Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-02-2012, 04:51 PM
bluedolphin

My experience early this morning

Hi I'm Jan, 44 year old and would just like to tell you this and talk to someone.

When I was 16 I was with someone for 2 and a half years and then split up, 25 years later we met up and we wanted to be together again forever. 6 months later he passed away suddenly at the age of 44 and since then I have had a few unexplained experiences but this morning I felt a very real experience.

I woke up at 3am, couldn't sleep so went down to have a coffee and then came back up to bed while I was laid there I saw a blurry translucent like image seconds later I felt my quilt lift off the bed and some pressure on my leg. Then I felt him cuddling me and I touched his face it felt so real like he was really there, that lasted 5 minutes and then went away. After this I cried for him to come back for so long.

What could this mean? What is he trying to tell me?

2 weeks ago I was asking him questions in my head as I have been feeling very low.