Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-06-2012, 05:55 AM
silver_moon

Are my past lives bleeding into my present one?

Okay, I'm not awake enough right now to spew off into details. So if you need more, just ask and I will try to give them. Lately, I find my mind wandering. Sometimes it's like a small little memory or moment is shoved in between and I see, smell, and know something to have been very vital to me. Like, sometimes I smell roses and I become very sad- and I'm trying to remember why I'm sad because the reason is that important and then I can't really remember at all.
I'll hear a voice call out and turn, expecting to see someone but I can't remember who I am expecting to see...only that for the sliver of a second, I KNEW and in a whsper it had gone.
Then my dreams, which have bled over too. In more ways then one. I wonder if maybe I'm seeing parts of other lives and f its possible for them to overlap?
Old 05-06-2012, 06:29 AM
Henri77

I suspect this is happening to many, as we all awaken further.
And time-memories seem more fluid.
We also are tuning into others experiences, in some manner.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:05 AM
silver_moon

I have a feeling I'll be fully awake soon
Old 06-06-2012, 12:28 PM
Master

I don't have the answer to your question, but you could find it yourself. In "Seth Speaks" he gives long and involved explanations of how this can be true as he says there is no time and space is not what we think it is and we are living all of our reincarnational lives all at the same time and many other possibilities of exploring our dreaming self. It is interesting reading, and frankly I still don't understand some of the concepts - some of it is way over my head.

You can also try to channel your spirit guide and ask them. They will be able to give you a better answer than anyone else, as they are the closest to you.

Light.
Old 06-06-2012, 02:20 PM
Master
Yes...it is bleeding, because you are becoming aware of it, and because there are no doubt past wounds you can feel, both your own and those of your loved ones.
It's true that from a "high enough perspective" (so to speak), it is all apparent at once.

The difference is now you are becoming conscious of all. So in this lifetime, in this slice of existence, you have the opportunity to do consciously now what you could not do in your past lives (as we commonly perceive them), because you lacked this awareness & this perspective.

That is why now is always the only moment that is real, because now is where the locus for change and creation and healing exists. Of course, you can take now into your past or your future or whenever, with your expanded awareness and with intentions of bringing love, positivity, healing, and forgiveness to the moment or experience, be it past or future.

I experienced pain and fear in my last life from war and abandonment. I also experienced pain, guilt and deep feelings of failure from the pain and suffering I caused others before & after my death. I also see now that part of my feeling of failure did not just involve my estranged husband and my precious daughter, but also my own soulmate, the love of my heart & soul who loved me and truly saw me even whilst broken and outcast, and the man that I should have spent the rest of my life with. If only I had had the courage to choose life and choose him. In prior times we were punished so heavily when our lives weren't perfect according to the standards of society, and the lesson learnt is that life doesn't have to be "perfect" to be just perfect, as it is.

But having remembered all that, like a faint memory under glass, with some bits clearer than others...this time I can make better choices. More loving and kinder choices. More conscious choices, especially with regard to spiritual integrity and personal ethics and morality.

And most of all, I can make more courageous choices that honour my heart and soul. And, after all that, if my soulmate doesn't want me, then at least it's not through my failure to reach out or take a chance, and I can move on. That's how you determine what's on you and what's not You can't fix the lack within others; you can only love and support them whilst they sort things for themselves.

If nothing else, I have my inner strength and my peace of mind in that regard. The sadness is still there on some levels, of course, but not the feelings of personal failure, shame, and gutlessness that I would have (yet again) if I never spoke my heart or never reached out for true soul love. I can still experience love and joy and peace in my life day to day. And if that is all I get from this lifetime, that'll do.

A few important point that I've come to realise:
  • Our choices are ALL important. As are our thoughts & intentions leading up to our choices.
  • Our choices affect both ourselves and others, even those that we think are minor or don't involved others.
  • Why? Because our choices always affect US (at some level), and we carry ourselves forward at all times.
  • As a result our choices are ALL important, since they ALL affect both ourselves and then everyone else we touch in our lives, at every moment.
  • Once we are conscious of that, we understand that we all have great power to either heal or harm. Both ourselves and others.
It can be both thrilling and terrifying. But there is is, and I'd rather know than not know as I take decisions. I had enough of not knowing in times past, LOL.
And all the best to you as you make your way

peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke