks for the replies and I will take them all into consideration...Chances are I will learn to let go...I hope..I'm only human...I make mistakes...and it's hard for me to let go..
Old 16-03-2011, 05:51 AM
LadyImpreza1111

You can try doing like I do. If you want answers........lift it up in a prayer and ask for wisdom through dreams. You might just get an answer that way. Its worked for me.
Old 16-03-2011, 07:59 AM
Master
Hi pink violet

I understand that your wanting some kind of answers. When you come into an open forum and put your questions out then you must be prepared for a large variety of answers based on peoples own beliefs and opinions. It wont help you any to get upset by some replies that either...you don't like the content of, cant accept as your own beliefs, feel like your a dart-board and being targeted, or taking on an attituded that people are picking on you.

Because of your reactions to some replies, I'm assuming this matter is very touchy for you? It might help to step back a little and shift your view slightly to the idea that others here, unless their intent is to help you, don't waste their time and energy posting to you. So you can be re-assured that each of us has your concerns at heart. Perhaps drop the defenses a little and allow a more willing open mind? You won't hear everything you want to hear, but there is some great ideas out there to be looked at and these people have taken their time to come in to your thread and share with you.
Good luck to you finding answers

Cheers.